Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: If you could start all over again?

Back when I was young and had did sexual stuff with other guys---my first sexual experiences were with other guys, I was coming of age as HIV/AIDs was also making its way into the world.

Once I started "getting lucky" with girls, I basically was only interested at that point in being with females---but I still had desires to be with other guys, but unless some situation presented itself to be with another guy, I really didn't know how to pursue doing so.

I looked around at the various "gay scenes" I saw in the places I lived or spent time and those scenes all put me off--making me feel that there was no place for me in in that.

It really was probably a good thing, because every single person I knew who came out gay, bi or whatever in those days---were among those first waves of those who died from getting full blown AIDS. so it was good I didn't pursue doing anything with guys other than the one "thing" I had with another guy that was a short term deal, "out of the blue" that I did not seek out--but just happened.

Once done with that--I didn't do anything with another guy for at least another decade.

I hate to admit it---but had I let myself go and have sex with other men at that time, I probably would not have practiced safe sex---being young and thinking you are immortal---so I would have stood a high chance of getting AIDS and going down thanks to that years ago.

In hindsight--I am sure that I missed out on some great sex since that was the time of life I was "in my prime"---but better I didn't do that because if I had--I probably would have checked out years ago.

Based on that--no real regrets

Quote Originally Posted by Tuffnuggies View Post
    If given the choice as a bi man. Would you have:
    • Just went gay
    • Not turned down that first opportunity to take a cock?
    • Stayed straight
    • Never cheated

What would you have done different? Have any of you any regrets?
    …other than start earlier…not a damn thing….i might have changed something small like bought a polaroid camera (Pre-phone camera) & got a ton of pictures with all the guys I sucked’s dick in my mouth…

I think I was born a bisexual. When I was very young, my family lived in a trailer park with public showers and restrooms. I can remember being so fascinated by the older men's cocks in the shower room, but also afraid to say or do anything. I remember wanting to touch and suck their cocks. I think I was around 5 at the time. Then when I was 8 or 9, the guy next door invited me in to his house while his wife and daughter were gone. It was a very hot day and we were both wearinging baggy trunks. I had already been jacking off for years and thinking about the cocks I'd seen several years earlier. He offered me a coke and then sat down next to me. When he sat down, his trunks rode up some and I could see the tip of his cock. I so wanted to touch it, but was afraid to make the first move. He seemed to notice that I was looking and that I was trying to hide my little erection and that seemed to make his cock a little larger. He asked if I wanted to see some magazines and I said okay, he returned with a magazine and sat down closer to me. All the pictures were of men's cocks and most showed sucking and cum. He asked if I liked the pictures and I said yes. We both were rock hard by now and asked me to stand up in front of him, he slid my trunks down and sucked me. It was a wonderful feeling. My whole body shook when I came, I thought my knees were going to buckle. While he was sucking me, he had slid his trunks down and he was jacking off his huge cock. I wanted to suck his cock, so I sat down again and leaned over and started to suck him. It seemed so natural.wne he came, I like the taste, the feeling of his passion as he came and I swallowed his cum, I wanted more and couldn't wait to suck him again. I still remember how big his cock seemed, compared to my small mouth. I sucked him for many years. He didn't know it, but his daughter was the first girl I had sex with and I loved to lick her pussy and she loved to suck my cock.

I've always had an oral fixation with men's cocks and women's pussies. It just seems natural and right. I'm glad I started early, I have so many fond memories of the many men and women I've experienced. I've been married for 45 years, she has no idea of the pussy I've eaten and the cocks I've sucked over the years. She is totally straight. I have no regrets and wouldn't change a thing. From time to time, I've wished that she wasn't so straight, we could have shared so much more.

that's tough dealing with aids & other std's. but u gotta consider everything. but it's still possible to explore just gotta be safe.

If I could start all over again, I would return to 1962 and move back in with the husband and wife I lived with, when I was in the Army. Even tough it was my most unconventional relationship, ever, it was also the best!

If I could do it all again I would have followed my gay desires more often. More cocksucking more getting fucked. But we all would do things differently if we could. I'm very satisfied with my sex life in total

think I would have started earlier in life instead of latter

got my first BJ at puberty, returned it a few minutes after, for the next 5 years, was all m/m sex, oral, anal, jo..whatever. At the 5 year mark was seduced by a 46 year old female friend of my dad's. knew then, for penetration, my cock belonged to women, but my mouth and ass still loved the attention of men....During those years, I met the girl I would eventually marry. She was the oldest of 7, and I the oldest of 6. She obviously was sexually active same as I.

Before marriage, we sat and talked and put everything on the table, and resolved that my having a boyfriend,would not interfere with the marriage, we decided to go ahead and "getter done." She was open to having a boyfriend, or boyfriends too.

My boyfriend died after a 30 year relationship. Drank himself to death. Wife had 12 boyfriends over our 53 year marriage. All of our extra curricular activities were done separately, never a 3 way...never he and me, just me and my friends, and she with hers...worked about as perfect as one can be....so what would I change ? I wish I did not have to grow old and become less attractive to the multitude of hard cocks seeking relief...but it has come to pass....

Good question. I was always a bit curious about gay sex starting in my early teens, but was in denial about my sexuality, until I knew I had to finally do something about it in my early 40's. If I could do it all over again, I would experimented in my teens. I likely would have realized then that I was bi. I probably would have dated a few guys. I doubt I would have decided to exclusively be with guys, but I would have made sure I had a lot of sex with guys. The one biggest thing I would have loved to have done in the pre-AIDS era is taken a fucked as a top and bottom bareback. There is no way I would try that now.

Even missing that opportunity, I had a lot of guys come on to me in my early 30's, most of whom were extremely cute. I was in serious denial, so never did anything about it, but I sure would have taken them up on their offers.

I would also have wanted to find a female partner who is more open to my bi side and who wanted to be part of the fun.

I would have enjoyed it more, and found women who were more sympathetic or found a polyamorous relationship.

if i had to start all over again I would have willing taken his big cock into my mouth and suck it dry ratheer than him forcing it into my mouth and fucking it till he came

I wouldn't have wasted my twenties trying to fuck every woman I met just to prove to myself I wasn't bi.
    Not that I didn't enjoy straight sex but many times guys came on to me and I turned them down.
    I now wish I would've let those guys suck my cock and sucked theirs.

Quote Originally Posted by chub-bi View Post
    I wouldn't have wasted my twenties trying to fuck every woman I met just to prove to myself I wasn't bi.
    Not that I didn't enjoy straight sex but many times guys came on to me and I turned them down.
    I now wish I would've let those guys suck my cock and sucked theirs.
    looks like u got some catching up to do with guys, at least it forced u to have alot of sex with women which i'm sure u regretted lol! doesn't mean u gotta give them up though! just go out there & fuck if ur lucky it will turn to making love :D

I received my first BJ at 15. I spent the next 40 years trying to deny how much I enjoyed it and regretting not reciprocating.
    I have only recently started to actively explore my bisexuality and while I loved every minute of the women I have been with, It would have been a lot of fun to have been able to enjoy both sides of my desire all that time. I do think things work out how they are supposed to. The guy that gave me my first BJ has long since died of Aids as have a few other "opportunities" I passed on out of fear over the years. So, would I do anything differently, yeah, I probably would have reciprocated that first night but since we didn't know about Aids 40 years ago, I can't say I would have wanted for anything else to be different as the chances that I wouldn't be here now could have been significant.

My biggest regret is shyness and fear of embarrassment. I played with a friend before and at puberty, and one day he called me a homo and stomped off--I was afraid to show interest in boys my age after that. Then my next encounter was with a teacher, and of course I had to be secret and couldn't tell anyone.

Today, it's so much more acceptable to play with other boys and to be bisexual, it doesn't have to be a secret among friends and that's really great. When I think of all those beautiful cocks that I could have played with, and didn't, it makes me sad.

I passed up on a lot of stuff in my teens, mostly young guys wanting to blow me, and a few who wanted me to suck them. When I was 17 I started to be with older couples, and learned to love the husbands oral attentions. I didn't get into going down myself until much later, only in the last few years. So now I would change a few things.

If I really had a choice I would have NOT gone down this road. I was abused by older boys/men when 4 and later from about 6 to 8, or so. Once that period of my life was over, all was ok for a while. That is until later in life when it led to problems for me. Don’t get me wrong, there were a lot of “fun” times there also. But when I look back on the serious problems incurred during my life vis-a-vis career, family, friends, judicial, etc.; I would have chosen a different path in life. I see straight people among family and friends and admire their sense of honesty and openness. That’s my honest 2 cents.
    WTF - Life is hard and then we die.

You and me both. I passed up on so many opportunities but times were so different back then. I only had just the one guy and we were deep undercover right in the open. He was gay an found a mate and I just continued with the ladies. I was thought of as very good looking and probably got hit on by at least one a month..funny many of those times I was buying clothes or shoes. A few were guys like me and they just seemed to know that I might be open to it. Finally at 28 or so a guy that I had known since we were 12 or so took advantage of a situation. We had stroked each other one night when I was 14 or so, fate found us alone together when I was married and so was he. That was an interesting night. I don't get many opportunities anymore. Missed on one in L.A. When visiting there years ago in my early fourties. We were in a business situation and he just seemed to know that I would. First time I was ever actually attracted to another guy in a normal setting. Hard to explain, but we had made plans to meet after dinner and he would slip into my room. But he ended up missing dinner, wife had work emergency and they had a young child, he had to leave. Really the only one I was ever attracted to, during the meetings I would get hard sitting by him. I had only ever done oral but I might have been receptive if he had wanted more.

It seemed I was always attracted to the penis and not the guy. My guy from when we were young for instance. We had played with each other and jerked each other off for two years at age 12-13. When we met up again I had no intention of sucking him, I just thought we would jerk each other. When I saw how long and fat his cock had gotten I was excited. When he held them together and stroked us he was so much bigger than me and it just did something. Next thing I know I'm sucking him and trying my best to make him come. We fooled around for five more years on the sly. Then he was gone. The other guy is a long story but I see his half hard dick which is also way bigger than me and I can't quit looking at it, I got rock hard and instantly wanted to suck him. Passed on many fully clothed guys, if they had only showed me their cocks. Lol!

I would have started hrt.

I would have started much sooner. I didn't start sucking cocks til I was about 50. I could have kicked myself for not having done it sooner once that first cock was in my mouth. It IS the best of both worlds!!!

If I could go back I would have sucked more cock in my younger years. I had a friend in Alaska that loved to show off his cock it was big cut with big head I always wanted to suck him off and I believed that's what he wanted. I regret missing that opportunity to suck his cock

If I could go back in time, I'd be the youngest boy whore in history. ( bet I'll get a lot of "don't bet on it's" from that one!! )

I wish I could of sucked many more cock,s in all the years I didn't and would have enjoyed many more cock,s in the years I did.

I honestly don't know what I'd do. It's so secretive (since I'm married and no one knows) , but at the same time I love the feeling of another mans body almost as much as I love how a woman feels next to me. If I'd of started earlier, before getting married, I'd probably be dead by now because I was married in the 70's and the whole HIV thing was still just getting started

If I could start all over . . . I still would be Bisexual.

After becoming fully Bisexual, and becoming comfortable with it, I try to seize each opportunity to comes along my way!

Carpe Diem !

A.

Exactly what JimmyNewJersey said above! I wished I'd started WAY earlier!
    "If given the choice as a bi man. Would you have:

• Just went gay
    • Not turned down that first opportunity to take a cock?
    • Stayed straight
    • Never cheated"

Just went gay? No way, I like women way too much!
    First opportunity for cock? I MAY have had a chance and did nothing out of respect for my wife. Big mistake. I should've hinted/asked that guy. God, I was attracted to that flaming fella!
    Stayed straight? Can't, not wired that way. Like cock too much.
    Cheating? I'd prefer to NOT cheat but when there's no way to get the wife on-board anything sexy, fun and what I might NEED? Well I cheat sometimes.
    Last edited by The Galion; Oct 2, 2016 at 6:03 PM.
    Galion is a brand name of a company that builds machines AND a type of sailing vessel. Not a gay lion.