Register
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Question Do you love big cock or average cocks?

I got to thinking about all the discussions about cocks over the years of my life & wondered. When it really " cums" down to it, do you really need a huge, thick cock...or is it just some common cerebral fantasy to want one? Would you be satisfied, really, by a nicely thick 5 or 6 inches? My wife used to tell me how those big cocks hurt, so it seems to me Mr average, possibly with more heart, could satisfy you just as well? What say you???
    Never met a dick I didn't like! Got dick? No? Come get some!...

Re: Do you love big cock or average cocks?

My preference is thick...I love a nice fat cock, length not so much an issue unless it's too long.

The size is not so important. Being well proportioned and clean, with a penchant for leaking precum...now that is what I want!

I do prefer blowing well-hung guys but size is not as important as cleanliness and manscaping.

I have a small mouth and a short jaw so I like the more average-sized men. As long as he shoots a good load I am happy!

Quote Originally Posted by OlderBC1 View Post
    I got to thinking about all the discussions about cocks over the years of my life & wondered. When it really " cums" down to it, do you really need a huge, thick cock...or is it just some common cerebral fantasy to want one? Would you be satisfied, really, by a nicely thick 5 or 6 inches? My wife used to tell me how those big cocks hurt, so it seems to me Mr average, possibly with more heart, could satisfy you just as well? What say you???
    …I’m kinda partial to smaller because they’re easier to suck…

Some interesting answers here. Was just writing some more of a romance novel I started, loosely based on my life, from a man's point of view. It was getting rather depressing, remembering past events. so I came back her for something more positive. Thanks for being honest, you guys! That's one thing I like about y'all. It seems, so far, that the average length cock is Ok, as long as it's nicely thick? Even though big ones are meritorious? I've rethought some of these things myself. A thick average is probably better in the long run, bit what do I know?

Average is better for me. Big ones are fun to look at but to have fun with give me a average guy any time

I love looking at, touching, feeling, playing with, sucking, and getting fucked by cock. I love cock on me and in me. Size doesn't matter.

What really does matter more than size---how good is the person in using that cock--are they just a "wham bam--thank you man or maam" put it in and thrust it till it shoots, then pulls out, gets dressed and out the door kind---or do they like to engage in some foreplay of some sort, take their time when they are being sucked or fucking, not just slamming and jamming it---and once they have finished up---do they also like to spend some time enjoying the "afterglow" with the other person or not.

As far as I am concerned, better to be with a person who has more than one flavor in what they do and not only do they want to have their fun getting their nuts off, but they really want to make sure the other person has an enjoyable experience as well, no matter how big or small a cock they have---it is bottom line---that they give quality sex rather than the quantity of the tool they use.

I totally agree with you, 12volty! As they said in my day, it's not the size of the wand, but the magic it possesses. I like to make sure I'm pleasing her &/or him, besides them giving me what I like. Sharing equally is better than just getting your rocks off.

Average is good for me.

I prefer average or small (4" - 6") and cut.

While I don't have a lot of experience from which to judge, I think that average size is what I would end up preferring for both oral and anal pleasures. I like the erotic visual appeal of a large, erect cock, and would love to touch and massage it for the enjoyment of its owner. But if it's too large to fit in my throat or ass without discomfort, I'd probably be disappointed.

Always willing to be proven wrong, though!

Quote Originally Posted by 12voltyV2.0 View Post
    What really does matter more than size---how good is the person in using that cock--are they just a "wham bam--thank you man or maam" put it in and thrust it till it shoots, then pulls out, gets dressed and out the door kind---or do they like to engage in some foreplay of some sort, take their time when they are being sucked or fucking, not just slamming and jamming it---and once they have finished up---do they also like to spend some time enjoying the "afterglow" with the other person or not.

As far as I am concerned, better to be with a person who has more than one flavor in what they do and not only do they want to have their fun getting their nuts off, but they really want to make sure the other person has an enjoyable experience as well, no matter how big or small a cock they have---it is bottom line---that they give quality sex rather than the quantity of the tool they use.

I do agree that the talent of the guy behind the cock. I still prefer large if I am taking it, if I am sucking on it 6 inches is beautiful

as much as having a big cock inside me sounds hot......or just being with a guy sounds hot but that's another story.......i don't think that would be a good idea for me at least not to start me off. maybe if i get stretched out overtime i might need a bigger guy to give me the same feeling. alot depends on the guy & how he knows how to use what he's got. if a big guy with alot of experiance who has pleased alot of guys wanted to give me my 1st i would at least give it a try. so much to consider & so much yet to learn lol.

I like a thick cock, length isn't as important. I love heavy preummers.

I haven't been with a lot of guys, but I would say 5 - 7" for me is ideal. I have only been fucked once, so don't want it too thick but around average is about all I am comfortable with and it is likely to stay that way.

I do have a preference for cut, but willing to try something new if it comes with the right person.

As many have said, finding the right person is more important than finding the right cock. As long as they are patient and have a good attitude, I am fine with them.

i love a cock that is big and thick i want it to hurt so good going in and want it deep in me when he cums in my ass

Really great discussion. While I agree with the majority of responders, that size isn't everything, I do fined myself incredibly turned on when I know I'm about to take on a guy who's large, both in length and gerth. As a submissive bottom, I really enjoy the feeling of being penetrated by a guy who's larger than average. It's an amazing feeling.

I'm the ultimate size queen. My dick is a big 8 inches and I can't feel maximum pleasure unless my man has a bigger cock than mine. 10 to 11 inches and black is the perfect dick for me. Both to suck and to be fucked by....

find more bi friends and you can know more about couples seeking men now,just find love

I am what some would say well endowed. I love my big fat 8 inch thick cock, however the cocks I have sucked I prefer 6.5 to 7 inches. Not saying I haven't had a real good time with a guy with a 5 inch cock. Bottom line if he enjoys sucking as much as I do I'm good with that. Just give me my reward.

i love a big thick cock so i can feel every inch going in me

I could use a decent size, thick cock in my mouth right now after reading these replies. I nice deep fuck would be great too! but you don't have to be long john Holmes to get me off. Just use what you have well. And like sharing equally, as I'd love to besucked off, cumming in your mouth as much as swallowing yours! Or have a face full of my wifes sweet little pussy while you fuck me...

A dick IS just fine but I'd like to have some time with a big cock like mine used to be.
    :-)
    Galion is a brand name of a company that builds machines AND a type of sailing vessel. Not a gay lion.

Yeah, I hear ya. Suddenly, I'm not half the man I used to be...there's a shadow hangin' over me. Oh yesterday, came suddenly. Why, he had to go I don't know, he wouldn't say. I said, something wrong, now I long, for yesterday...

I love big cocks, small cocks and average cocks... did I leave any out?

Sucking Big Cock, Fucking medium cock.......

Knobby cock, mushroom cock, proportionate cock...