Register

I Wonder if the chat will ever pop back up again

This site is bonkers--for a time it went offline but then came back on and has been back for like almost two months now---I would have thought that by now the chat room might have also come back on its own accord, at least for a time.

I sure hope it does come back one of these fine days......

I also hope that someone steps forward to take this site over and make some necessary changes like having a stable platform for chat, monitoring and dealing with the more negative things that take place on here like dealing with trolls and cutting off the posts on the forum that are advertising for other websites.

Re: I Wonder if the chat will ever pop back up again

Yeah, the chat, or, dare I say, sex talk was pretty good at times. I sorta miss it...
    Never met a dick I didn't like! Got dick? No? Come get some!...

Place is boring without the chat

Quote Originally Posted by 12voltyV2.0 View Post
    This site is bonkers--for a time it went offline but then came back on and has been back for like almost two months now---I would have thought that by now the chat room might have also come back on its own accord, at least for a time.

I sure hope it does come back one of these fine days......

I also hope that someone steps forward to take this site over and make some necessary changes like having a stable platform for chat, monitoring and dealing with the more negative things that take place on here like dealing with trolls and cutting off the posts on the forum that are advertising for other websites.
    you seem to know what to do. Why not operate it yourself?

It looks like the chat feature is really gone now---that sucks!!

There is only one way Chat will ever come back to this site...We can only hope that that there is someone out there with some "deep pockets $$$ " to buy this site and restore it to what it once was .

A.

Quote Originally Posted by csreef View Post
    There is only one way Chat will ever come back to this site...We can only hope that that there is someone out there with some "deep pockets $$$ " to buy this site and restore it to what it once was .

A.

I think you are right on that

Quote Originally Posted by csreef View Post

A.
    That's probably not going to happen. Even the old owner did not keep up or update this site that often.

I wonder how many members actually care about chat?

I also miss the chat room too. Me thinking, it was the most popular feature of this site. I was never very good with keeping up with the conversation though, just simply was not able to type fast enough. I did like to visit and watch the conversation go by though. Something that I noticed though, this reply was even so slow that it could not even keep up with my typing speed. I guess that it ultimately means that the "the good old days" of bisexual.com are gone. WOW, even the little "smiley faces" won't work Oh well.

Is there another sitewith chat for bi's?

ATTENTION ALL BISEXUAL PEOPLE, THEIR FRIENDS AND LOVERS....

You can join the "Bisexuality.Club" TODAY and chat for free! I run the site (although I haven't logged-in for a few weeks now); and I can tell you that there are TWO WAYS TO CHAT!

There is the "BiChat" chatroom, which doesn't mean you should "bitch at" anyone in there, rather just be "Bi Friendly". The other way to chat there is actually a 'roaming chatroom' that follows you on whichever webpage you visit on the site (appearing in the lower-right corner).

For a limited time (remaining) you can sign up and register for your ***PERPETUALLY FREE MEMBERSHIP*** there. Simply visit...

http://bisexuality.club

NO CREDIT CARD REQUIRED! (In fact, you can even visit the "BiChat" chatroom as a non-signed in "Guest", to test it out. Same is true with the 'Jappix Chat' feature appearing in the lower-right.

NB: The 'BiChat' chatroom runs on my own rented server space, not some 'third party' chat provider like was always used here.

Hope to see y'all there........

i see a chat link at the top of the site here...does this place have chat now and if so does it accept cams?

Chat hasn't worked in a while. It was iffy a lot of the time when it was working. As far as I know it doesn't accept cam