Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

If you could start all over again?

If given the choice as a bi man. Would you have:
    • Just went gay
    • Not turned down that first opportunity to take a cock?
    • Stayed straight
    • Never cheated

What would you have done different?
    Have any of you any regrets?

Re: If you could start all over again?

That is a tough one. I think I would have found a way to find a woman who was OK with me being bi. But being in the closet makes it hard to come out to anyone for fear of someone having power over you, or simply shooting off their mouths. I considered placing an ad for a bi girlfriend, but I just couldn't bring myself to do that. In my first marriage in my 20's my wife asked me if I was "fruity". I had my chance to confess, but didn't have the balls to do it.

My long term gay lover and I were both in jobs that kept us on the road, so we matched schedules when we could and got adjoining rooms were possible. We were so far in the closet the moths had names. Oddly, a couple of women, one a hotel clerk another a waitress figured us out. I don't know how that happened. I though we were totally cool. I suspect she read my submissiveness to his dominance and put two and two together. She was not far from the mark.

After all, we had been sharing sex for like 30 years. I was a manly man in public, and a submissive gay lover in private.

In private, he was boss. He loved that I was "girly in bed" and I loved to be "girly in bed. He liked me to wear lingerie when we were making love, and I loved to wear it. I always waited getting dressed since he often told me to wear panties out to dinner under my slacks.

The thought of me telling him: "Get on your knees and blow me" was not in my mental processes. When we were together, I kept my boy pussy clean and lubed, just in case. He even fucked me in his storage unit once when he called me to help with something heavy, and I blew him in his garage when his wife was in a leg cast and couldn't get in the garage! When daddy calls, honey delivers!

Anyhow, we both happened to get divorces at around the same time. I suggested we give our relationship a bit more footing and avoid looking for wives. He declined. I was more heartbroken as time went on. We both had the money to travel and do "gay things" out of town if we chose. He just couldn't get there. But we did keep traveling schedules synced, and we sucked and fucked our way to retirement.

In all my relationships with others, this is the only one I felt I could have dealt with.

I don't think I would do anything different. It's been all fun and enjoyable. I have no regrets. There's something special about being able to enjoy the best of both worlds.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuffnuggies View Post
    • Just went gay
    • Stayed straight
    • Never cheated

• What would you have done different?
    • I would have started sucking cocks years earlier…

I would've admitted to several women that I enjoyed sucking dick as well as enjoying women.

My only regret was being scared of my sexuality, thus I passed up so many opportunities back in my 20s. For instance, one of the choices is "not turned down the opportunity for my first cock". I had a lot more opportunities than one. Had I been more comfortable with myself I could have taken charge and found a lot more than just one. I can think of guys I passed on that I might have been able to do it with but was too scared to expose myself as queer. I'm sure there would have been a lot more had I had the mindset I have today where I think of every guy I see as a potential cock to suck.

be more open to trying things with guys in college. probably the best time to try it. i bet i had so many opportunities i missed out on cause i didn't open myself to recognize them. it was the 90's it wasn't as open as it is now but even then it wasn't a huge deal. most of my friends would of been supportive or at least tolerant. not really a regret i honestly wasn't interested back then, but if i could be that young again i would try & look for it, be open to expand my horizons & seek some freedom. a great age & a great place to explore.

Given my present state of being, I would have started having sex with men much, much sooner than I did so that I would have enjoyed more of it. However, that is the me now wanting to change the me then. Even if that was possible, I doubt that would have made for more pleasure in my life. It very possibly would have had the opposite effect. Overall, I have had a wonderful life. So I is difficult to see how changes in my sex life would have made it better.
    JEM

My regret is that I didn't pay attention to early hints that my love of nylons and lingerie, and my lifelong daydreams of being female also indicated that I was suppressing a desire to experience sexual contact with men as if I actually were a woman. I was approaching 60 years of age before this reality took root, and I have both acknowledged and embraced it. It's just the way I am, and I couldn't change it if I wanted to.

So, yes --- if I had to do it over again, I wouldn't kid myself about being absolutely straight for decades, and wish I had been honest enough with myself that I would have sucked my first cock during my 20s, rather than waiting until my late 50s to learn how much pleasure it can bring to two men.

I would only settle for a woman that's sexually open and adventurous and fully accepst and respect my bi-sexual desires.

Quote Originally Posted by charles-smythe View Post
    I would have started sucking cocks years earlier…[/LIST]
    Being bi doesn't not mean I've cheated on anyone ever, I sought out my first bi experience because I was curious and I was single. Not sure why so many people assume bisexuality comes with dishonesty within a relationship. If you are single or exploring with the full knowledge and consent of a partner its not cheating.

Quote Originally Posted by singlebimale41 View Post
    Being bi doesn't not mean I've cheated on anyone ever, I sought out my first bi experience because I was curious and I was single. Not sure why so many people assume bisexuality comes with dishonesty within a relationship. If you are single or exploring with the full knowledge and consent of a partner its not cheating.
    BUMP!

• Just went gay
    • Stayed straight
    • Never cheated

Apologies. I not aware that I started as bisexual, or male by choice. I would not choose any other way to be but being myself. Seems life created meas a bisexual man. That's what I am.

Regrets? Yes, I regret society seems not keen to accept bisexual men. Society does seem more keen to accept bisexual women. So, I regret seeing that double standard and regret feeling frustrated by it. I regret so many see it as cheating when you have consent, acceptance of spouses and lovers, in all honesty. I regret you created such a listing of choices.

Excuse me.

I discovered my mm desires at age 32. I wouldn't go backward from that point and do anything differently, but I am quite certain that if I had discovered mm sex at an earlier age, I would have enjoyed it just as much. There is no telling how many more men I could've and would've met! Now if I could do anything differently AFTER that point, I would certainly have never married my 2nd wife. I gave up meeting men, other women and couples/groups for sex and remained faithful to her for almost 10 years only to discover she'd cheated on me the whole time we were together. Although I didn't continue to act on my desires during that period, they remained with me. It was only a week or two after I left her that I began meeting men, women and couples/groups again. That was almost 7 years ago. Since then, I have had the freedom and opportunity to have sex with any woman, man or group who wanted to have sex with me and there have been many Again there's no telling how many more men, women and groups I could have had sex with had I not married her.

My biggest regret is spending so much time repressing my thoughts and feelings during college rather than exploring my sexuality. Who knows what would have been different if I allowed myself to have sex with another man at that time. Maybe I would not be married today? Maybe I would have "just went gay"? I guess I will never know.

I regret not being true to my sexuality when I was so much younger. I passed up so many opportunities to do what I really knew I wanted and to be who I really am.

I had already had sex with a male at 14 so probably wouldn't started much younger, wouldn't have gone full gay because I love pussy to much. My only real regret was I had a girlfriend when I was in my late twenties that wanted me try some bisexual stuff with her but I was to scared to let her know that I already done that. Then there was my friend and roommate in college that I use to get mixed signals from that I wish I had the courage to see where that might have led but other than that everything has turned out about the way I wanted it.

• Just went gay
    • Stayed straight
    • Never cheated

What would you have done different? Have any of you any regrets?
    Nobody that's actually bisexual has ever been really heterosexual or gay. Not all of us cheat on a partner/spouse, etc. Personally both my husband and I would not do anything differently as we did date and have relationships with both women and men before we met and eventually married each other.

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    Nobody that's actually bisexual has ever been really heterosexual or gay. Not all of us cheat on a partner/spouse, etc. Personally both my husband and I would not do anything differently as we did date and have relationships with both women and men before we met and eventually married each other.
    That kind of certainty would kill a lot of great sexual fantasies for me.
    JEM

Quote Originally Posted by singlebimale41 View Post
    After posting I did realize that it may not always be the case.
    When single and Bi, vs married and Bi, and in your earlier years. Would you have changed course?

When I think of the cocks that I could have sucked, and vice versa.. (Sigh)
    Not to mention some of the pussy I've passed on.. Lol

I would have started at a younger age. I came out to my dads friend who is gay and when I was 18 I would have hit on him.

• Just went gay
    • Stayed straight
    • Never cheated

I would stay strait. Just too hard to find someone that wants friendship as well. All just want right NOWs or blo n goes

Oh I would have started even younger, gone all in much sooner, not turned done nearly as many potential sexual partners and searched much much harder for a bisexual female that enjoys watching two males have sex

I would have started all types of sex at an earlier age. I would talk more openly to girlfriends that I enjoyed sucking and being sucked by guys. Hopefully finding a girlfriend that would actually enjoy watching us.

If given the chance to go back in time, I would like to think I could be open about my desires way sooner than I voiced my thoughts to my wife of many, many years, as she has stated she wished I told her sooner, saying I wasted all that time lol. I just told my wife, 6 months ago about my bisexual desires.. I have been feeling this for a long time, years.. I finally got up the balls to tell her about it. I want to share another hot guy with her so bad, I want to enjoy a nice cock with her and receive anal from him after watching him have intercourse with her. the thought of it drives me extremely crazy and it seems to excite her as well fantasizing about it, watching it and talking about it. We have had the best sex we have EVER had since this has come to light, but I feel even though she seems to be turned on by it, she still is understandably unsure of actually physically doing it. Id would love to get some advice on how to go about actually making this fantasy of my wife and I enjoying another hot guy come to light! I am also glad to now know I am not alone with this!

I would have had more jacking sessions with my step-uncle. He taught me so much about what men sexually enjoy, especially since he was a big precum leaker. But I wish I had some oral good times with him!

I started VERY young. I have repressed and just been afraid of my sexuality for years. Just coming to terms now.

I would have started sucking cock a lot sooner then 14.

I have no regrets for I love my wife. However if I had to do it again I would have just went gay. But at the time I was in the military it was kind of hard to be gay in the military.