Register
three pillows bisexual porn
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 44
  1. #1
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location

    Wisconsin
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    10

    First Cock Sucking Experience

    Today I experienced my first giving and receiving a blow job with another man. I am 76 years old and have been bi-curious for quite sometime. Marital sex had become a thing of the past due to spouse illness. I needed a sexual release other than my right hand.

    I signed up with Silver Daddies and exchanged messages with several men. I chose a man of similar experience and we hooked up this AM. We met in my garage. He was a nice looking married man and we hit it off quite quickly. He was a little more aggressive then I would have liked, this being my first time. His hand went to my cock through my pants. We moved so as not to be seen behind my car. He dropped his pants and pulled out a 5" boner. He was extremely close cut and the skin on the shaft of his penis was banjo tight. I dropped my shorts and briefs and he took my cock in his hand and began stroking me. Soon he dropped to his knees and took me into his mouth. The feeling was incredible but not unlike that experienced when my wife sucked me. He stood up and I took his cock in hand. This was the first time I had ever touched another males penis. I stroked it and was amazed at how little his tight skin moved relative to his shaft. It was now or never and dropped to my knees. There it was, a mans penis in front of my face. I examined it and his ball sack which had his nuts pulled tightly to his body. His pubic was sparse and trimmed to about 1/2" in length. Another now or never moment. I opened my mouth and sucked him in. The feeling was not unexpected as I had been practicing with a casting of my own penis, the difference, the warmth and the incredible smoothness of the skin. I used every trick my wife has used on me. It was incredible how natural and normal it felt to have cock in my mouth. We exchanged places a number of times and then time came for him to leave. After all he only left home to get "groceries". Neither one of us could cum and that was the biggest disappointment. I do not know why I could not get off, my wife could make me pop in ten minutes or less.

    Will I do it again? My curiosity is not yet sated, so yes, I would suck another cock in a NY minute and hope for a better outcum.

  2. #2
    Senior Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location

    Kentucky
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    729

    Re: First Cock Sucking Experience

    first time was in a 3 some with a man and his wife and i liked it next time was with A man i knew and his friend another man got what is known as being splitroasted taking one in the ass and one in the mouth at the same time which i also liked of course my dick got sucked by both men

  3. #3
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location

    North Carolina
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    84

    Re: First Cock Sucking Experience

    Ah, thanks for the post. Many of the same thoughts/feelings/emotions I had during my first time. The feel of a cock other than mine in my hand. The feel of the cock on my lips, and the feel of the head in my mouth. Good stuff.

    For you next time, might do to schedule a time frame of 3 hours or so in a private place, allowing you and your partner to explore and experience each other without the constraints of limited time.

  4. #4

    Re: First Cock Sucking Experience

    "I am 76 years old and have been bi-curious for quite sometime."
    This describes me exactly and your experience is just as I imagine and hope to have. Except I would like to have more time so as to get naked and do it all justice. I also want *him* to cum in my mouth because I have never had the pleasure of that sensation. At least I expect it to be pleasure.

  5. #5
    Unofficial Community Leader
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Texas - Dallas/FW
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,344

    Re: First Cock Sucking Experience

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Black View Post
    Today I experienced my first giving and receiving a blow job with another man. I am 76 years old and have been bi-curious for quite sometime. Marital sex had become a thing of the past due to spouse illness. I needed a sexual release other than my right hand.

    I signed up with Silver Daddies and exchanged messages with several men. I chose a man of similar experience and we hooked up this AM. We met in my garage. He was a nice looking married man and we hit it off quite quickly. He was a little more aggressive then I would have liked, this being my first time. His hand went to my cock through my pants. We moved so as not to be seen behind my car. He dropped his pants and pulled out a 5" boner. He was extremely close cut and the skin on the shaft of his penis was banjo tight. I dropped my shorts and briefs and he took my cock in his hand and began stroking me. Soon he dropped to his knees and took me into his mouth. The feeling was incredible but not unlike that experienced when my wife sucked me. He stood up and I took his cock in hand. This was the first time I had ever touched another males penis. I stroked it and was amazed at how little his tight skin moved relative to his shaft. It was now or never and dropped to my knees. There it was, a mans penis in front of my face. I examined it and his ball sack which had his nuts pulled tightly to his body. His pubic was sparse and trimmed to about 1/2" in length. Another now or never moment. I opened my mouth and sucked him in. The feeling was not unexpected as I had been practicing with a casting of my own penis, the difference, the warmth and the incredible smoothness of the skin. I used every trick my wife has used on me. It was incredible how natural and normal it felt to have cock in my mouth. We exchanged places a number of times and then time came for him to leave. After all he only left home to get "groceries". Neither one of us could cum and that was the biggest disappointment. I do not know why I could not get off, my wife could make me pop in ten minutes or less.

    Will I do it again? My curiosity is not yet sated, so yes, I would suck another cock in a NY minute and hope for a better outcum.
    the first cock i sucked was through a glory hole & i loved it

  6. #6

    Re: First Cock Sucking Experience

    "It was incredible how natural and normal it felt to have cock in my mouth." ...my experience exactly. Natural and normal. Why isn't the whole world bi-sexual????

  7. #7
    Unofficial Community Leader
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New York - Upstate
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,430

    Re: First Cock Sucking Experience

    some people just aren't & we gotta accept that too...

  8. #8
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location
    British Columbia
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    117

    Re: First Cock Sucking Experience

    Quote Originally Posted by NakedInSeattle View Post
    "It was incredible how natural and normal it felt to have cock in my mouth." ...my experience exactly. Natural and normal. Why isn't the whole world bi-sexual????
    Yes, I complete agree. I was nervous before my first time, but after undressing my partner then going down on him, after that it felt so natural and normal. I love sucking cock and have since enjoying my first time.

  9. #9
    Member
    Gender
    Male
    Location

    Arizona
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    208

    Re: First Cock Sucking Experience

    I was 8 or 9 and he was 33, he lived next door. It truly was a very slow and gentle seduction, I loved sucking his cock and the taste of his cum. Sucked him until I was around 15. I really do feel I was born a bisexual and even at that age I was turned on by guys cocks in the changing room at the city swimming pool.

  10. #10
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New York - NYC Area
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    59

    Re: First Cock Sucking Experience

    I sucked my first cock at 59 . I met a guy on line we traded email back and forth for a few months. Have been having the urges for a while met him at Show World where I sucked him off and swallowed the first time .

  11. #11
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location

    AU - Queensland
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    19

    Re: First Cock Sucking Experience

    I was 9, he was 13-14, and we did each other once a week until I was 12... and then I showed a cousin my age what I had learned, and we did it until our early 20's. Remember it all in exquisite detail, loved it.

  12. #12
    Senior Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Florida - Central
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    522

    Re: First Cock Sucking Experience

    I was 15, so was the other boy.

    He sucked me first---it did feel incredible. It was the first BJ I had gotten and being that young age---it was not too long after his mouth made first contact with my cock before I came BIG TIME!! After a bit of coaxing on his part---first asking me to just touch his cock, then "Kiss it"--moving to me licking the head. Before, long I had it all in my mouth and was sucking--with him cumming in a huge rush of sweet boy cum---so much I almost choked on it-but did "eat" most of it.

    We wound up taking turns sucking each other off a few more times that night---sadly I never got with him ever again even though we had kept in contact---over phonelines and the US postal service--this was long before such a thing as cell phones, internet and whathave you.

    Sad to say---about eight months later--he got killed while riding his dirt bike out on the trails---but we had plans he was going to come see me in the town I lived in---the company my dad worked for made some major parts for the equipment made by his dad's company and my dad dealt with that company all the time.

    He was going to come stay with us--and I had a special place that I was going to take him----out on an island on the Georgia coast only accessible by boat (I had my own boat--a small Boston Whaler) or maybe a plane or helicopter---and on that island---it was a common thing for people to go hang nude on the beach, with many people finding places to have sex. I saw couples of all sorts having sex--black guys with white chicks; gays, lesbians, and guys jerking off solo. I jerked a few times there myself after seeing all that sex going on. Don't know and doubt that this goes on out on that island today----seems like government control has pretty much made it all over the place, even far flung remote spots like that island was then. The island might even be totally off limits today due to it being a nature sanctuary.

    I had told him of this place and that we would go there together and do whatever. Bummer that never happened and it was a sad thing he got killed--he was that couple's only child and it eventually killed their marriage and they were nice people.

    Bummer for me too--we never got together again. He told me he wanted to fuck me because it felt good to be fucked---he told me that he regularly got with a 17 or 18 year old guy who fucked him and he wanted to fuck me. I was game--from what he told me--it sure did sound like it felt good. I would not find out how good it does feel till about almost ten years later when I did get with a guy who fucked me---but that is another story.
    Last edited by 12voltyV2.0; Jun 1, 2016 at 5:12 PM.

  13. #13
    Unofficial Community Leader
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New York - Upstate
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,430

    Re: First Cock Sucking Experience

    so sorry u never got to do it again. he sounded like a hot fucker, & a cool guy & good friend. really hurts to loose good people.
    Quote Originally Posted by 12voltyV2.0 View Post
    I was 15, so was the other boy.

    He sucked me first---it did feel incredible. It was the first BJ I had gotten and being that young age---it was not too long after his mouth made first contact with my cock before I came BIG TIME!! After a bit of coaxing on his part---first asking me to just touch his cock, then "Kiss it"--moving to me licking the head. Before, long I had it all in my mouth and was sucking--with him cumming in a huge rush of sweet boy cum---so much I almost choked on it-but did "eat" most of it.

    We wound up taking turns sucking each other off a few more times that night---sadly I never got with him ever again even though we had kept in contact---over phonelines and the US postal service--this was long before such a thing as cell phones, internet and whathave you.

    Sad to say---about eight months later--he got killed while riding his dirt bike out on the trails---but we had plans he was going to come see me in the town I lived in---the company my dad worked for made some major parts for the equipment made by his dad's company and my dad dealt with that company all the time.

    He was going to come stay with us--and I had a special place that I was going to take him----out on an island on the Georgia coast only accessible by boat (I had my own boat--a small Boston Whaler) or maybe a plane or helicopter---and on that island---it was a common thing for people to go hang nude on the beach, with many people finding places to have sex. I saw couples of all sorts having sex--black guys with white chicks; gays, lesbians, and guys jerking off solo. I jerked a few times there myself after seeing all that sex going on. Don't know and doubt that this goes on out on that island today----seems like government control has pretty much made it all over the place, even far flung remote spots like that island was then. The island might even be totally off limits today due to it being a nature sanctuary.

    I had told him of this place and that we would go there together and do whatever. Bummer that never happened and it was a sad thing he got killed--he was that couple's only child and it eventually killed their marriage and they were nice people.

    Bummer for me too--we never got together again. He told me he wanted to fuck me because it felt good to be fucked---he told me that he regularly got with a 17 or 18 year old guy who fucked him and he wanted to fuck me. I was game--from what he told me--it sure did sound like it felt good. I would not find out how good it does feel till about almost ten years later when I did get with a guy who fucked me---but that is another story.

  14. #14
    Member
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New York - NYC Area
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    319

    Re: First Cock Sucking Experience

    Wifey was out of town visiting relatives and I stopped at the local vid store to pick up an X rated cd. On the way home I stopped by the local lake and sat at a picnic bench enjoying a cold beer. This guy walked by me 2 or 3 times, glancing my way each time, he had longish hair and his shirt was open to the navel exposing a nice muscular chest. I had on a tight tank top. We started chatting, and word got around to wifey out of town and my x rated video. It seemed like a good idea to invite him back to my house for more beer and watch the movie together. I picked up a vibe that he was gay or at least bi and I was very much looking to explore my bi side. Once back at my house, I put on the dvd, stripped to my jeans and sat in my easy chair. He also took off his shirt and we started watching the movie, all blowjobs and MMW. One scene included 2 bi men and when they started sucking each other, I knew things were heating up. I unzsipped and started masturbating a bit and he came over between my legs, on his knees, looking up as if to say, please let me blow you so I nodded and he went to work. it felt sooo good and I told him to stand up and as he did, he slipped his shorts off and out popped his 7 inch dick hard as a rock. It was right in front of my face and I greedily took the tip and shaft into my mouth to reciprocate. After a while he knelt back down and before I came, I had him get back up so I could suck him more. This time I found my gag reflex was gone and I took him balls deep into my mouth and throat and he was moaning in ecstasy. With his big dick down my throat, I looked to the right at the wall mirror and was able to see myself sucking off this beautiful man. He grabbed the back of my head and thrust deep and exploded into my mouth with such force that I didn't hardly taste the cum at all as it went down my throat. When he finished, I gulped, and he immediately went back down on me as I grabbed the back of his hair to use as a handle to force his face down on my cock which he did not resist at all. I came in 3 or 4 big spurts and he took it all and licked his lips as he swallowed the load down. It was a very memorable experience and we got together a couple more times after that, but the first time was very special. I credit him for helping me get into the lifestyle and enjoy it to this day.

  15. #15
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Texas - Dallas/FW
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    68

    Re: First Cock Sucking Experience

    I have never sucked one proper, although I did a little licking and sucking on my step-cousin's a few years ago, but not all the way. Another missed opportunity was my step-uncle who really taught me how to enjoy jacking off a big, leaky dick. Man how I wish I had taken advantage of the situation, and made his my first.

  16. #16

    Re: First Cock Sucking Experience

    I was 16 and it was my neighbor. Him and his boyfriend had befriended me and i had done small jobs around the house for them like mowing the grass and such. It was Anthony's birthday pool party. We all were smoking and drinking and Dave (Anthony's) boyfriend came out and asked me if i was gay. I told him no. A little later when everyone had left i helpped clean up and went in to say bye and seen dave between his legs sucking him. I couldnt help but to stare. Anthony knew i was curious and told me to come over and kneel. Dave stopped and i stroked anthony and just went for it. That was the first time i ever did and when i learned i was also submissive.

  17. #17
    Member
    Gender
    Couple - M/F
    Location
    Texas - Other Areas
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    7

    Re: First Cock Sucking Experience

    My first experiences were with my cousin Wyatt. We would undress each other and i would play with his cock until he got hard and then I would put my lips on his cock and suck him until he couldn't take it any longer - he was still to young to cum but he had the sensations that made him moan and move his tight little ass while i sucked him. Sometimes I would just pull his underpants down and put his soft cock into my mouth and smell his sweat and body odour, I can still remember what his cock and balls smelled like while I was sucking his cock hard, mmnnnnnn awesome. When we got older he got more sensitive, but once-in-a-while he would let me suck him until he came in my mouth.

    Another one of my friends and I were out in the "back fields" when we had to pee. He and I just pulled out our cocks and went on a rock. There was a hollow tree nearby and i went over to look at the inside and backed in. He came over and tried to look up inside also, however, the space was too small for two people, so he just stayed outside. As I bent down to come out and exit the tree he pulled his cock out, pushed me back in and told me to suck his cock......... I faked like I didn't want to, but I sucked his hard uncut cock, licked his balls, and did not stop until he came in my mouth and I had swallowed all of his delicious juice. We never spoke of it again, I always wanted to suck his cock again, but he never gave me the opportunity.
    Last edited by WestTxCouple1; Jun 2, 2016 at 4:29 PM.

  18. #18
    Senior Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Florida - Central
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    522

    Re: First Cock Sucking Experience

    Thanks Sysper---it was sure a bummer to learn of his death. Other than an older relative die, it was the first time I had experienced a death of someone that I had gotten close to in some fashion of my own age.

    Sad to say, I am now getting to that point in life that more and more of those of my same relative age I knew to some degree and in some capacity, are "passing on" due to many reasons.

    It was sad for that family---he was that couple's only son, and the strain of his death, eventually lead to them divorcing and that was also kind of sad since his parents seemed from my brief contact with them, were nice people--and of course--what could be harder in life than to lose a child, especially when that child had hardly even had a chance to live a life?

  19. #19
    Unofficial Community Leader
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New York - Upstate
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,430

    Re: First Cock Sucking Experience

    i've lost a few friends, relatives etc. around my age over the years but i'm not to the point where i'm loosing alot, but it might not be long before that starts happening. might even be me. so i better start having sex with guys or whoever & i'm not completely kidding either.

  20. #20
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location

    New Jersey
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    114

    Re: First Cock Sucking Experience

    The fact that you were 76 when you had your first male/male experience makes a lot of us middle-aged (and older) curious guys feel not so bad...

  21. #21
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location

    North Carolina
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1

    Re: First Cock Sucking Experience

    are you in Davie County? inClemmons and like to hook up with you. I'm 63, inexperienced, bi curious, divorced

  22. #22
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location

    Wisconsin
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    10

    Re: First Cock Sucking Experience

    No. Kenosha county Wi.

  23. #23
    Member

    Gender
    Couple - M/M
    Location

    Indiana
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    4

    Re: First Cock Sucking Experience

    I was 9 and he was 12. He turned me into his little cum slut. I didn't like it at first, but he kept saying that I am going to like it eventually. He was right. I started to look for him so I could be with him.

  24. #24
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New York - NYC Area
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    258

    Re: First Cock Sucking Experience

    On my 13th birthday...a special secret birthday present from my 11 year old best friend. Touching, stroking, kissing, sucking, and then coming. First time is always special!!!

  25. #25
    Member
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Georgia - Other Areas
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    15

    Re: First Cock Sucking Experience

    I was a married man for 30 years (divorced) and I'm 53 years young and yes, I sucked a mans cock! It was one of the best things I've ever done in my life. It was so good that I sucked him seven more times and now I'm hooked! The man I sucked was 26 years old and he had the most beautiful and sexy cock you could imagine. Uncut and about eight inches in length, on my knees I licked him, sucked him, and stroked him until I jerked him off (seven different times). The last time was probably the best as he jacked off all over my face. Wow!

  26. #26
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location

    New Jersey
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    114

    Re: First Cock Sucking Experience

    Quote Originally Posted by rce107 View Post
    I was a married man for 30 years (divorced) and I'm 53 years young and yes, I sucked a mans cock! It was one of the best things I've ever done in my life. It was so good that I sucked him seven more times and now I'm hooked! The man I sucked was 26 years old and he had the most beautiful and sexy cock you could imagine. Uncut and about eight inches in length, on my knees I licked him, sucked him, and stroked him until I jerked him off (seven different times). The last time was probably the best as he jacked off all over my face. Wow!
    Was this something you had always wanted to do or was it something that just manifested itself after you got divorced? Were you nervous at all or did you love it right from the start?

  27. #27
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Texas - Dallas/FW
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    68

    Re: First Cock Sucking Experience

    Quote Originally Posted by rce107 View Post
    I was a married man for 30 years (divorced) and I'm 53 years young and yes, I sucked a mans cock! It was one of the best things I've ever done in my life. It was so good that I sucked him seven more times and now I'm hooked! The man I sucked was 26 years old and he had the most beautiful and sexy cock you could imagine. Uncut and about eight inches in length, on my knees I licked him, sucked him, and stroked him until I jerked him off (seven different times). The last time was probably the best as he jacked off all over my face. Wow!
    Man that sounds awesome, and the facial at the end ... now that's something I dream about!

  28. #28
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New York - Upstate
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    8

    Re: First Cock Sucking Experience

    I'm a single man in my mid 60's (never married) and my first experience happened last week.


    Actually my first time having a cock in my mouth was when I was around 10-11 years old. A neighborhood friend and I used to trade blowjobs but it was more of a hormonal act and neither of us ever came. That lasted for about a year and we then parted ways. Because I was so young I don't count that as an actual cock sucking experience.


    In most regards (physically, mentally, and sexually) I'm attracted only to women. But, I've always been curious and wondered how it would feel to give a blowjob to another man. In my younger years I was approached a few times by guys but always backed away from them; partly because I am a little shy and reserved and also the ever present fear of my friends and family finding out that I had bisexual desires.


    Growing up there was limited access to porn and it was only available from the occasional Playboy type magazine and/or porn films. Later on when the Internet became available the access to porn material became endless. Regardless, I always found myself looking at the guys getting blowjobs from women and wondered if I could do the same thing.

    A couple of years ago I found this site and joined. I texted back and forth with a few guys here but it never seemed to click as feeling right. Most were too aggressive and previously had multiple partners. I'm ever leary of STD's (or worse) and was looking for someone like me that had limited or no experience. I read a post from a guy who talked about an experience he had when he was 11 years old and it went terribly wrong. I sent him a private message saying I was sorry he had to go through that and we struck up a friendship. I live in NY during the summer and spend the winters in Florida. He lived in Florida so we decided to stay in touch.


    Last year when I came down to Florida we decided to meet. We spent a day together talking about different things, found out we have a lot in common, and basically started building a friendship. Nothing physical happened that day. We stayed in touch over the summer discussing various topics of life like politics, people, photography, and vacations. I always felt I could never do anything with a man unless I liked and respected him as a friend. This year when I came back to Florida we decided to meet, and that's where our first cock sucking experience happened.


    We tried getting together multiple times but could not make our schedules mesh. Finally, we decided to meet last Tuesday and he drove to my place. To say I was very nervous with anticipation before he arrived would be an understatement. But, along with being nervous I felt confident that what I was expecting to happen when he got here was a sound decision on my part. When he arrived it was just like meeting an old friend. We talked for a while and then I showed him some pictures I took of my trip to Europe last year. When those were done I asked him if he wanted to look at some porn. He happily agreed.


    I'm not sure if any of you ever heard of Camille Crimson but she has a porn site called "The Art of Blowjob". I've had many really good masturbation sessions watching her perform. She gives a very pleasurable, passionate blowjob and I studied her techniques and decided to try and duplicate them if the opportunity presented itself. It was about to happen. My friend and I watched the videos for a while and I suggested we remove our pants. We both did and I started rubbing my cock through my underwear. That led to me pulling out my cock and stroking it, which lead to my friend (and me) removing our underwear and both stroking our cocks. The sexual tension was starting to rise so we started stroking each other's cocks. His cock felt very good in my hand and mine in his. After another minute or so I knew what I wanted to do and decided to take the initiative and told him I wanted his cock in my mouth.


    I knelt down in front of his chair, opened my mouth and for the first time in over 50 years put another man's cock in my mouth. The pleasure was indescribable and I immediately knew I was doing the right thing and came to the realization right away that I loved having a cock in my mouth. I sucked his cock for a few minutes and then sat back in my chair to see what his emotions were. He seemed very pleased and decided to do the same to me. He knelt in front of my chair and started sucking my cock. Now, I haven't been getting many blowjobs lately due to a self induced period of abstinence (other than frequent dates with my right hand). That being said, my cock in his mouth felt fantastic! He kept it up for a minute or so and then sat back in his chair. We both looked at each other with horny, happy looks on our faces and I asked him what he wanted to do next. Immediately he suggested "a 69". Off we went to the spare bedroom.


    We laid down on the bed next to each other and immediately started sucking each other's cocks. Now, I've been in many 69's over the years with women but this was the first time doing it with a man. The feeling was (excuse the pun) mind-blowing. My friend had obviously been taking lessons from Camille Crimson too as he was doing a great job on my cock. It didn't take long before I started feeling that I was getting close to cumming so I told him to take it easy and we slowly started savoring each other's cocks in our mouths.


    Now, I knew that the only other encounter my friend had was when he was 11 years old and it left him very traumatized. So, I decided this time I was going to leave a lasting, pleasurable impression on him. I started sucking his cock just like Camille Crimson would. I licked the shaft with my tongue, licked all around the head and took him as deep into my mouth as I could (yup, I do have a gag reflex). I started bobbing up and down on his cock with my mouth with my tongue wrapped around the shaft. It didn't take long before I heard those words, "I'm cumming".


    For the longest time I wondered how I would react when I heard those words. From watching porn I really had no desire to have a man shoot a gallon of cum into my mouth. But, I was so caught up in the passion I kept going and decided I wanted him to cum in my mouth. It's a decision I'll never regret. The feeling of his cock hardening and the warm liquid hitting my tongue was almost as pleasurable to me as it was to him. This being the first time I had another man's cum in my mouth I still wasn't ready to swallow so I let it leak out onto the sheets. But, it didn't taste bad at all and I look forward to having him cum in my mouth again.


    My friend and I are both alike in another way, in that once we cum our sexual libidos drop down to zero. We cleaned up, got dressed and chatted for a while before he left to drive home. We both decided we needed a day to process what happened and would touch base the next day. We did, both agreed we loved doing it, and look forward to it happening again (this time with me cumming first).

    I hope my story helps those that are undecided and whether or not to take the next step. I did and will never regret it. Here are a few things I learned though...


    1) The feel of a cock in my mouth, the head passing my lips and the shaft on my tongue, is extremely pleasurable.
    2) The sensory pleasure (sight, touch, taste, and smell) is an almost inexpressible experience.
    3) The first time a man says "I'm coming" and you feel the warm liquid hit your tongue is a moment you'll never forget.
    4) Stop watching porn and go do it! What you see in played out in porn does not resemble actual sexual events in any way, shape, or form.

  29. #29
    Unofficial Community Leader
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New York - Upstate
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,430

    Re: First Cock Sucking Experience

    wow that was a thorough description of what happened. thanks for sharing that, it gives me a better idea of what i might expect my 1st time.

  30. #30
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location

    Florida - West
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    122

    Re: First Cock Sucking Experience

    the first cock I had in my mouth I was 13 he was 14 hung like a horse I didn't suck him he forced it into my mouth and fucked it till he came thought he would never stop cuming must have hit me with 10 shorts swallowed it all next day I was with another friend we taked about sex one thing lead to another and we sucked each other off we became suck buddys for years I even got to take his first load

 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top