Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: What kind of sex does it for you?

I'd like to suck off my partner long and slow.

Honestly, my biggest turn on is giving head to another man. Maybe it's because sex with my wife is so vanilla and sucking cock is so naughty. I would rather give oral than do anything else sexually

Quote Originally Posted by dzamzi View Post
    Honestly, my biggest turn on is giving head to another man. Maybe it's because sex with my wife is so vanilla and sucking cock is so naughty. I would rather give oral than do anything else sexually
    how long have you been giving head? I enjoy going to an older friends house for drinks and ending up in the shower on my knees. Mmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Tuffnuggies View Post
    Given the choice, would you rather:
    Be fucked hard and deep with a long thick cock for only a few minutes? Or, have a long fuck session with an "average" cock?
    Suck or be sucked quickly to orgasm, or long and slow paced?
    All f the above with a long session of long and thick. though any cock in my as is good a big long thick one is great.

For me, it's all about feeling a guy getting off in my mouth and swallowing his cum. I like sucking, but the sooner he gets off the, the better. I like to be sucked, but I prefer a woman sucking me off and swallowing my cum. Love it when they French kiss and feed me some of my cum. Love to eat pussy all day. Especially enjoy going nag back down and licking up my cum out of her super wet pussy.

I like to make love long & slow. The more sensual, the better.

As I gotten older the longer I like it..no longer live in fast lane like when I was young.

There are times for each. Depends on the circumstances and the mood.

Blowjobs are my specialty and what I love to do best.

My choices in red, bold italics...

Be fucked hard and deep with a long thick cock for only a few minutes? Or, have a long fuck session with an "average" cock?

Suck or be sucked quickly to orgasm, or long and slow paced?

Those are my choices as well. thanks

My sexual flavor is always going to be a 3 or 4 hour ordeal. I love spending hours of fun naked time edging and being edged. I love being a total bottom for my regular. Whether he is plowing his cock on all 4s or I'm on top riding cowboy it's all good. Not all of our sexual encounters last for the before mentioned time frame, we have quickies as well.

I love to suck and I will do it however the guy I'm sucking wants - slow or fast. Most times I find that it goes faster than I want due to time constraints, but the few times I was able to take it slow and edge someone for a time it was amazing. I find that following a guy's lead makes their orgasm better and I am rewarded by more powerful cumshots. I get off on the the feeling of a hard, throbbing cock shooting that delicious load into my mouth.

Giving blowjobs, swallowing and eating pussy.

Quote Originally Posted by mrcumsalot View Post
    I have always preferred to be treated roughly so hard and fast, like a piston. Size doesn't matter at all as long as he knows how to do it properly. Whether he is in my ass or my mouth (throat), it needs to be done powerfully.
    . I second that, When I am with the wife I am dominate, when I am with my buddy, I like to be used hard and powerfully taken.

Long session with an average to slightly less than average cock, after I suck for a while.

Hot sex , nasty sex , uninhibited sex , sweaty frenzy sex , long drwn out sex , kinky sex , SEX , SEX AND MORE SEX

I like long and slow oral and stroking...

I prefer an average sized cock and I prefer to suck.

I enjoy lots of time being naked and taking my time in all my sexual endeavors. My friend and I have been known to spend hours edging each other tasting all the precum we can muster before we blow our loads. A friend of mine I haven't seen in a while wanted to play since his wife was out of town, I was only too happy to accommodate. I called up my neighbor and asked if he wanted to play as well, I heard his cock get hard as he said hell yea. After a quick enema and hot shower I was ready for the evening. We started around 630 and they left around 10:30 exhausted but feeling good.