Register
Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast

Take the Quiz: How Gay Are You?

How gay are you? You can find out using the "gay-o-meter".

http://www.channel4.com/life/microsi...gayometer.html

I am 40% gay. The gay-o-meter says; "You're open-minded between the sheets but rarely show your gay side when out on the streets." Hmmm, that is surprisingly accurate.

- Drew

Re: Take the Quiz: How Gay Are You?

lol that was a fun quiz. Mine said I was 50% gay - very open-minded between the sheets and just as balanced when out on the streets!

Thanks for the link!
    ~~Willow

------------------------------------------------
    "Well, why don't we experiment? Press some buttons, see what happens." -Willow, BTVS

"I'm not sure this is a code red. Hey, is there a code pink? We need more codes." -Willow, BTVS

Oh, myyyy... (LOL)
    That thing says I'm 66% gay! Surprisingly accurate? Guess I'm gonna have to buy those pride rings after all...

--Bum_Ditty

LoL. Cool quiz. Mine Said 53%-you're very open minded between the sheets and just as balanced out on the street.

Big smile.

I'm 30% gay. With the same description as Drew's. I'm not going to argue with that in either direction. My problem was I needed a middle choice for about 5 or 6 questions.
    I'm not heterosexual, I'm not homosexual, I'm justsexual.

According to the quiz I'm 38% gay.

Hmmmm....I guess I need to find a playmate and see if I can't increase that a bit

40% hmmm
    I be darn !

I be darn

Scored a 36% - so no suprises - but how scientific is it? lol!!!

Nice one for pointing us towards it Drew!

Rupe.
    Love conquers all

50% - hmmm... establishing what I knew... I'm just as gay as I am straight

Surprised me! Quiz says I'm 60% gay, but Very Openminded Between the Sheets and Just as Balanced When Out On the Streets. Interesting questions.

Wink Re: Take the Quiz: How Gay Are You?

How Gay are You? Survey says I'm 63% gay - WoW! Quite and eye-opener. I knew I had tendencies but not that many...cool

Looks like I am 35% gay......just right for me!

Cool Re: Take the Quiz: How Gay Are You?

I t said I am 50% gay and that happy well adjusted hetro babe i am not sure about that any it was fun thanks

Thanks Drew

ROFL, my results turned out at 40% on the register, wØØt! Ah well I kinda expected as much ; I guess Imma go do more analytical examinations when I find more similar sites :P Hmmm should be one around someplace that can give indicators on Bi-ness and Poly compatibility. I'm one of those who considers being Bi entirely sepparate from being Gay, Les, or Trans; even though they overlap a lot in a lot of places, I'm more comfy with other Bi's.
    I Fell In A Pile Of You, And Got Love All Over Me[B]/B]

Talking Re: Take the Quiz: How Gay Are You?

40% gay- thats me

Julie xx

Ok, so I took the test twice as there was a couple of things I was both ways about. My first score was 43%. After I changed a couple of answers it went up to 53%!!!

ROFLMAO!!!! Hey folks, it says I'm 56% gay! (I guess I shouldn't have answered "yes" to the question of "Have you ever given a sex toy as a present?")
    To thine ownself be true! Your face is the one you will see in the mirror in the morning.
    Gayle

Mine said 100% gay, But I don't think so.
    If you can't be with the one you love, love the one your with.

Gifts oh boy ! I LOVES pressies specially toys of the sex/playparty kind, and lots of interesting things from lubes to bdsm equipment. Ain't nobubby ever gave me no toys yet Wah! I allys gotta buy my own lol.
    I Fell In A Pile Of You, And Got Love All Over Me[B]/B]

Flounder - did you click the link to "SEE THE RESULTS"? I thought that I was 100% gay for a second too, but then I saw there's a link (>>) just to the right of the 100% image to get the results.

I just took the test again twice, trying to be a little more creative with my answers. The first time gave me 40%, up from 30% yesterday, using my first impressions to the questions. Then I pushed myself to answer the questions with a very open mind and unedited thought process, trying to answer at the outermost limits of my comfort level. With that, I scored 56%. So, I guess that with all three results in the same general area, I can confidently consider myself a bisexual.
    Last edited by twosides; Jul 7, 2005 at 9:29 PM.
    I'm not heterosexual, I'm not homosexual, I'm justsexual.

That was interesting..... I am 43% gay........a happy and well adjusted lesbian babe haha

Hmmm 50% gay?? I AM SO CONFUSED!! am I gay or am I straight and which half of me is gay and which half of me is straight??? Whaaaaaa!!!! I have a headache.

This was just to funny...But...I happen to be 53% Gay (and loving it).
    Being bisexual doubles your chances for a date...

Codybear

Wink Re: Take the Quiz: How Gay Are You?

Thanks, Drew, but I'm not sure I believe it. Says I'm 33%. Then why am I fantasizing about GUYS all the time? Seriously, though, a lot of the questions were neither a nor b. I guess maybe it's close enough. LOL

Very funny. I'm not sure what this quiz means but I scored 50%...Half gay or bi?

DM

36% gay... I'm not sure about that...

It seems to me not to be very scientific, and based mostly on stereotypes. And there were several questions that could have used more examples. I don't like soccer (football) though I do like hockey and Canadian football, and being an actor I only get a haircut on set and generally let my hair grow inbetween in case they need someone with long hair. I don't own leather pants but would like to buy some when I get my waist down to 32 inches once again. Do I redecorate right away? No because it cost money I don't have but I do it over time. And would I rather be a dog or a cat? I rather be a chimp...

LOL
    Great fun. Says I'm 53%. Probably about right.

Alway have been & always will be

A very naughty but nice girly boy

Laura
    xxxxx

Well I (Sean) took th etest and am 46% Gay. One of the questions struck me as odd, so I fudged it about the drivers and being good in bed.
    Love without restriction, without judgment or limit....doesn't that sound like how God loves?http://main.bisexual.com/forum/attac...&stc=1&thumb=1

40% was my score. I would have guessed about 48.
    undefined"For in the dew of little things, the heart finds its morning and is refreshed."

im 53 precent... i wouldda thought more along the lines of 80.