Register

Thumbs up Drive the bus or be the bus?

In your experiences is it better to drive the bus or to be the bus (Anal sex)? What was it like for the first time? I've always fantasied about have anal but could never decide to top or bottom. LOL.

Re: Drive the bus or be the bus?

I've only been pegged by the wife, I've fucked her ass. I can't wait to try a real dick in my ass so I know for sure, but as of now if I was with a guy I would like to bottom

with men, I will only be on bottom, no desire other ways, women, on top

"Better". You already know how subjective that is.

Bottoming does nothing for some guys. Their nerves just are not wired that way.
    Other guys love bottoming to the exclusion of all else.
    Only you know which you are.

Likewise with topping. Some guys really like show a bottom a good time, make him cum if possible.
    You don't have to be well hung, but it helps. It is mostly about carefully listening for reactions.
    Other guys are just not interested, not equipped, find it gross, etc.

If you are going to try both, try topping first.
    Bottoming takes some minor preparation - and a top who can listen to you.
    Your first time bottoming might even be intense, emotional, cathartic. Or not.

Same with oral. Some guys like to give head, others, to get head, others like both.

I say try everything, have an open mind.
    Last edited by playful808; Aug 24, 2020 at 3:13 PM.

Versatile, love it both ways, biggest problem is finding someone who is not one sided

If I could find a nice guy I have disires to bottom regularly for him also would really love to be used by 3 or 4 men at same time this is on my bucket list

I'm a bottom for a couple of reasons, one of which is age-related. I still have erections and cum, but the erections aren't what they used to be, and it's more difficult to penetrate an anus than it is a wet pussy -- they're just tighter. So, although my wife likes anal, it's not easy for me to do.

With men, there's also the issue that I'm really not attracted to that aspect of play, so I don't see myself as Ralph Kramden in this scenario.

If I'm playing with another gurl who also likes to bottom, I can understand, and would like to be able to provide the pleasure she craves

I'm a bottom only. Simple reason is I'm a lousy top. Can't keep it up.

either way works for me

While anal sex is not what I prefer. I would definitely want to be the top, not the bottom!
    JEM

I hope I'm versatile, but so far I've only topped, which I love. But I fantasize about bottoming all the time. My last girlfriend pegged me, but every time all I was thinking was how I wished it was a real cock that was pounding my ass. I want that intimacy with another guy, breeding each other's assholes. Two clean men can't get any closer than sharing their seed with each other.

​For me definitely be the bus.. I love being fucked.. being sub being able to satisfy other men!!

Definitely on the bottom these days

Definitely bottom.Each time is different the first time was really slow and intimate and gave me pleasure like I have never had.There have been times when I was used by 4 guys and it was great.I have had some other intimate times with a guy who just wanted to destroy me with his big cock.Really hot part of it all is you cannot tell how it is gonna go until it is over. I have had some really terrific orgasms and some experiences I could not wait until it was over.I have had times when the first time was great and next was lousy.I have had times when I was not impressed by the first time and met him again because I was bored and he rocked my world.No way to tell but I am definitely addicted to a guys cock.

Be the bus. I’ve never topped a guy, and never will. I haven’t been with a man in years, now I’m married to a wonderful woman. I’ve only penetrated her pussy 3 times in 4 years. It’s been 2 since the last time. No I’m a total bottom even with her.

I'd love to try either. It totally depends on my mood. Sometimes, I'm in the mood to be on the bottom, to feel it slide into me. And other times, particularly if I'm fantasizing about a younger guy, I can picture myself being the top.

Be the bus. Without a doubt. No interest in driving with a man. Ive been pegged and ive had the real thing. From my experience, it all depends on the driver. Being pegged was a lot better than a few of the men. But two guys rocked my world. Every time is different also.

I've found for me, regardless of man or woman, if its missionary, with my knees near my chest. Every time has been completely mind blowing. Every other position requires me having to angle myself just right to be even remotely as intense.

I enjoy anal toys a lot so bottom is a big desire, but since I like it, I'd definitely return the pleasure

I am the bus so drive me all you want. Don't forget to give me some lube every now and then. Also as a bus, I can take more than one passenger too besides the driver.

I've been fucked in the ass by two men - one once, and the other many times.

There was one almost in an adult book store. He came into the booth I was in, and requested it. By the time he was aimed at it, he was too soft to get more than the head started it in with the help of a guy in the next booth reaching through the glory hole. He came rather quickly pressed against/in me. It was enjoyable that he came in me, not on me.

The people I penetrated didn't want to do it again, or would not try it if it was brought up, or (oops?) were poked at.

I did enjoy the few opportunities I scored, but given a one or the other choice I'd rather get fucked.

Be the bus. I have topped a few times over the years, one guy and two different girls/women. But as I can no longer keep it up I would be a lousy top. I have fantasized about bottoming for years and love solo play with toys. Maybe soon.

my husband loves getting nailed by his boyfriend. I love watching his BF go into his ass, it makes me wetter than shit I tell you. My hubby almost never tops him but when they do its hot.

I grew up being versatile. You either did it all... or you had to be some kind of chump. If you got your dick sucked and unloaded cum in a guy's mouth, then it was your turn to have that happen; if you fucked a guy, the moment he pulled out, you'd take his place and ready your mind to be fucked in return. Nothing else made sense and anything else was considered to be... unfair. It wasn't about preference - it was just the way it was. If a guy wanted to fuck, well, okay - you knew that you weren't going to be the only one getting fucked and just like anything else in this, you either liked it or you didn't... but if you didn't, well, don't even ask if we can fuck. Still and eventually, I'd run into guys who only wanted to be fucked or guys who just wanted to fuck and I'd learn to be okay with it because whether I was fucking or being fucked, we were having sex.

I remember a guy trying to seduce me and showing me two pictures... and, yes, I knew he was trying to seduce me. One was a guy fucking another guy in one position and the other was the guy who was fucked in the first picture now doing the fucking. The guy asked me, "Which one do you like better?" and my answer was, "Doesn't matter to me..." - because it didn't. We wound up having sex and with me fucking him... but not being fucked by him... and that didn't matter so much either... but the fact that we were having sex did matter. So while that sense of fairness went out the window, it didn't - and still doesn't - make a difference to me. I can drive the bus or be the bus provided I feel like it to begin with and I just don't have anal sex with just anyone or as a matter of course, not like it was when I was growing up.

Quote Originally Posted by BiCoupleFla2020 View Post
    my husband loves getting nailed by his boyfriend. I love watching his BF go into his ass, it makes me wetter than shit I tell you. My hubby almost never tops him but when they do its hot.
    crap, that thought gave me a boner

I'm versatile, so want both during a session