Register

Want to try toys before the real thing for anal play

So, I've fingered my ass many times but that has been the extent of it. I have recently sucked my first cock and loved it and while I'm looking for the right guy for my 2nd go round I know eventually I'm going to want to try ass play too. I've been thinking about buying a small dildo and some lube and trying that first and getting used to something bigger being in my virgin hole before being with a guy and not being able to go through with it if it hurts to much. Does anyone have any thoughts or suggestions? I was looking at this one 4" skinny suction cup dildo and thinking in the shower would be pretty hot and cut down on the clean up after as well.....

Re: Want to try toys before the real thing for anal play

that's how I learnt to take a dick , during my 1st divorce , I started playing with one of my wife's dildos . lots of lube going slow till I figured out to push out a little as I slid the toy in . the toy she had was average . or above average size , like 7" or so , best I can remember , this was in 2001 , when a guy did fuck me , I took him like a champ , his words , lol . I liked it as soon as he entered me , maybe this will help , enjoy and happy fucking ,

It's a good idea to try a dildo before taking a cock as you will learn how to relax yourself and what it's going to feel like to be fucked. You're also going to find out what is the best way to get a cock into you without it hurting. When you do take your first cock you're going to find that it is so much more pleasurable than a dildo and you're going to want a real cock all the time.

my late wife used a strapon dildo on me so when i got a real dick i was all ready broke in for it

I too am waiting for my 1st Ass Fuck. I have bought an assortment of Dildos over the past few years. I am divorced for 11 yrs now. I am Bi. My favorite is what I call Blue. It's colored Blue. 6 " log. I can take it easily ad enjoy it every time I jerk off. I love sucking cocks and swallow. Yummy taste of Cum. Please let us know when you get fucked and how it was.

We got a 6" natural vibrating dildo some years back. Then a 12" double ended, finally an 8" long, 2" thick natural one. She took me from the vibrating one to the thick 8" one. I practiced sucking them all, but deep throating the 8" was the most realistic to me? Then having her fuck me with all three was great! I took 11" of the 12" double ended one eventually. Just use a lot of lube, maybe condoms on them to keep them clean.
    Last edited by OlderBC1; May 29, 2016 at 6:49 AM.
    Never met a dick I didn't like! Got dick? No? Come get some!...

Quote Originally Posted by OlderBC1 View Post
    We got a 6" natural vibrating dildo some years back. Then a 12" double ended, finally an 8" long, 2" thick natural one. She took me from the vibrating one to the thick 8" one. I practiced sucking them all, but deep throating the 8" was the most realistic to me? Then having her fuck me with all three was great! I took 11" of the 12" fouble ended one eventually. Just use a lot of lube, maybe condoms on them to keep them clean.
    Yea condoms on your toys definitely help speed up clean up time...started with small toys and now can take an 8 in. x 2 in. with no problem and then clean up by taking off the toy's condom and some warm soapy water and it's all ready to go for the next time...

I find that it feels better if someone else, like my wife, fucks me with'em. It doesn't feel as good if i fuck myself...?
    Never met a dick I didn't like! Got dick? No? Come get some!...

I have used toys on myself off and on over the years. I always have one around for when I feel the urge. Before my first ass fuck, I used toys on my ass for the two days prior. It made it a lot easier and he was able to slide his cock easily inside my ass with no pain. Maybe I was lucky, but I really feel that using the toys in advance made a big difference. BTW, getting fucked in the ass is awesome. I can't wait for number 2.

Quote Originally Posted by OlderBC1 View Post
    I find that it feels better if someone else, like my wife, fucks me with'em. It doesn't feel as good if i fuck myself...?
    i feel the same way, too much to concentrate on with an akward angle

I too have played with toys for many years.. objects anyway. My favorite that I have worked up to is about 4 and a half inches in diameter.. really stretches me out. Paid off though cause when I did get a real cock he really pounded me and i accommodated his rather large cock quite well. Just so you know.. there is nothing like the real thing... toys don't even come close. I never imagined I would enjoy getting fucked by a guy that much... I am now his eager fuck slut.Good luck and have fun!

Thank you everyone for the advice and encouragement!! I bought a small 5"/1" suction cup dildo and using a ton of lube gave myself my 1st ass play other than a finger or two. Well actually 2nd now after yesterday afternoon The first time was a bit uncomfortable but I had it stuck to a wall and just couldn't get the right height. The 2nd time was pretty mind blowing. I stuck it on a small 18" high sturdy end table and lubed the hell out of it. Holding on to the sides of the table I was able to slowly slide up and down on it till I had it all inside me. I was so turned on and rock hard, I barely even stroked my cock and I exploded one of the hugest loads I have let loose in years!!!!!! I am definitely looking forward to further play with my new toy! A question though, both times after fucking myself, for the next few hours or so I've noticed a bit of discomfort around my asshole, not painful or anything just a bit uncomfortable, the 2nd time not being nearly as uncomfortable as the first. Is that normal when first getting started ?

Quote Originally Posted by DrBimind View Post
    Yea condoms on your toys definitely help speed up clean up time...started with small toys and now can take an 8 in. x 2 in. with no problem and then clean up by taking off the toy's condom and some warm soapy water and it's all ready to go for the next time...
    Proper cleanup before play is important.
    Use a small rubber ear syringe a few times until reside runs clear. For me takes 3-4 times and very little water.
    The passage should be mostly clear of anything even before you "ear syringe douche".
    Very little to cleanup, but yes soap and water is good.

Quote Originally Posted by jimisbi View Post
    It's a good idea to try a dildo before taking a cock as you will learn how to relax yourself and what it's going to feel like to be fucked. You're also going to find out what is the best way to get a cock into you without it hurting. When you do take your first cock you're going to find that it is so much more pleasurable than a dildo and you're going to want a real cock all the time.
    I have had both and a guy who knows how to use a dildo is very enjoyable. A guy who knows how to use his joy stick well is a pleasure. Its a toss up for me.

Quote Originally Posted by roydo View Post
    I too am waiting for my 1st Ass Fuck. I have bought an assortment of Dildos over the past few years. I am divorced for 11 yrs now. I am Bi. My favorite is what I call Blue. It's colored Blue. 6 " log. I can take it easily ad enjoy it every time I jerk off. I love sucking cocks and swallow. Yummy taste of Cum. Please let us know when you get fucked and how it was.
    This is like me. I get an erection when I take a dildo. Involuntary moaning. It is just so good. It makes me want to lay on my stomach and let some guy take me. The thought seriously excites me.

I have a fantasy that it is a married man, and his wife looks at me as we go to the bedroom, knowing what her husband is about to do to me. And that she can hear me moaning as he fucks me.

I know I'm going to regret sharing this, but I have a hands-free technique I've used over the years that is actually pretty awesome. It starts with a clean bathroom, especially around your commode. I'm a bit of a clean freak so that's not an issue for me, but I always clean before and after playing.

Lay on your back with your legs on either side of the commode and a vibrator poised to go into your well lubed ass. Place the base of the vibrator against the base of the commode. Now rock back and forth slowly moving your ass toward the commode with each movement. The vibrator goes a little deeper into you with each forward motion toward the commode and slides back out with each rocking motion away from the commode. You can control how fast and how deep it's going into you and your hands are free to stroke your cock as you're doing it. You could even read some erotica or watch a video on your phone at the same time. And when you finally have the vibrator buried all the way inside you, you have the added bonus of feeling the cold porcelain caressing your balls on each downward stroke as your fucking yourself.

Doesn't hold a candle to having someone else to play with, but as masturbation techniques go, this one is pretty damn good.

wow u really thought that 1 through..........such a creative mind, probably applies to other things

that's how I learned there's a skill to be learned def practice and enjoy toys first

So update on the toys, the 4incher was fun for a bit but lately just wasn't quite doing it so I bought a 6" king cock dildo and while it took a bit of pleasurable work to get it in, oh wow the feeling of being stretched an filled was AMAZING. I suction cupped it to the corner of my night stand and strode up and down on it till I came and shot my load half way across my bedroom !!! Gotta say, bigger deff was better for this one !!!