Register

How many of you are stuck in perpetual fantasy or limbo unsure if you will ever try?

I?ve been married the majority of my life. My wife isn?t one to play or condone an open relationship, so I?ve spent so many years with my unfulfilled fantasies. I?m not sure if I can do it. (Break my vows. Leaving the relationship is out of the question, I love her dearly)

Surely I?m not the only one stuck in the same place? Being relatively content, or ?make do? by staying in the fantasy world? Will I regret it not going for it??

Re: How many of you are stuck in perpetual fantasy or limbo unsure if you will ever t

You're definitely not alone. I think there are many of us in the exact same situation. For myself, I've always enjoyed the fantasy aspect of it. I've often wondered if the opportunity ever presented itself how I'd react.

Re: How many of you are stuck in perpetual fantasy or limbo unsure if you will ever t

I see it as no different than a fantasy about the babysitter...............only you can make the correct deicision about your vows from your fantasy.

It's the bane of the bisexual existence to have the desire and the will to dive on in... and you can't so all that's left is whatever fantasies you may have.

Hey, Jaz... I screwed my babysitter... a few times.

I'm not proud of stepping out on my first wife. I did try to justify it to myself in that MM sex didn't generate an extra marital emotional bond like sex with the women did.

It goes with saying that the majority of us have unfulfilled fantasies, some normal, some kinky but unfulfilled none the less. I am fortunate that I realized one of my ultimate fantasies last year at my cabin up north, you know the story, each person you know lets another in on the play time. By the time the date arrives we had 12 men all with raging hard ons ready to play. I tasted so many cocks that weekend it was incredible, not all cum taste the same but its all good. One would think a cock in the ass feels the same, no way, every man fucks different and its amazing. With an ass, face and throat full of cum it was a wonderful weekend.

I too feel your anguish. Wondering if that circumstance will ever present itself, and if so, what choices you will make. I often wonder if it will ever happen for me as well. But my fantasy is still active and somewhere in my mind, I still hope it will come true.

Also married for majority of my life to one woman, same deal, she is my universe, but no play or opening of the marriage. You think your wife might be open to pegging you?Mine might be open to pegging eventually, but I'm working up to that very slowly.

I take Jaz's point, but I think it's a little different from fantasizing about another woman since, while she has a different, new, unfamiliar pussy/ass/mouth/skinn, I know what it feels like to be in/touch those, whereas I've never had a cock in my ass or mouth or been inside a man.

Sometimes it gets bad enough I think about just hooking up, but it never gets so bad I'm willing to destroy the trust my wife has placed in me by breaking my vows and promises to her. Until she changes her mind, which I doubt she will, I have my toys. I've been thinking about splurging on one of those realistic ejaculating dildos, thinking that might actually bridge the gap, and some of which are strap-on friendly should my beloved be willing to indulge me. And then there's the notion that one of our close, trusted friends might be willing to help, though that's pretty unlikely.

I don’t feel it’s limbo . It’s more right time , right place, right person.

I guess I?m selfish, I always met all my wife?s sexual needs. She loved to have her pussy licked until she would cum, but she tried to suck my cock once and hated it, wouldn?t finish me off. I?ve always had a great sex life with men and women, just had to do it outside of my marriage. Been married for 50 years and she has no idea.
    Last edited by tastessogood; Jul 2, 2021 at 7:36 AM.

My urge to suck a cock comes and goes, and I'm looking for a straight guy without reciprocation, which really narrows the field. Unfortunately the fantasy will always probably better than the reality

I too am in Same position of stuck on fantasy... Wife is ok with idea of a FMF, and Mostly a MFM, We have talked about my bi-oral fantasies in a MMF. We say for now it seems very difficult to find the perfect man for sharing. We have incredible sex roleplaying with lifelike dildos and she has started anal teasing me almost every time and also using an anal toy on me some times... I think she will be pegging me hopefully soon. And she does feed me the dildo to suck on as we slide in her wet pussy often.

I have to say for now its pretty dam good roleplaying... and If this is as far as it gets I am ok with that... no bad feeling or attitudes to consider roleplaying

It isn't for lack of trying. I can't find anyone within 50 miles who I can blow. Everyone is either too far away, too much of an abusive asshole, or never shows up for a meet.
    ------------
    Doesn't anyone find it odd that an attractive face is one of the criteria by which we decide to lick the area from which someone urinates?

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousSub View Post
    I?ve been married the majority of my life. My wife isn?t one to play or condone an open relationship, so I?ve spent so many years with my unfulfilled fantasies. I?m not sure if I can do it. (Break my vows. Leaving the relationship is out of the question, I love her dearly)

Surely I?m not the only one stuck in the same place? Being relatively content, or ?make do? by staying in the fantasy world? Will I regret it not going for it??
    well I am sure many share your situation and I do in some ways.. my marriage is sexless so after years I gave up and started cheating with women ongoing..I have also had some limited experiences with men probably 5 encounters I total.. so I do relate on the dilemma but do find cheating a good solution .. and I also relate as I do more fantasy than actual playing with guys .. I do plan to change that and start having regular guys I can have fun with …

Quote Originally Posted by lancer525 View Post
    It isn't for lack of trying. I can't find anyone within 50 miles who I can blow. Everyone is either too far away, too much of an abusive asshole, or never shows up for a meet.
    Since Covid-19, just trying to meet someone for a cup of coffee is next to impossible.
    If it is to be, let it be with me

married for 41 years. we where swingers until we had kids. she passed away about 2 yrs ago. i have been dressing since. now i want to know how a cock feels in my ass. i am just too scared.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	goodolddays1.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	54.6 KB 
ID:	57816Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WIN_20210504_13_23_15_Pro.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	49.1 KB 
ID:	57817

Quote Originally Posted by csreef View Post
    Since Covid-19, just trying to meet someone for a cup of coffee is next to impossible.

I'd laugh at this comment, if I hadn't been actively looking for nearly 15 years....

But thank you, CaptainObvious!
    ------------
    Doesn't anyone find it odd that an attractive face is one of the criteria by which we decide to lick the area from which someone urinates?