Register

I Have a Question

Y'all know that it's rare for me to start a thread but I'm curious about something: If some guy made you have sex with them, how did you process it so that you were hyped to get more dick?

Re: I Have a Question

I was strongly coerced as a teenager by an older gay male to allow him to fuck me to the point it was rape. I didn’t really want it, but at the same time I knew there was something hot about it. It was many years later when I did it again and enjoyed it. I’m not sure what you mean here but hyping I knew it was uncomfortable, he was kind of big, but I’m guessing it proved to me that kind of stimulation also felt good to me.

Quote Originally Posted by KDaddy23 View Post
    Y'all know that it's rare for me to start a thread but I'm curious about something: If some guy made you have sex with them, how did you process it so that you were hyped to get more dick?
    made me have sex??? Explain?? Are you talking rape or what?? If I wanted more of his cock I have always found the direct honest approach was best.. I just told them I want more of that cock.. has always worked for me.. that way it usually opens up dialogue and a chance to express any dislikes and or likes.. please explain the situation??

KD
    It seems like you were sexually assaulted.

You could have taken some time away from being sexual with a man to process that sexual assault. You did not have to be hyped to have more m2m sex.

I would suggest that you should have sought counselling to process the event so that you are comfortable having m2msex. As you probably know, women are not the only victims in sexual assault crimes.

Interesting question, Kdaddy.

A few times I have ended up having sex with a guy that I was not interested in having sex with, and did it just to get rid of them......

So sometimes i have been getting fucked and I have turned it into a scenerio where i have become his sex slave, hes going to have me when ever he wants, and I have no choice but to surrender to his cock fucking me and cumming in me......it ends up being a very intense and powerful emotional reaction in me, that triggers a very strong submit and surrender aspects and also a need for the person to do it again, so I can experience the intense feelings and emotions......

Yeah the feelings and emotions are different between wanting to submit and be fucked, and being pushed and pressured to submit to being fucked........but I need to semi be in the mood in the first place to have sex with somebody that is trying to push me into having sex..... otherwise a person that tries to forcibly have sex with me, is going to get hurt

SO for me, yes its the need to experience feelings and emotions that resulted in the craving to experience them again......and yeah even now in the closed group that I am in, there are times that I have started out not really wanting to have sex, and ended up being fucked by my partner, the other guy and pegged by the two females, and craving more, but again, its not so much the sex but the emotion and feelings.

Yes there is a difference between a guy that wants to dominate and fuck me, and a guy who is trying to turn me into his sex slave for his own pleasure. Some guys that have tried to push me into sex for their own pleasure but does not give me any pleasure or desires in return, is of no reason but a guy that does, and says things like I want to make you my fuck bitch and I am going to breed you like you are a cum slut, can be pleasurable......

SO yeah for me its about emotions and feelings that make the difference.
    The only thing more painful than a broken heart, is catching yourself in your zip and having very cold hands

what Tenni said.............personally, I couldnt imagine having sex when I dont want it, being "made" to is something I have no understanding of and hope I never do

Quote Originally Posted by Tight1-4u View Post
    made me have sex??? Explain?? Are you talking rape or what?? If I wanted more of his cock I have always found the direct honest approach was best.. I just told them I want more of that cock.. has always worked for me.. that way it usually opens up dialogue and a chance to express any dislikes and or likes.. please explain the situation??
    "Made you" as in you initially did not want to.

Quote Originally Posted by tenni View Post
    KD
    It seems like you were sexually assaulted.

You could have taken some time away from being sexual with a man to process that sexual assault. You did not have to be hyped to have more m2m sex.

I would suggest that you should have sought counselling to process the event so that you are comfortable having m2msex. As you probably know, women are not the only victims in sexual assault crimes.
    Tenni, please check yourself. I asked a question that has nothing to do with me. Stop assuming stuff.

"Made you" as in you initially did not want to.
    So, are we talking made, as in, like highschool where you are making out and keep trying to get the hand on the boob and she moves it away a few times ?

Tenni, please check yourself. I asked a question that has nothing to do with me. Stop assuming stuff.
    I checked. All is well and clear on my side.

Quote Originally Posted by tenni View Post
    I checked. All is well and clear on my side.
    Of course you'd say that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazminedress View Post
    So, are we talking made, as in, like highschool where you are making out and keep trying to get the hand on the boob and she moves it away a few times ?
    Sure, it can be like that, Jaz. She's shoving that hand away but then, "inexplicably" she stops shoving it away and might even put it in the right place and in the right way that actually feels good. Or the guy who says that he was forced to suck and swallow but, oh, yeah, hell - that's the shit! My question is about how one processed this to come to the conclusion that as bad as being forced to suck that dick is, um, it wasn't that bad. Or, maybe, at first, it was that bad but now? It isn't. Or really wasn't.

Sure, it can be like that, Jaz. She's shoving that hand away but then, "inexplicably" she stops shoving it away and might even put it in the right place and in the right way that actually feels good. Or the guy who says that he was forced to suck and swallow but, oh, yeah, hell - that's the shit! My question is about how one processed this to come to the conclusion that as bad as being forced to suck that dick is, um, it wasn't that bad. Or, maybe, at first, it was that bad but now? It isn't. Or really wasn't.
    Okay, I took it as total forced sex also. But, the other way, I can't say I have ever been pushed, hetero or gay sex, it's always been my chosing

KDaddy: I understand the question now.. I have on occasion met guys that initially I was not all that interested in.. but for some reason went ahead and had sex with.. maybe just to get rid of them is: thinking they would just go away or that would it would confirm my stance that I didn’t want any more to do with them.. more times than not I have been pleasantly surprised.. they turned out to be really nice guys and I really enjoyed giving it up to them.. then as I said before just told them I want more.. I have had some really amazing crazy sex with some of those guys.. I find that keeping an open mind is a great asset.. being able to go above and beyond your own set boundaries sometimes reaps great rewards!!

lol when I first read the question I noted that you did not say it was you, it was a open question about a situation.....

I mentioned it to my partner, who is intersex ( born with a cock and a pussy ) and she said tthat she had a friend, a female who wanted to try sucking cock, so she started to suck my partners cock one night when she stayed at my partners house...... my partner kinda freaked out a bit and tried to pull away, but the friend grabbed her leg and sucked more, getting very energetic until my partner came in their mouth, then the friend kissed my partner with a mouthful of cum......

My partner thought about it later, how good it felt and how she actually enjoyed a cum kiss, its just that it was all so unexpected.....

over the years she related the story to other people and noticed something interesting, most women said if a guy tried to force his cock in their mouths, there would be hell to pay.....many guys said if somebody tried to force them to suck guy, they would smack the hell out of them...... but very few people actually paid attention to the fact that my partner had her cock sucked, unwillingly.....
    and one person said, its because most people do not believe that a person can have their cock sucked unwillingly, unless its a sex offender doing it.....

anyways the friend apologised in the morning and said they always wanted to do it, but were scared that a guy would make them have sex or hit them for trying to kiss a guy with a mouthful of cum.... my partner said you could have just asked because I would have said yes, can we do a 69...
    The only thing more painful than a broken heart, is catching yourself in your zip and having very cold hands

i was in a 3 some man and his wife one of his male friends showed up she said to me let him fuck you so i can watch he was over 7 and really thick so i let him fuck me and he really give it to me good so i guess i was made to let him fuck me but i could have said no but really got to wanting it once he started

I was at a party once and was alone and making out with a guy, having a nice time. He took out his massive cock, forced me to turn around and tried to impale me with it, dry. I pulled away and ran away. Left him trying to convince me it will not hurt. I now will only make average size or smaller cocks enter me

I had some non-consensual touching from a friend when I was young. Pretty mild stuff. The group of boys I grew up with would all camp in our house on occasional Saturday nights. Sleeping in beds, sofas or the floor. One boy slept with me in my queen bed. He touched my cock while I was asleep and got me really hared and horny. I woke up but didn't say anything. I just let him continue and stopped moving like I had when asleep, so he knew I was awake. But nothing happened. I was mostly afraid that the boys in the other room would hear. Secondly I felt this strong need to lose my virginity to a girl. So I never mentioned it to him. I am sure whe would have become suck buddies if I had.

In high school, he went to work for a gay gas station owner. He also hung out with another friend acting as just dope smoking buddies. And maybe they were. He died of AIDS pretty early on. He was a really nice guy an I wish I had e a friend like him to confide in now.
    A man that wants his monogamous wife to fuck others. And to swap cock.

Quote Originally Posted by Jozyxt View Post
    I had some non-consensual touching from a friend when I was young. Pretty mild stuff. The group of boys I grew up with would all camp in our house on occasional Saturday nights. Sleeping in beds, sofas or the floor. One boy slept with me in my queen bed. He touched my cock while I was asleep and got me really hared and horny. I woke up but didn't say anything. I just let him continue and stopped moving like I had when asleep, so he knew I was awake. But nothing happened. I was mostly afraid that the boys in the other room would hear. Secondly I felt this strong need to lose my virginity to a girl. So I never mentioned it to him. I am sure whe would have become suck buddies if I had.

In high school, he went to work for a gay gas station owner. He also hung out with another friend acting as just dope smoking buddies. And maybe they were. He died of AIDS pretty early on. He was a really nice guy an I wish I had e a friend like him to confide in now.
    When I was 13 I went to a friends apartment he took out his huge cock ad asked me to suck it said no he got naked and got up on the chair I was sitting in his cock was so close he again asked I said no he started to rub his cock head on my lips I got hard he reached down and touched my cock said see your hard I know you want my cock I said no with that he shoved his cock into my mouth and said suck it I shook my head no he started to fuck my mouth I soon had a his pre cum in my mouth I liked the taste he kept fucking my mouth till he started to cum I fell in love with his thick cum he shot 10 loads into my mouth and swallowed them all that day I learned I liked cum left him went home jerked off and eat my own cum for the first time next day I was with another friend and we sucked each other off he could cum yet we became suck buddies kept going back to the first guy and played the forced game and always swallowed his cum the first time I had pussy I was 18 he was in the bed with me when I fucked her I came in her he left saying he didn't believe you fucked her I left 2 when back the next day and fucked her 3 times each time I eat her pussy and eat my cum thank to him I found I loved to suck but also got a complex about my 6 inch cock because he had 11 inches.

We were in 7th grade I think, so maybe 13 years old. A friend and I were alone in the locker room after gym class one day getting dressed. He came up behind me and whispered in my ear, I fucked a girl. He then reached around and started rubbing my cock through my underwear saying she did this. As I got hard, he put his hand in my underwear and started stroking me saying then she did this. I was terrified, excited, and at a loss for what to do all at the same time. He asked me if he could suck my cock but I refused. He continued to rub my cock while pressed up against my back and with his other hand, pulled my arm around behind me and put it on his hard cock. He kept pleading to let him suck me and I still refused. Then suddenly he stopped and went to one of the benches, sat down and masturbated. I hurriedly finished getting dressed and bolted out of there, thoroughly confused about what had just happened. It never happened again and a few times he suggested we have a sleepover but I kept my distance. To his credit he was pushy but not forceful so I have no animosity toward him. Looking back on the experience I regret not allowing it to go further but at the time I felt I was being pushed in to something I didn't understand.

@Lucky 61: This is the kind of thing I'm asking about; I grew up around guys who had similar experiences and how it affected them. Very afraid but also very excited. Some would run away but some... didn't or couldn't and they hated what happened but, later, they realized that they liked it and now they wanted more. Or, like you, they have regrets over not allowing it to happen. It's something about male bisexuality that has always fascinated me and that includes why some guys would do something and like what you experienced. Yeah, it's some very uncool shit and a fucked up way for a guy to behave... but I know it happens and it's not all about it happening... but what a guy does if it happens.

Does it mess them up for the rest of whatever or... does it give them the thrill of a lifetime? How does a guy go from hating what happened... to craving it? And if I want to know something, I'm gonna ask because it adds to my understanding of being male and bisexual and, yeah, Tenni, even if no one did this to me and, truthfully, they didn't have to because I was seriously gung-ho to have sex with guys. I learned that there's... playing a game with this and then there's really trying to make a guy do something he doesn't want to do and... how does a guy deal with this if it happens?

Inquiring minds want to know... and if I learn, we all can learn.

Honestly, I can not help but wonder if sexual orientation and state of mind actually play a big role.

IE if a straight male was in the same situation as a bi or gay male ( one that had no idea they were bisexual or gay ) such as what guywholikesboth and lucky 61 post about.....what the difference would be in the afterthoughts for a straight male, a gay male and a bi male, aware of their sexual orientation or not..

I have asked many questions over the years because I have a love of learning and understanding things, even tho there is such a wide range of differing options, which ironically is the best for learning and understanding.........and its why talking with different people that I learned to look for patterns of thinking......
    IE feminists and womans crisis advocates tend to have a stance that a woman is always a victim, males can be but its not the same thing.... and I will often reply with I agree, a womans vagina is generally something that is suited for penetration, the anus is not......and then I watch them turn 10 shades of purple because their stance is gender based, my reply is medically based.
    I actually consider non binary and trans people, they often do not......

But something I have noticed is that mindset does come into it a lot, and a person that can process a situation, can * recover * better than a person that can not, it becomes like a stone in the middle of the stream of their mind for some while others the stone moves to the side of the stream......
    I also tend to notice people that are very in control of their lives, can handle things less well than a person who is more adaptable with lives changes.....

I do have a couple of male friends, that say they are straight, that are very messed up mentally but its hard to say if its because of the situation or the * therapy * that they had afterwards, something I have heard others mention, messed up therapists can do more damage to a person than the actual situation......and also the fact as I have noticed, that society downplays sexual assault on males by males......

Now I do have a stance where society may also play a big part in how people deal with a situation.....imagine a young teen male or female saying they enjoyed a non consensual experience with another male or young woman, the reactions differ by gender of victim and * offender * and also age......and I know a few people who call themselves people who experienced situations, and get told that they are victims in denial.....the response is often they are not going to let one situation label them for the rest of their lives....

I think in a way that lucky71 put it quite well when they said that at the time they felt pushed into something they did not understand.......something I can relate to myself with a situation with a fellow student, and honestly if I knew what he wanted to do, I would have been ok with it, as later that day I was walking home with him and I asked him what he was trying to do, he answered honestly, he wanted to suck my cock, I said OK.... he ended up sucking me off in a public toilet 15 minutes later.....

I actually did not hear the term bisexual for another 6 years so I did not know that I was bi, only what I enjoyed, and had fantasied about many times in bed.....

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong View Post
    I actually did not hear the term bisexual for another 6 years so I did not know that I was bi, only what I enjoyed, and had fantasied about many times in bed.....
    Exactly! Keeping in mind this was the early 1970's in bible belt USA. For a teenage boy, there wasn't even straight or gay, just normal people and [gasp] homosexuals. You sure didn't want to be turned in to one of * those * sinners!

@KDaddy23 I believe your original question also applies to social pressures dictating your sexual preferences for you. A sexual experience you're not sure about is one thing but a sexual belief that conflicts with your own desires can fuck with your head for life.

@Lucky 61: The social conditioning that mandates how sex is supposed to be - and having it pounded into young and impressionable minds - can cause a major conflict between "what you know" and what you may be feeling. Boys don't have sex with each other but that might conflict with what you feel as far as your male peers goes. A friend tells me that Ronnie, a guy we both know, "made" him suck Ronnie's dick. He said that he was scared at first, said he didn't want to do it, but Ronnie talked him into it. So he did it and... couldn't get enough of sucking a dick. Another friend tells me about a similar situation (with a different guy) and the friend spoke to how bad it made him feel to do it. A week later or so, he, too, is running around sucking dicks like it's going out of style and my young (but bright) mind asked, "If was bad when some guy made you do it, would you do it again - but now you like it?"

A very close friend confided that, back in the day, his older brothers - in his words - "Used me as a suck toy." I thought, "That's fucked up..." since they pretty much threatened to kick his ass if he didn't or do their best to get him in trouble with their parents. He complied and he said, "Man, that first time was so scary; I didn't know what was going on but I knew it was bad but... I liked it. I knew I shouldn't but, damn it, I did. Does that make me fucked up?" Yeah, how do you answer that question? I mean, he didn't seem fucked up to me but I asked him if he felt fucked up behind this and... he said he didn't but once he thought about it all, he was... just okay with it and still sucking dicks. My mind still asked, "How does this work?" I know it's a psychology thing but, again, when I hear that a guy was "forced" to suck dick and didn't know what that was about and... he turns into a cock sucking fiend despite being scared to death over the matter, well, how did they somehow manage to process it? If you don't know, ask. And I learned that peer pressure is a kind of force because... who wants to be left out among their peers? We played "I Dare You" and, yep, someone would dare someone else to kiss or suck someone's prick and here comes the pressure: If you don't do it, then you're a chicken and be teased unmercifully or even "kicked out" of the group. I'd seen this happen and thought it was messed up because the guy who got dared was obviously scared but he'd do it, would say that he didn't like it, felt bad for doing it and, again, not even a week later, he's running around sucking dicks like it's the best thing ever and... why and more so when there was a guy who was pressured into it and it messed him up?

Does the adult mind handle this situation better that the younger mind is capable of?

Stuff like this is part and parcel of how and why some guys become bisexual. In the mid-1960s, being a homosexual was the evilest thing someone could be, right? But it's like I asked myself: How can something everyone says is so bad feel so good?

I was 11 when I stumbled across the word "bisexual" while looking up words in the library's giant dictionary for a book report and it defined exactly how I was behaving with my male and female peers... and almost got me tossed from the library because I said - real loud - "So that's what I've been doing!"

I'm probably making more of this than your original question intended. I am imagining being in a situation with a more dominant guy and being blackmailed because he says he will tell others that I did it....or maybe when I was young and felt coerced and a bit afraid...so I do it. And now I find myself aroused about what took place. Maybe later on I'm masturbating and my mind goes to that situation. I find it arouses me...turns on my submissive side and I know I want to do it again. After all, (I rationalize) it was out of my control. I had no choice. I feel a little ashamed that it now turns me on more and more as I think about it. I have discovered my submissive side...and I like that's it's 'dirty' and kinky and...heck yeah, his cum was warm and thick and I remember the taste lingering in my mouth...the feel of his strong cock flexing in my mouth. How I felt in his control... and now I'm cumming while thinking about it....

Definitely...there are probably many ways that being 'made' to have sex could turn into an ongoing desire to do it again.

@Rest85, no, you're not making more out of it. Yeah, blackmail: Either you suck my dick or I'm going to tell everyone that you did it anyway! Now it's... the lesser of two evils? Being made to do something you don't know about, or you don't want to do... or having your reputation forever tarnished by a lie? Shame and humiliation can be felt - and some guys who really got blackmailed into it said these things - but, um, you know, that wasn't all that bad. Or it was... then. Not so much later on.

Loved your response because it speaks to what I'm asking about...

[QUOTE=KDaddy23;375597]@Rest85, no, you're not making more out of it. Yeah, blackmail: Either you suck my dick or I'm going to tell everyone that you did it anyway! Now it's... the lesser of two evils? Being made to do something you don't know about, or you don't want to do... or having your reputation forever tarnished by a lie? Shame and humiliation can be felt - and some guys who really got blackmailed into it said these things - but, um, you know, that wasn't all that bad. Or it was... then. Not so much later on.

Reset85
    Whether you want to see this assault as a sexual assault or not it is. Boys and adult males need to report the sexual assault. I agree with KD that shame (an external force)and humiliation hold males from laying charges. Even though it may be a pleasure for the young male's dick " even if the other guy is a similar young age, the should report it and get help.
    Last edited by tenni; May 24, 2023 at 10:56 PM.

My first experience was with a much older man. I wasn't so much coerced as seduced. I think it depends a lot on your willingness to participate or not. In my case, it was not forced. I saw an opportunity and went for it. I've made some bad decisions in my life, but that wasn't one of them. I knew from the second he put my hand on his cock that it felt right. That feeling was confirmed when I had the head of his cock in my mouth, and double confirmed when I felt it in my ass.

Pure pleasure is rare. Even at the young age of 14, I was all about it!

A friend got me we were the same age ,he started sucking my cock one day and I let him do it ,but after time I gave in and we started dong 69's .
    I enjoyed it all but the abuse that came with it from him.