Register
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    ~Joe~

What was the first time you had cum in your mouth?

Did you like it?
    Was the feeling good?
    For me it was something i was told to do as i was 14y old and once i had the taste of it i liked it and have never turned back.
    Now a days i get it when i can.

How about you all ?

Re: What was the first time you had cum in your mouth?

Probably the second guy I met up with when I was 53 (first guy I had used condoms with). I enjoyed sucking on his cock but his cum tasted disgusting. It was so bad I brushed and used mouthwash all night to get the taste out of my mouth. It almost put me off performing oral ever again.

Having tasted my own for many years, I was not surprised at all the first time I took a load in my mouth. It was ok but I did not swallow. Later on, I found that after being with the same guy a few times, it was nice to swallow and I have cum to enjoy the taste and the entire act.

I was 14y/o. I had been jacking off for some time by then. I was curious what it tasted like so I but it in my mouth after jacking off. I was surprised at how long the taste lasted in my mouth.

The very first time I had cum in my mouth I was 13 and sucking myself. GAWD it felt sooooooo good! I shot hard and multiple spurts. I could hear and feel my cum splashing in my mouth. My cum was strong; salty and bitter. I wasn't sure if I liked it. But my precum was tasty and I loved milking it out of my cock. I continued taking my loads and it wasn't long until I had gotten used to the taste and even liked it.

The first time I had another guy's cum in my mouth I was 15 and he was 16. It was my 3rd cousin. I didn't see him very often and he had come to spend a week with me on the farm. We were both horny teenagers and started showing off each other's cocks while pissing in the barn lot. We graduated to jerking off together and then started jerking each other off. About the 4th or 5th night we were camped out in a tent in the barn yard and were laying on our sleeping bags stroking our cocks. He had such an awesome cock; thick and 7.5 inches, cut witth a nice big mushroom head. He had big nuts dangling losely in a big sack. His wasn't my first cock (besides mine) that I sucked, but his would be my first load of cum (besides mine). I didn't hesitate. I leaned over and took the tip of the head of his cock in my wet, pursed lips, squeezed it a little between my lips and let it slip out. This would be his first blowjob. He moaned in extasy, gave me a look that was half startled and half begging. I ran my tongue over the tip of his cock, down the underside of the shaft to his balls, and then back up over the tip, finishing with rolling my toungue around that magnificent mushroom head. His cock twitched and he groaned, laying his head back and throwing his arms off to the side. I took his whole cock into my mouth, working my lips over it from the head to the base. By now his sweet precum was flowing. I took his cock out of my mouth so he could see the precum bubble up on the tip and watch me swirl my tongue over the head of his cock, licking his precum up like it was a drip on an ice cream cone. I then went down on his cock; down and up, taking all of his cock in and pursing my lips tightly around his thick shaft. Within half a dozen strokes he yelled "Oh Gawd!" and he was shooting his cum into my mouth. He shot hard 11 times. I could feel and hear his warm jizz splashing in into my mouth. And his cum tasted SO GOOD! I kept right on sucking until there was no more to be had. The great thing was that I was so horned up that I shot my wad without touching myself or without him touching me. From that time on I was hooked.
    Last edited by bw299; Jul 6, 2016 at 1:20 PM.

Although I had given a lot of BJs, I had ever let a guy cum in my mouth.

When I was around 27, my wife went away to study in Poland for a month. On the way back from seeing her off at the airport, I stooped off at a public toilet, a black guy followed me I and we went back to his flat. I sucked him off and swallowed every drop!

I was eight and the older neighbor guy next door seduced me in to sucking his cock. I liked it and when he came, I swallowed all his cum. I sucked him off at least two or three times a week for a lot of years. I loved sucking his cock and I especially liked swallowing his cum, it tasted so good. I sucked a lot of older guys when I was a kid, it was easy to find older guys that wanted blow jobs. Many really got off sucking my young cock.

Was 5 with my best friend from preschool/kindergarten. I honestly don't remember it tasting good or bad, just weird. I thoroughly enjoy it now

Sucked my buddy's big-headed cock hard & he fucked my wife. Licked & sucked his cum outta her pussy while he sucked my cock unbelievably hard! He sucked it so hard,...he must really love sucking dick!? I miss having my cock in his wonderful mouth! Anyone in the mood to suck dick this morning?
    Never met a dick I didn't like! Got dick? No? Come get some!...

It took at least 6 blowjobs before I got aroused enough to swallow my first load All and All, I have swallowed about dozen loads ever since I started engaging in m2m fun.

It's been sometime since I last had an opportunity to swallow a load, so if may take sometime before I can accomplish that task anyhow, I having cum shoot on my face, chest and cock. I using the cum as a lubricant while massaging my playing with my nipples or stroking my cock

The more cum a guy can shoot, the more aroused I'd get and that being said I'd to feel the massive load getting blasted into my mouth and down my throat!

I was 13 he forced his huge cock into my mouth and fucked it when he shot his first load I loved the taste of it I swallowed his first load and he continued to give me 12 more loads of thick cum swallowed them all. Went home and jerked off and swallowed my own

Quote Originally Posted by chunkysworld View Post
    Did you like it?
    Was the feeling good?

For me it was something i was told to do as i was 14y old and once i had the taste of it i liked it and have never turned back.
    Now a days i get it when i can.

How about you all ?

It was the first blowjob I ever gave. It was to one of my best friends that was my age. It was the first blowjob we ever gave and received and we took turns.

We both came early, prematurely and by surprise so it was a surprise. I thought it was kinda gross having someone else's cum in my mouth and he thought is was real gross

Not that first time but by the third blowjob I gave out I was enjoying it and have been a regular swallower ever since. I love having guys cum inside my mouth.

Age 17, my girlfriend's cousin. He came in my mouth, I came in his. Then we both came in her.

The first time I had cum in my mouth I was just a young teenager, I didn't care for it, more the smell than the taste, but now I can't get enough of it.....

The first time was when I was in college and tasted my pre-cum, and I tasted my cum after I came. Just licked some off my fingers. The first time I had a guy cum in my mouth was about 10 years later when I decied to experiment. The guy was nice, I couldn't get him to cum, but he did stroke himself off and I took his cock in my mouth when he came. I thought he'd cum more than he did but I swallowed it nonetheless.

It was the 2nd cock I ever sucked. I met him on CL for an NSA blowjob, we didn't discuss much other than me on my knees sucking his cock. When I got to his house we didn't discuss it much as all I wanted was his cock in my mouth, I took down his pants and started sucking him. Not long after I heard him softly say he was going to cum, I hadn't planned on swallowing that day but my urges overcame me and I just continued to suck.

I could tell he was trying his hardest to hold back as he said again "I'm going to cum", I went deeper and a few more strokes on his cock with my mouth I felt him blow his load in my eagerly awaiting mouth. I will never forget it and I loved feeling him explode in my mouth as I swallowed every drop of his seed.

The first time i had another mans cum in my mouth was the first time i gave a man a blow job.i was sooo nervous,all i could think of the entire time i was sucking his dick,was omg,i cant believe im doing this,and omg,i cant believe i have a cock in my mouth.i kept saying those lines over and over again in my head the entire time i was sucking his cock.i wasnt sure if i was even doing a good job,i guess by his moans i was doing alright.i wasnt even thinking i just kept sucking,before i knew it,he put both hands on my head and just started exploding in my mouth.his cock was very thick and with him holding my head on his dick i had no other choice than to swallow.it felt like a gallon,and i think it took me 4 or 5 gulps to get it all down.he released my head when he was done,i took his cock out of my mouth to finally get some air and catch my breath.about 3 seconds later he told me to keep sucking it.i did what i was told and continued to suck it,about 10 minutes later he came in my mouth again,holding my head on his cock again,till he was finished shooting.i was in total shock of what had just happened,i didnt know what to say,i just looked up at him and he was looking down at me with a huge grin on his face and said,you suck a mean dick.i said,thanks,and wiped my chin.

I was 15, so was the other boy. He had sucked me off first. It felt great to have someone doing that--it was my first time receiving a blow job. I came pretty quickly the first time he sucked me that night---did a few more. Being young and horny-- I came pretty damned fast.

Not long after he had blown me, I was doing him and once again--being a young, horny guy, he shot his load in my mouth. His cum tasted good and even though I don't think I swallowed all of his cum, I ate most of it and it tasted good.

I have of course blown a number of guys since then, with the cum of some tasting very good and some, it tastes pretty nasty and almost makes me gag.

My understanding is that this is due to the health of the person and also has to do with their diet.

As a rule, I no longer tend to swallow any longer, letting them shoot their load on me or on them.
    Last edited by 12voltyV2.0; Jul 11, 2016 at 6:54 PM. Reason: better phrasing and words

The first time I tasted cum was my own.
    Not too long after I discovered masturbating. I was in bed on my back stroking, head propped up on pillows. As I got close to cumming, I wanted to see it shoot out of my cock... It did, first shot right in my eye, next hit my nose and the third big one straight in my mouth.
    First time I tasted someone else's, was a few days later, buddy and I went from stroking together, to stroking each other then trading blowjobs.

wish i could go back to the days i could shoot to my face & mouth

My first BF and I started to cum in each other's mouths at about 12, then at about 14, I got to where I could suck myself off.

I was not a total cum fan originally, but I definitely acquired a taste and for my whole adult life, licked up the cum whenever I could. Masturbating, or creampie, I tried never to let cum go to waste! But, I really miss it now, I had to have my prostate removed, so no more cum..

Then I got my hall pass and got to suck cock again, yummm! Then the guy I was seeing had to quit due to issues with his wife (she took back his hall pass), so no cum lately! booo!

The first time I had cum in my mouth was after I jerked off and then tasted it. The first time I had another man's cum in my mouth was the first cock that I sucked. I loved it then and I still love it.

I was about 19 and it was probably the 4th cock i had ever sucked. I sucked this guys cock in his car and next thing i know is a warm feeling down the back of my throat. It went straight down and tasted and felt good but was even better watching him as he came. Later he said it was the best hed ever had. I have swallowed every cock since.
    Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/melbsissyboi
    Kik: melbcuteboi / Skype: melbcuteboi / G+: koochsara

I was almost 18 and haven't tasted anyone in over 35 years. My friend and I started touching and jerking each other at 13. I stayed away from sexual contact from him until we were almost 18. I dated lots of girls in HS and he didn't. As fate would have it I ran into him after taking a frustrating date home early. We rode around a bit and parked to drink beer. I knew he was going to reach for my dick and I was going to let him jerk me off. He did a reach and as he stroked me I felt bad for him and reached for his. He quickly dropped his jeans and I found that his had grown a great deal, we use to be the same size. Now he was much larger than me and it made me very excited. I knew the moment I stroked it I wanted to suck him. I held off a few minutes but just finally leaned in and started sucking him. I was loving it and so was he, he stopped me so he could suck me. I enjoyed his mouth but wanted his dick back in mine. I was very surprised about how much I liked it, I had never thought enjoying doing it. When were 14 or so I wanted him to suck me and was willing to reciprocate but not looking forward to it, so I never asked him. Now as I'm sucking my first one I'm wanting him to cum in my mouth, I didn't want to cum first because I used to lose interest with it once I came when we were 14. So I'm back sucking him and he's really getting close and he starts telling me, warning me. At one point he pulled away a little and I looked up and told him I wanted it. Then he relaxed and I can still hear him as he let go. He had never been sucked period, I had on several occasions been sucked by girls and one man but that's another story. Once he came in my mouth I didn't even think about spitting, he was coming so much I swallowed as he came. It didn't taste bad, if it had I would have remembered. I last about 10 seconds when he put his mouth on mine. We kept it up till we were 23. He was my second favorite fuck buddy. I had 4, all girls and him.

First time was when I was young and a older guy forced me. I hated it. Years later I did it on purpose to a friend just to see if I could. I didn't think it tasted bad or good and swallowed it easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher South View Post
    Probably the second guy I met up with when I was 53 (first guy I had used condoms with). I enjoyed sucking on his cock but his cum tasted disgusting. It was so bad I brushed and used mouthwash all night to get the taste out of my mouth. It almost put me off performing oral ever again.
    This is the type of thing I've always wondered. Tons of guys are posting stories about how they ate cum the first time they ever sucked a cock and how much they loved it right from the start. It's refreshing to hear someone say they didn't like it.

You said the experience almost put you sucking again. I guess that means you did do it again?

If so, did you ever let a guy cum in your mouth again?

My first time was camping with a friend, we where 14. The two of us where nude from the heat of summer and started talking about sex and BJ. Before long we were sucking each other off. Without warning he dumped his load down my throat, tasted very good.

I was about 10 when I sucked my buddy off. AT 10, he didn't cum much. But for the next few years, he came more and more and grew to have a nice big cock. I don't remember when I first swallowed his load. But, boy! Did he ever shoot a lot. I love to swallow all my saliva before the guy cums so I can tell how much he shoots. Then I let his load slip down my throat to make bones for my body. Then his cum is with me for months or years. Male/male sex like this is so, so erotic.

I was 13, and I had a buddy who was 11. His older brother, who was a little older than I, used to make my buddy suck him off at night. My buddy started sucking me one Friday night, in a field next to our school, when we skipped out of going to the football game. He kept telling me, "let me know when it feels good," and I was like, "it feels pretty damn good now." Obviously I had never ejaculated. He finally gave up, and stuck his prick in my mouth. After he taught me how not to hurt him with my teeth, I put all of him in my mouth and sucked. I kind of blissed out, as if I was very high, just rubbing him all over and feeling his hard cock moving around, and he started coming in me. It was a little salty, and I thought he was pissing in my mouth, but I didn't have a chance when he grabbed my head and was thrusting away, and I swallowed it because I couldn't do anything else; I wanted to swallow it anyway. That turned into an habitual thing, and we would suck and make out with each other every chance we got after school. One day we were in my bedroom, and he was sucking me, and I suddenly started thrusting uncontrollably. It was my first ejaculation, and I knew what he meant then by "feeling good". My buddy pulled off, and I was like, "what are you doing??", then he started jacking me off, and huge streams of come hit him in the face and neck, and got all over the bed and sheets. I felt like my nuts had pulled themselves up into my pelvis, and I kind of collapsed into a fetal position and could barely move for several minutes. Unlike his clear ejaculate, mine was thick and white, and smelled strongly. We got caught finally, and our parents wouldn't let us see each other. The next summer, he came down to my house when all the parents were at work, and we went up to my room and started making out and got naked. His cock and balls were huge, and covered with blonde hair. I felt jealous and inadequate, because my own cock was like a little button when it wasn't erect, and only 5 inches when it was. His flaccid cock hung down over his huge balls, and was bigger than my erect dick. My stomach fluttered, and I felt deeply how much I wanted his cock. When he got hard I tried to take all of him in my mouth, but he was just too big and long, and when he came the taste and smell were overpowering, strong and kind of sweet, but it smelled like Comet cleanser. I swirled it around in my mouth for a while and finally swallowed it. He was still a skinny kid two years younger than I, but I couldn't resist him. That lasted for two years or so and we eventually started dating girls, and never talked about it afterward. The next time I had a man it was 12 years later, and I thought I was with a woman. When we got naked, I was surprised, but so turned on. She, because she lived as a woman, asked me if I was turned off. Nooooo, just the opposite. I went down on her cock, which was, of course, bigger than mine, and tried to do everything I had ever seen in a porn movie, including deep throating. She came in my mouth, and I just held it there for a while, and she asked me, "Did you swallow it?", and I shook my head. "Well then spit it out silly!", but I swallowed it instead. It seemed less rude. I don't recall the taste, but I recall the feeling of keeping all of that semen in my mouth. She asked me, "Are you gay?", and I said, "I don't know." She just said, "well, that seemed to be exactly what you needed," and she was right. That was the last time I was ever with a person with a penis. I don't know if I denied and repressed my sexuality, but I have had a few beautiful relationships with women since. Only one exceptional woman has ever stuck in my memories as my boyhood buddy and my "lady" friend do, and my memories of her make me at least as aroused as my homosexual memories. She, too, asked me if I was gay, because I opened up to her about my earlier experiences. I said, "I don't know, but not with you", and she said, without hesitation, "because if you are gay, I'll get a sex change." That floored me like nothing else ever had, or ever has, and we stayed together until she passed.

wow great friend sorry she passed