Register

Anyone Done The Walk Of Shame lately???

So this happened last night: one of my boyfriends had scheduled last night
    so as usual I did my thing clean my self out, shower shave my legs, lotion everything and oil my pussy.. make everything baby smooth and soft.. I am always answer the door naked just to save time as these guys time is hard to come by.. he told his wife that he was going to play poker with some guys from work.. when he arrived I answered the door and greeted him with a kiss.. his hands were all over me.. he wore navy blue sweat pants shorts and a black and white Raiders t shirt.. all of which were on the floor very quickly.. he had me on my knees within a minute.. as I started to suck him hard.. he lifted me back to my feet and said he wanted to do it outdoors., we kinda laughed and I ask if he was serious??? He said yes!! So we devised a plan.. around my area there are numerous back country roads.. very quiet after dark.. so we decided that the road just about a half a mile from my place is where we would go.. we decided to save time.. we would just go get in his car and drive out there naked would be the ticket.. so out the door we go.. get in his car and off we go.. I take my sex bag with.. I have a little bag with all the things ya need for sex.. wet wipes,, lube,, condoms,, but plugs,, more lube with an applicator to lube myself inside.. when we arrive we park and I stroke him for a bit.. he is hard and wants my pussy.. so we get out of the car and I meet him by the trunk of the car.. we embrace kiss and fondle each other.. then he proceeded to bend me over the trunk and manhandled my breasts.. he was humping my ass crack.. things were heating up.. I ask him to get my sex bag from the car.. which he did.. then he returned and picked up where he left off.. as he was lining things up I told him we needed more lube and lube me inside as well.. as his cock is quite big and I wanted my pussy nice and slippery., so as he was lubing my pussy he noticed a red light on the dash of the car.. meaning the doors were locked and the alarm was set.. he stops and checks out the doors and sure enough we are buck naked and locked out of the car.. I ask about a spare key.. he said his wife has it.. well that?s not going to work.. he returns and pushes me down over the hood.. lines me up and plows into me very hard.. my knees go weak and I loose my breath.. I am on my tippy toes.. he is balls deep in my pussy!!! He starts aggressively pounding my pussy in frustration., I am really liking what is going on.. when he just stops and pulls out says we need to walk to my place and that I would need to drive him home to get the other keys., I ask him what he was going to tell his wife?? He said he would tell her that while playing poker he went out to have a smoke and sat in the car and when he got out he locked the keys in the car.. wow!! That might just work.. but we still needed to get to my place.. I am still bent over the trunk.. he said just one problem I locked my glasses in the car.. and I am almost night blind with out them.. I laugh.. this is getting wilder by the minute., so off we go stark naked two guys in the pitch black night.. good thing the moon was out.. so as we are walking he has his hand on my shoulder to guide him.. I get this crazy thought.. so I reach out and take him by the cock and kinda gently stroke him as I lead him back toward my place by his cock!! We get about to my place and he is hard as hell.. he reaches out and takes me by the hips and pulled me into him.. his cock finds my ass crack and in a moment he is deep in my pussy again.. I would say about 20 minutes later he erupted deep inside of me.. he gave me probably the biggest load he has ever given me.. I hurried and got one of my but plugs out and put it in to keep as much of his cum in me as possible.. so we get to my place and clean up a bit.. we get dressed well somewhat.. and off we go to his place.. he goes in and comes back out with his wife., he introduced me as a fellow worker that gave him a ride to get his keys., I shake her hand with the hand I used to guide him by the cock and am sitting there full of his cum., we went and got his car and went back to my place where he fucked me again very aggressive like before.. kinda crazy I know but it happened.. so any of you done the walk of shame lately?? Do tell?? How did it turn out??

Re: Anyone Done The Walk Of Shame lately???

I don't know if this qualifies as a walk of shame but I thought it was pretty funny! It does feel weird to have had sex with a guy and you wind up talking to his wife and that sure thought that you know something that she doesn't - or she might not - know.

i used to have sex with a man i knew we would suck and fuck each other about once a week the thing was i used to fuck his wife in high school long before he knew her met at a high reunion one time and she told him i was a old friend from high school she had no ideal he was bisexual or that we were having sex every week

I plead the 5th commandment or something............I am utilizing my rights not to have it be used against me

but, yeah

[QUOTE=Jazminedress;371351]I plead the 5th commandment or something............I am utilizing my rights not to have it be used against me

but, yeah[/QUOT
    Come on jazz do tell details details

Quote Originally Posted by Jazminedress View Post
    I plead the 5th commandment or something............I am utilizing my rights not to have it be used against me

but, yeah
    If you don't tell, I will have the New York State Attorney General Letitia James come after you. . .She's not afraid on anyone!
    If it is to be, let it be with me

Quote Originally Posted by csreef View Post
    If you don't tell, I will have the New York State Attorney General Letitia James come after you. . .She's not afraid on anyone!
    She may have been involved, it was a little hazy

Quote Originally Posted by Jazminedress View Post
    She may have been involved, it was a little hazy
    OK, so there were Politicians involved after all!

I was at an ABS sucking this guys cock but he had a condom on. When he was getting ready to nut he asked me if I wanted it and I told him yes. I guess he was to scared to put his cock through the whole and let loose because I might actually put my mouth around it, so he steps back and starts yanking and with my face in the hole he manages to get about 3/4 of his load all over my face. So when he was done I had to exit the booth and walk past a half dozen guys to the bathroom to get some toilet paper to clean myself up.

Thats why I always have wet wipes with me...........I don't do glory holes, but, I like to make sure my situation is always situated and clean smelling

I had a great time last Friday. Was really horny and cruising A4A when out of the blue I got a message..."Hello there...I can host..." and then he listed the swankiest nicest hotel in town where all the biz travelers stayed. I think we exchanged just a few messages and I was on my way. So un-characteristic because I am so careful and analyzing everything, but I was ready. Got there, met him in the lobby and went up to his room. Cute little guy and we had a great hour. I thought when I left his room that I was doing the walk of shame back to my car. For sure, I hope he hit's me up when he comes back to town.

one of the other times I had a similar experience was a little over a year ago.. I have related this before but here goes.. I had been seeing a guy for a while.. pretty successful business guy.. he visited me at least once a week then.. he called it stress relief.. what ever you want to call it,, he has a really nice cock between 8-9? and quite thick.. I could only get about half in my mouth and throat.. any way he calls me and asks if I would come to his house and meet him.. said his wife would be gone till very late,, girls night.. so I ask if he was sure his wife would be gone and he said yes.. so I said sure ok.. I arrive to a beautiful large house and go to the door.. he lets me in and remedially pushes me agents the wall and kisses me tongues go wild.. his hands are every where.. then tells me let?s go to my study.. when there he offers drinks.. things slow down to a lot of kissing making out and getting in the mood.. I would say an hour to an hour and a half later clothes start coming off.. soon my shorts were on the ground around my ankles.. he has me bent over his desk and he has his shorts around his ankles.. he lubes me inside and out and then himself.. he lines up and starts to penetrate my pussy.. then he is balls deep and fucking me really good.. this goes on for about an hour.. it is getting to be about 12:30 in the morning.. when I feel his cock starting to swell and him starting to stiffen up.. he is close.. just then we hear the front door swing open and his wife yell honey I am home.. at that same moment he drives in deep and starts exploding inside me.. he finishes cumming in me and pulls out.. we both scurry to pull our shorts up.. just as she comes through the door of his studio.. there I stand red faced sweaty with his cum running down my legs.. he introduces me to her as one of the guys working on something with him.. she walks over and shake my hand and gives me a hug.. she was clearly kinda drunk.. winks at me and gives my a smirky grin and tells us to have fun.. then she leaves.. we have another drink and about a half hour later he went and checked on her.. comes back and said she had passed out.. he fucked me twice more that night on his desk..

Quote Originally Posted by mtnmen2 View Post
    I was at an ABS sucking this guys cock but he had a condom on. When he was getting ready to nut he asked me if I wanted it and I told him yes. I guess he was to scared to put his cock through the whole and let loose because I might actually put my mouth around it, so he steps back and starts yanking and with my face in the hole he manages to get about 3/4 of his load all over my face. So when he was done I had to exit the booth and walk past a half dozen guys to the bathroom to get some toilet paper to clean myself up.
    If you don't win the Walk of Shame Award for 2022, no one should.

I tend to have a open home because there are often people that want help and support, and they always find a listening ear here, and coffee.......and at times its my sons friends that call around.....

A young friend of theirs came around with their older sister, as the younger sister wanted help with coming out to their mother, as bi.......well as it happens, I knew the older sister as we had fucked a few times, but I acted like it was the first time meeting them....... and then my partner came home and met both ladies, and something told me that there was more going on than I knew about.....

Turns out my partner had fucked the mother and the older sister in a few threesomes, and the husband had been secretly fucking my partners brains out.........

The parents were fine with the younger daughter coming out as bi, but if only she knew just why that was......maybe one day she will find out when she is an adult, but sometimes things are on a need to know basis, and she does not need to know........and as for my partner, shes not ashamed of the things she did in the past, and yes her and I had a good laugh about it, in bed....including the fact that the older sister pulled her aside and asked if another threesome was an option.....

My partner knows that its entirely up to her if she wants to do that but she declined, shes reaching the point where she perfers to fuck around a lot less, and just enjoy sex within our closed group
    The only thing more painful than a broken heart, is catching yourself in your zip and having very cold hands

We have been seeing a couple from our group a lot. So much so they spent pretty much the entire last three weeks with us even sleeping over sleeping together. I know crazy, not something on our to do list. The F ing has been so good we are all doing things not on the agenda. This past weekend marked over three weeks sexing it up with them, showering with, sleeping with them, sucking, F ing, eating (food and each other) daily all throughout the day. We are able to take off work in large chunks so it was amazing to have all this sex time. This weekend we had our large group meet with 10 couples. So here we are doing goodness know all what to each other and have found this amazing groove. The husband by far has the largest penis in our group and the darn thing has grown. He never seems to get soft all the way, always cums buckets and is so large no one could handle him except my husband sort of. Well after all this time together I was also able to handle him anally, we helped his wife take most of him (she is super tiny), and my husband - oh my goodness my husband was able to take him full on F ing. I do mean balls to the walls slapping, smack sounding, and so cum filled so many times it was being forced out. This happened a lot over the many days and even early in the day of the group gettogether. We'd had some challenges with our two new young couples and decided this meet was nonclothing only. So hence the walk of shame - lol. My husband has already had this massive cock F him every which way and loose. He had cum running out no matter what he did. We were all naked and there was no way to hide that he'd been tore up (in a great way). Everyone knew it and everyone wanted a piece of him. It sparked everyone setting up the young couples for a day and evening of cutting loose and breaking out. We used a pinning position and the rest was history. The men got their first cocks anally, orally, and we sucked by several couples. My husband was taken by everyone there except the new guys, and the last was our newest best friends. Everyone took a break to watch. I watched but also played. His wife and I love how forcefully deep the F ing is now and it gets us both of in a huge way.

Quote Originally Posted by cornholejoe View Post
    i used to have sex with a man i knew we would suck and fuck each other about once a week the thing was i used to fuck his wife in high school long before he knew her met at a high reunion one time and she told him i was a old friend from high school she had no ideal he was bisexual or that we were having sex every week
    That's a hot situation. I wish I had a friend and his wife, neither of them knowing about the other.

Quote Originally Posted by wifekinky4husband View Post
    We have been seeing a couple from our group a lot. So much so they spent pretty much the entire last three weeks with us even sleeping over sleeping together. I know crazy, not something on our to do list. The F ing has been so good we are all doing things not on the agenda. This past weekend marked over three weeks sexing it up with them, showering with, sleeping with them, sucking, F ing, eating (food and each other) daily all throughout the day. We are able to take off work in large chunks so it was amazing to have all this sex time. This weekend we had our large group meet with 10 couples. So here we are doing goodness know all what to each other and have found this amazing groove. The husband by far has the largest penis in our group and the darn thing has grown. He never seems to get soft all the way, always cums buckets and is so large no one could handle him except my husband sort of. Well after all this time together I was also able to handle him anally, we helped his wife take most of him (she is super tiny), and my husband - oh my goodness my husband was able to take him full on F ing. I do mean balls to the walls slapping, smack sounding, and so cum filled so many times it was being forced out. This happened a lot over the many days and even early in the day of the group gettogether. We'd had some challenges with our two new young couples and decided this meet was nonclothing only. So hence the walk of shame - lol. My husband has already had this massive cock F him every which way and loose. He had cum running out no matter what he did. We were all naked and there was no way to hide that he'd been tore up (in a great way). Everyone knew it and everyone wanted a piece of him. It sparked everyone setting up the young couples for a day and evening of cutting loose and breaking out. We used a pinning position and the rest was history. The men got their first cocks anally, orally, and we sucked by several couples. My husband was taken by everyone there except the new guys, and the last was our newest best friends. Everyone took a break to watch. I watched but also played. His wife and I love how forcefully deep the F ing is now and it gets us both of in a huge way.
    i'm so jealous of your life. i wish i lived closer to atlanta.