Register
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Re: Do you love big cock or average cocks?

I am guessing that it is because mine is average, but I really do love an average size cock more than anything else.

I love them all as long as they are shaved or close trim. I think small cocks are extremely sexy with smooth shaved. I don't know why but, psychologically the man with a smaller cock seems more "approachable". Maybe it's the intimidation of a man with a large cock (at least for me with my 6" cock).

Depends on where it's going...

I enjoy all cocks....makes life interesting
    I love to have my bread buttered on both sides

I can't deep throat so I like smaller cocks. I suck a young guys cock the is about 8" and he always wants me to deep throat and tries to shove it down my throat. I really want to please him but I just cant do it. I sucked a young good looking guy once with a little cock and when he started cumming, I thought he was never going to stop, it was great but only happened once.

I like all sizes that I dont find unattractive. Not into OMG freakishly small, or ones that are just plain gross looking, but otherwise I like them all.

I prefer average, about 6 in. is about right.

I love ALL cocks, and doesn't much matter for oral, but prefer smaller to average for anal

My cock is pathetic and small, therefore I’m awed by large cocks and can never get enough when it comes to holding them and pleasuring them. But like many, close shaved and cleanliness is a must.

Pathetic and small-don’t down your own cock! It is what you have, be proud of it, there is some one for every type!

love em all from 5" up to 10"

For oral, probably bigger. For receiving anal, certainly average.

My wife and I often discuss this, for me I enjoy average to big cocks, all of our bed friends are about average I would say between 6.5 to 8 inches. I am right at 8 thick inches and my wife thinks that's perfect. We have 1 like minded friend that is little over 10 inches and about as thick as I have ever seen. My wife unless really aroused sometimes has a hard time taking in his whole cock deep in her honey hole. What she does enjoy is the feeling of his huge nuts smacking her ass as he works his cock. Another fascinating thing is one of our regulars, the smallest of our group is the heaviest cummer of all. We have never seen a man cum as heavy as he does, he really makes a mess when he cums.

Decided by my mood, sometimes need to come some strong stimulation, of course, is the big better;But sometimes the romantic, average one are appropriate.

I'm a size queen when it comes to stretching my ass with toys , haven't had any real dick in my adult life , but I am a huge fan of bad dragon and Mr Hankey and I get pegged regularly by big toys

Quote Originally Posted by OlderBC1 View Post
    Knobby cock, mushroom cock, proportionate cock...
    I like more average size cocks, about 5 to 7 inches, but really haven't had a chance to enjoy but 1 long one many years ago.

I prefer to suck nice thick cut cocks

Average preferred. But it s not a deal breaker.

I dont know yet because of not much experience. I do however crave and desire a long thick cock to submit to and suck. I get turned on more by a long thick cut cock and nice tight balls with little hair. If I choose to get anal my first time it would have to be a thinner cock. I dont care how long but thin or skinny cock as I am very tight and dont want pain

I personally prefer 7" and up for sucking, though I'm happy with any size because it's more about giving pleasure to a man. But I do have to admit, licking and sucking, and just even holding in my hands, this one guy's very thick 9" cock was so much fun. I even learned to deepthroat him, but needed more time to get my lips down to his pelvis. He's only one of two guys that I've ever gotten together with more than once, but not because of his cock: I just really liked him a lot as a person and a man. For my virgin ass (which I'm actively looking to change the status of), I'm thinking 5-7". My 9" buddy would not be my first choice, but if he had not moved away and we continued to see each other, I would have eventually given him my ass and made love with him.

Big, small, or in between? My butt cheeks of course! The pandemic is driving me crazy! I would love to worship any cock right now and no is not in the equation, unfortunately pandemic is SOB!

I just like an average 9" cock like mine.

My cock is average but I’m a size queen. I drool over a big cock

I prefer 5" to 6". I can get it all in my mouth comfortably and have so much fun with my tongue. I feel I am better able to please a man when I can access all of it easily.....especially when he cums and my tongue and lips put more pressure on the head as it spurts. Nothing beats the sounds of a guy moaning, grabbing the sides of your head, and bucking his hips like crazy as he releases himself in your mouth.

I have sucked 8" to almost 9" and it was not as comfortable. I could deep throat the smaller, but the thicker/larger was very difficult...was not able to do it. While I still used my tongue/lips on the head as it was cumming, getting to that point was a true workout.

Big fat thick long heavy cock every time. I want it to hurt my face when he beats me with it. Makes my mouth water just thinking about it.

I prefer a clean cock size doesn't matter within the normal ranges of size, big is nice, small is too.)

I do admire a big cock, but to be honest, I would rather play with an average cock.

Only played with one cock as an adult, it was average and I enjoyed it. Would love to try a big one.

I like a smaller cock maybe 5 ~ 6” and not too thick. Like to have the whole cock in my mouth

Quote Originally Posted by Curious 1 View Post
    I like a smaller cock maybe 5 ~ 6” and not too thick. Like to have the whole cock in my mouth
    I'm hoping I can get the whole thing in. Wife would only suck to the gag reflex, then I recently told her about a technique I read about. Next time she sucked my cock she whent balls deep, after she swallowed it all she looked up and said thanks for the tip. Can't wait to try it myself!