Register

What Size Is Too Big?

I'm set tomorrow to hook up with a guy who's a legit 8x6. I've only ever been with 2 men before and he's easily the biggest. I really want him in me, especially hoping I can feel him cum in me, but am scared it might hurt a lot. Thoughts/experiences?

Re: What Size Is Too Big?

Umm..6" wide? I hope it goes well? I think if I succeeded in getting it in I might need stiches, but id try! . Good Luck!

I was with a guy 9x5", but he couldn't stay hard long! That wasn't a problem he still was eventually able to blast my face and chest with his massive thick spunk

I have had some mighty big ones in both mouth/throat and ass, but so far I have never had one that I would call "too big". I really don't believe there is such a thing in my case.

I'll confess that I'm a size queen and maybe I can give you some advice.

1) Pr
    actice. Invest in a dildo and a butt plug. They'll get you physically and mentally ready

2) Lots of lube. The bigger the dick the more lube a rookie or even a novice should use

3) Forepl
    ay. Have him lube you up with two of his fingers. Tell him to put them in you slowly - all the way. When he gets them there tell him to keep them there and not move them around for a minute or two. Use that minute or two to relax every muscle in your body. Then tell him to pull his fingers out slowly.

4) Opening Position.
    Start the fuck by sitting on his dick and riding it. Face to face or the other way around, whichever you prefer (I prefer to face the other way). Sitting on a big dick is the fastest and easiest way to get the most dick inside you in the least time and with the least inconvenience.

H
    ave fun. You already know you want to get fucked so you're already 90% there. The other 10% is where the real fun is.....

I'm just like you.... no dick is too big to fuck me

I also enjoy fisting so that cock is no problem.

i have took that big before a time or 2 but 6 to 7 med thick is what i prefer

The bigger the better for me10.5X6 pain never felt so good at the moment But the next couple of days my whole body was stiff and sore

never found one to big but the bigger the more lube you need and the slower he needs to go until he gets in.