1000 zippers
Part-1-of-1

If I lowered 1000 zippers there would always be the expectation and anticipation. I knew though that no matter what I find there I won't be disappointed.

When he’d answered the door opened and there he stood I inwardly smiled. He appeared to be everything that he’d promised. He was in his early thirties, stood only five foot four to my six foot three, one hundred and twenty five pounds and he was clean-shaven.

Without speaking, he motioned for me to follow and led me to his bedroom. Still not speaking he pointed at the floor.

He had that little glint in his eye that short guys often have when a guy my size is submissively on my knees at his knees.

With shaking fingers, I reached for his crotch.

When I lowered his zipper, opened his fly and pulled his pants down his semi-hard dick was poking through the front of his boxers. Even flaccid I knew I wouldn't be disappointed.

He moaned, "Uuuugh," as I eased back the foreskin and started licking and kissing the head and rubbing my face in his crotch.
Within seconds after I took him in my mouth I felt him growing and hardening.
When it was so long that it bumped the back of my throat he pulled it out. I couldn't help noticing that fully erect the foreskin was pulled back so tight that he looked cut.
This was a man who knew what he wanted. His first words since I’d arrived was, "Lay down on the bed on your back and let your head hang off the edge."
Once I was in place he, he straddled my face and laid the head of his dick against my upper lip.
Then he moved forward, pushing it between my lips, into my mouth and down my throat until his balls were resting on my upper lip and nose. He marveled as he held it there, savoring the warmth and moisture of my mouth.
Then he started moving his hips forward and back, sliding his dick in and out of my mouth. His dick was just the right length and shape to slip into my throat easily on the down strokes. He laughed and said, "I like the way your soft lips caress the length of my shaft."
He moved slowly at first, but as his excitement grew he leaned forward and rested his hands on either side of my chest. Soon he was pumping my mouth so hard that his balls were making a slapping sound against my face. He was fairly verbal, telling me to suck his dick and calling me a homo and a cocksucker.
It was hard in this position but I still felt his balls draw up and his dick tense up. He must not have busted a nut a nut for a week because when he broke loose he almost drowned me. Even with me swallowing as fast as I could, cum still leaked out of the corners of my mouth and oozed down my face.
When he was spent, with the arrogance of an alpha male he wiped his dick clean on my face, pulled up his pants and led me back to his front door without a thank you or a good-by. It was obvious that to him my mouth was nothing but a cum-dumpster for his use.
As I walked slowly to my car he sang out, “I’m probably going to be free Thursday evening. Call me.”
Whistling now as I got in my car I could hardly wait for my next visit.
The end…