Register
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Do you love big cock or average cocks?

I can not say for sure having not sucked my first cock yet. A nice sexy cock I guess would be my answer. What I do like is a very nice cock head. A very nice helmet head does catch my eye when I look at pictures.

I'm not that big myself (5" but thick), but recently I've been wanting a large cock in my mouth (7"-8"). I would like to bottom, but with a man of my size.

As far as I am concerned, better to be with a person who has more than one flavor, in what they do and not only do they want to have their fun getting their nuts off, but they really want, to make sure the other person, has an enjoyable experience as well, no matter how big or small a cock they have, it is bottom line, that they give quality sex rather than the quantity of the tool they use.
    I tend to agree
    Understand, life is but a short Journey, people must try to experience and enjoy any, and all, of various sexual opportunities that they can, while they are able to! The lasting memories can be great!

Between 7" and 12" long, and 1.5" to 3" thick.

Average Is Nice, But Big Gives You The Best Sex.

It all depends on if the gujy knows how to use that big cock without destroying you.Most guys with big cocks just want to tear you apart and make you suffer.It is like they want to prove they are superior to you as my wife has rthe same complaint with some of the uig cock guys she has been with.That is where I draw the line.Give it to me nice and slow and do not try to destroy me and I will try any size cock ro pleasure it.Have had some great experiences with big cocks and some really bad ones.

I prefer average or small.

Quote Originally Posted by sisboy View Post
    It all depends on if the gujy knows how to use that big cock without destroying you.Most guys with big cocks just want to tear you apart and make you suffer.It is like they want to prove they are superior to you as my wife has rthe same complaint with some of the uig cock guys she has been with.That is where I draw the line.Give it to me nice and slow and do not try to destroy me and I will try any size cock ro pleasure it.Have had some great experiences with big cocks and some really bad ones.
    hmmmmm i would think a guy would feel superior just waving a cock that's bigger than urs & not have to prove anything else loll. in my fantasies i like huge cocks but then again probably most people into cocks do. but in reality i would be concerned about a big cock. now that u have said most guys with big cocks are rough with them i'm not so sure i would ever want a big cock.

asdfdsf

I'd always take the big lovely cock. No matter how's it with it's owner. Doesn't matter if a lovely romantic gentleman that makes me happy or a hardcore man that loves to pierce my hole like an animal. I would just suck the guy with the biggest cock to the end of love and pleasure baby. I'm just a whore that wants a lovely penetrating from a hard huge, fucking huge dick!

I love all cock. Makes no difference what size, color, shape, cut or uncut.

Quote Originally Posted by donttellnehismy View Post
    I prefer average or small.
    I tend to agree with you. My step-uncle taught me all about dick with his large, loosely cut cock. Later I masturbated with my step-cousin who has a really small, thin one. I fell in love with it!

I've only had one and I considered it large since it was longer and thicker than mine. When we started jerking each other at 13 we were the same size, but when we re-engaged at 18 I was a mere 5.5 inches and 4.5 around. He was 7.5 and over 6 around. When I saw it for the first time in several years I was compelled to suck it. First time I ever wanted to do that. When we were younger I would have sucked his if he sucked mine but I didn't really want to suck him, just wanted to be sucked. I loved sucking him once I started, I remember how his dick had a downward curve which made it perfect to try and swallow. It was several different times I had tried to swallow him and about the third occasion I was able to relax enough to conquer the gag reflex. No one has ever gagged on mine.

I'm not real picky about cock size, but my preference really depends on what I'm doing.

If I'm getting fucked, I do prefer a larger cock. Of course a guy has to know how to use it (and not just try to blast me through the wall - at least not at first), and it has to get fully hard (I've been with some very large cocked guys who couldn't really). My best recent lover had about 9", and thick, which was really exactly perfect for me. As soon as he got it all the way into me, and was able to begin really fucking me, I was cumming. But he kept it up through a much longer time and several positions, which was wonderful. To the point where at the end when he pulled out and jerked off all over my stomach and chest, I was able to get hard again and jerk off too and add a little more of my load to his.

But if I'm just sucking, then I prefer something smaller. Something I can really wrap my mouth around and take the way he wants me to take it. Hottest blowjob I've given recently was to this hot husky hairy bear guy I met on vacation in Canada. He had around 5", which allowed him to fully fuck my mouth like an ass or a pussy. He was extremely horny and into being serviced, so he was enjoying the hell out of it and grunting as shoved that thick little thing in and out of my mouth until he pumped a huge load down my throat. I really got off on how much he enjoyed it, and the inside of my underwear was totally sticky with my cum. He enjoyed it so much that he got it together for another go a little while later, and held my hands as he thrust more cock and cum into my waiting mouth.

I've always preferred average endowment over large, and l like average length without being overly thick. Just a personal preference. To large I can't enjoy him sexually both orally and anally.

The first cock I sucked was really small, 5” hard and not thick, it did not satisfy me. Fast forward a few years and I met a guy with a thick 8”. The feeling of having to work to take his whole cock in my mouth was great, when I finally got him down my throat I let him face fuck me for a while before putting a condom on him and letting him fuck let in multiple positions. I had played with toys bigger than him but the feeling of not being in control was what made it amazing. He didn’t cum quick and went hard the whole time. Needless to say, I was sore for a few days after that, but loved every minute of it.

I like average sized cocks. I can get more of it in my mouth and ass!

Average or smaller for me....easier to suck and more fun to play with!

While I love huge cocks. Stamina is what makes the man. I've had several average size guys leave me in tears holding my tore up ass. Respect.

I learned that size doesn't matter a whole lot; I have had them insanely big and one guy who was only maybe 3" when fully erect and I had so much fun sucking him. Like many have said, it's not really about the size of the dick - it is what's it's gonna be - but it's about the guy who's attached to it.

I like average to larger cocks to suck on. It's a mixed bag, as I like to stroke a longer cock while I suck it. However, it is also harder to fit a big cock in my mouth. I blew a black guy with a humongous dick last year. I loved stroking it while I sucked it, but I was gagging like crazy when he shoved it down my throat. I was just so happy to be sucking a black cock that I didn't mind though. God I wish he had come! I really wanted to swallow his load! I love black cocks. Four of the forty one cocks that I have sucked to date have been black. I want more!!! I would love to know what they think when this blue eyed white guy wearing a wedding ring sucks their cocks!
    Last edited by JohnnyBisexual; Mar 3, 2019 at 9:45 PM.

well size dose matter.. but girth fills the hole.. for me I will take above average in both categories and slide on with a big grin!!!

I like 6" - 7" average size cocks when I'm cruising for sex. They're easy to suck on, fun to deepthroat, plus I don't have problems taking that size in my ass.

I like finding men with bigger cocks online. 8"+ are my special occasion cocks and I'm almost always asked to make his cock hard again and give him a long blowjob. I used to have a traveler daddy with a 9" 'rocket' cock. It was thick, veiny, a mouthful and a half, and I'd have to train my ass for a week to fit him in me.

Quote Originally Posted by NakedInSeattle View Post
    Average or smaller for me....easier to suck and more fun to play with!
    Same here buddy. I have have enjoyed only one really small one, but WOW!

I love cocks of all types. I've had amazing experiences with small ones. Really thick ones are sometimes difficult to get in the mouth.

One time I had an older gentleman whose cock was long and thin. An absolutely incredible piece of equipment.

I gotta say that, as I slowly gain more experience, I begin to yearn for cocks that are average-to-bigger in size. Don't know if it's intentional or not, but those claims of 6" to 7" that I frequently see make me wonder what kind of measuring device they use, or how far they stick the end in their bellies so that the tip hits a larger number at the other end...

I don't make any claims other than 'average', but I'm almost always noticeably bigger than the guy I'm playing with. Would be nice to meet my match!

I only suck and I would say 6-7". If anything I prefer longer rather than wider

Aesthetics over size, every damn day. Functionality and personality are also a priority

6+ and thick, I love the feeling of my ass stretching to slide down his dick, but enjoy just about any at least average

Quote Originally Posted by LVTOGP View Post
    6+ and thick, I love the feeling of my ass stretching to slide down his dick, but enjoy just about any at least average
    Yes...love to also suck any size up to 8"...then gets a bit hard to deep throat...but any size is fine in ass

Quote Originally Posted by Green Domains View Post
    I love big cocks, small cocks and average cocks... did I leave any out?
    I agree! Id suck any and all