Register

Have you ever had a real massage?

After years of playing sports, of all things, I broke my middle finger playing softball for my company team. The injury required surgery to repair, and put me out of commission for a couple of weeks at work.

One day, while out, I decided to call in a masseuse to relieve some pain that I was having in my arm.

He turned out to be a really nice guy. He showed up at my house with a folding massage table and even brought his assistant to help. I was thankful for the care. Being massaged by two men was more than what I expected.

Between the deep rubs, I couldn't help but notice the bulges in their basketball shorts. I made the first move to pull one down and was greeted with a super nice firm cock. I continued to stroke him to full hardness before taking him in my mouth.

The next thing I felt was a cool sensation running down my ass and the head of a dick at my ass. It was the first and only time I'd been afforded the opportunity to get fucked and suck a cock at the same time.

I was in heavan for at least 30 minutes. It was expensive, but worth every penny!

Re: Have you ever had a real massage?

I love massage, but I typically don't mix both sex and massage at the exact same time.

I agree with elian
    she is taught in her massage school how to deal with horny hard on men. Male masseur treated similar If professional both licensed up to losing their if found out. i heard from one source that Some hetro guys are uncomfortable with male masseurs Having an assistant is a sign of questioning why. it is suspertious
    Last edited by tenni; Feb 4, 2024 at 8:25 PM.

I have both given and received massage of this type.. while transitioned and in the trade we would get clients ask for massage type fantasies.. would show up in my street clothes and set up the table.. get the payment and then excuse myself to the restroom to change into lingerie.. having left instructions for the client to disrobe and lay on the table.. when dressed would renter the room in all my glory.. go to the table and start the massage..
    the client would either start things or would wait until I ask them to roll over an would find their rock hard cock waiting.. then of course it was on like donkey Kong.. always ended up on the bed with him pounding away in me.. still all in all they got most of a great massage!!

No. I've had backrubs, but that's about it.
    If it is to be, let it be with me

I have had both legit massages and the “rub n tug” variety. Either way, I’ve had very good massages that helped to loosen up tight muscles and help me relax. I do prefer it to have a happy ending as it feels
    like it completes the whole experience.

It's amazing to me, it feels so good .. and THEN after all that, we kiss, he holds me in his arms and I am so wet at the thought of both of us moaning and snuggling and releasing all that tension even BEFORE sex. Good night he says, and I bury my head in his chest and sigh. Neither of us really want to leave but we have other obligations.

I've had many proper massages by both male and female masseuse and a number of very good not proper massages with a happy ending

One of the proper massages the guy doing it noticed my hard on which he ignored until the end, when he said did I need the stiffness in my middle leg relieving, which I said yes and he did a very good deep tissue massage on it until the stiffness went .............. only ever happened the one time

my wife got me a professional massage once as an anniversary present, just the regular type, not a happy ending type. the masseuse was a woman and I really enjoyed it. I would enjoy getting one by a guy, I'm sure of that

Quote Originally Posted by elian2 View Post
    I love massage, but I typically don't mix both sex and massage at the exact same time.
    I agree. I consider myself a connisuer of deep tissue and acupressure massage. If it doesn't hurt it's not accomplishing anything and I won't return to that masseuse. Also it doesn't matter if it's a man or woman.

Never tried it but if I were to get a legit massage from a cute guy, I'd be game to enjoy a Happy Ending. He's already released all the tension in my muscles so why not enjoy the release of an orgasm as well?

Theraputic massage is is the term for deep muscle pressure but no rub and tug with orgasm

Quote Originally Posted by tenni View Post
    Theraputic massage is is the term for deep muscle pressure but no rub and tug with orgasm
    I understand that and I also understand the trouble an LMT can get into for such an act, but in a fantasy why not dream. From all the stories I have read it's not that uncommon an event to get a happy ending and I'd certainly tip well!