Register

exposed myself as a cocksucker on Facebook

Oh god I've really done it now I'm going to be sucking cock forever. I got high and posted pics of me with a sign admitting I have been sucking cock for years and have sucked over 500 men's lovely big hard cocks. Then I posted on my public Facebook feed (at 5 am) pictures of cocks I've sucked and pictures of me in knickers it turned me on so much I left them there for over an hour risking someone seeing them. And oh my god now this is not fantasy anymore it's real one of our friends was in Australia and saw my posts and sent them to my girlfriend who showed everyone I know and left me telling me what a dirty little cocksucking faggot I am. Now I'm getting messages from friends asking if it's true and I yes it's true I really love sucking cock so tell anyone you know that if they want a blowjob to get in touch with me.

Re: exposed myself as a cocksucker on Facebook

Yeah, the drunk post is a real motherfucker! Having an intolerant gf is even worse!

You're better off without a homophobic gf for sure. No woman is worth suppressing your natural mm sexual desires for, much less giving up sex with men for. If that's the worst thing that happened as a result of your Facebook fuckup and your family & friends didn't see it or are cool with it if they saw it, no harm was done.

I never had to reveal my homosexuality to anyone as it was always quite obvious within three seconds of meeting me that I was queer. I imagine it must have been an anxious time for you, not knowing how it would be accepted by friends and family. I offer my congratulations on your coming out and my thanks for sharing with us here.