Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What kind of sex does it for you?

Given the choice, would you rather:
    Be fucked hard and deep with a long thick cock for only a few minutes? Or, have a long fuck session with an "average" cock?
    Suck or be sucked quickly to orgasm, or long and slow paced?

Re: What kind of sex does it for you?

My choices in red, bold italics...

Be fucked hard and deep with a long thick cock for only a few minutes? Or, have a long fuck session with an "average" cock?

I am mainly orally inclined. When I suck a man's cock I want my cum payoff in 15 minutes or less. As much as I enjoy getting a man (or woman) off orally, I like being sucked off by a woman or man even more. When I am being sucked by a willing, eager cumslut, I prefer a somewhat longer, edging-ish session where I am brought close to orgasm once or twice. After that I'll ask my partner to get more aggressive and really go for my load and make me cum in a minute or so. So I'd rank getting sucked at a slower pace first, getting sucked off quickly 2nd and sucking a man off rather quickly 3rd.

like a long session in the ass with a average cock but have had it that way with a long thick cock also like to be sucked long and slow at least 15 to 20 minutes

Quote Originally Posted by Tuffnuggies View Post
    Given the choice, would you rather:
    I like it deep an hard with a thick cock

have a long fuck gong with a big thick cock going in and out of me all day and night long

long & slower works for me especially the older i get. work up to getting faster.

Total and completely UNINHIBTED SEX long sessions no holding back cutting loose

I love to kiss,touch and long make out sessions. I love slow fucking

Depends om the moment I suppose.. I like long, slow sex but there is something to be said for the heat of the moment as well.

I really like a variety of sex and experiences. Get bored with the same o same o. Need to change things up to keep things interesting. Now my preference is long and slow to take my time with my lovers so we can enjoy each other. However like doing a large variety of different things during the long and slow times. Particularly with the same lovers each time to be different in some way.

When my wife travels my buddy will come over and since I have a very secluded home with lots of outdoor privacy we enjoy being outside naked and relaxing in the sun sucking each others cocks. After I prepare my ass for the fucking I know he wants to give me, I love being fucked on the deck with sweat dripping off us. We will spend hours just playing with each other and enjoying summer.

I prefer long passionate sessions where we each (or we all :-) ) get to savor the sex. Love to edge my parther (girl orguy) multiple times. Then, calm them down all the way and then a faster more aggressive pace to take them quickly over the edge into a massive orgazim.

I love long slow and passionate. Take the time to enjoy each other.

I would prefer a long and hard deep with a thick cock or average cock and sucked quickly to orgasm so I can suck his cock.

Quote Originally Posted by BiPaoulo69 View Post
    Ditto that

I love being sucked to completion but I also really get off sucking cock as well. I would love to spend an afternoon naked having some drinks edging each other for hours and then slowly get fucked and filled.

The best sex is man to man when I am the submissive bottom (actually I'm only a submissive bottom) and my top wants to please me as much as I want to please him.

I think any kind of sex would do it for me. However I would love to wake up before a very hot guy and start blowing him before he had a chance to get hard and feel his cock grow in my mouth until it spasms. Then after I would like to fall back to sleep with my head on his chest.

Size is up for grabs, but I would like to try a big, thick one. want to 69 with him & fuck each other as long & deep as we can, but no rough stuff. Condoms & lube so we can suck each other off when we get that feelin'. With wife joining in, double-dick her deep & easy. Then have her suck us both off.
    Never met a dick I didn't like! Got dick? No? Come get some!...

I won't get fucked by a guy if his dick isn't bigger than mine. For me getting fucked is about me being his bitch, and how can I possibly be the bitch of a man with a smaller dick than mine? My dick is 8 inches so that means I only get fucked by men with very big to huge cocks, and I can take a huge dick like few others can. as for blowjobs - giving or getting - I love it slow and sexy with dirty talk and teasing.

Like to suck guys that cum fast and swallow every drop. I like to suck, but some guys take forever to get off. Like to suck one guy right after the other.

Don't have a lot of experience but don't think the size of the cock matters as long as he's big enough to really get inside my ass. I just love to get fucked...

As for sucking, I haven't had much luck.. I think I'd prefer to suck a guy who could cum relatively quickly but would last long enough for me to enjoy his cock and would like to be sucked the same; I want the guy to enjoy himself but not take too long to get there.

We can always go for seconds or thirds, or...

Whatever works at the moment. Pretty much anything, oral/anal/vaginal/manual, top or bottom... The gooier and messier the better! Dirty talk and some light to moderate kink is always a great addition.

Even though I have been married for over 30 years and have great sex with the wife, it appears as though I love man sex more. Men just know how to suck a better cock. If my buddy is fucking me, he loves that I get into it and he loves blowing his load deep in me. Women want lots of for play, men can just get naked and get right to it and leave no problem. Ah, if the wife only knew how many loads of hot cum I swallow in my man cave while she is upstairs.

I like to be fucked by my wife with a big dildo called "realdoe".

wanan see ?

Go check our blog, it's a real amateur blog with good pictures of us: http://fuckbibifuck.erog.fr/

please take a look !

MFM threesomes where the husband sucks my cock.

Quote Originally Posted by BiPaoulo69 View Post
    Long slow and definitely passionate is best....though I won't turn down a quickie either....lol.

I have always preferred to be treated roughly so hard and fast, like a piston. Size doesn't matter at all as long as he knows how to do it properly. Whether he is in my ass or my mouth (throat), it needs to be done powerfully.

I like to be used by a mature man who calls all the shots, and is not afraid to put me in my place if need be, for as long as possible!