Register
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: eating your own load

I don't eat my own come when masturbating but I LOVE eating it out of my girl friend's pussy and especially her asshole. YUM!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DownBoy View Post
    I eat my own cum sometimes. I wish I could aim and shoot it in my mouth, but I can't! So I have to lick it off my hand.
    Whats funny though is that I think my cum tastes better than the loads I've swallowed from other men lol. Its like slightly salty but mostly flavorless. Other men have a strong taste to their cum.

Anyways, yeah.
    DownBoy, diet has EVERYTHING to do with the taste of cum. Smoking, alcohol, low water intake, high fat consumption, and many veggies make cum taste bitter. I can taste cigarettes in cum and DETEST it! Good water intake, fresh fruits (not citrus) and leafy veggies make cum taste good.

is that where u get whiskey dick?
    Quote Originally Posted by bw299 View Post
    DownBoy, diet has EVERYTHING to do with the taste of cum. Smoking, alcohol, low water intake, high fat consumption, and many veggies make cum taste bitter. I can taste cigarettes in cum and DETEST it! Good water intake, fresh fruits (not citrus) and leafy veggies make cum taste good.

I've started eating my cum almost every time I masturbate. Makes clean up super easy!

....I love to eat my own cum every chance I get....

Since coming out to my wife a few months ago anytime we have sex I " have " to eat my cum from her pussy. If it's a hand job she feeds it to me off her fingers.

Quote Originally Posted by twosmokers View Post
    Do you swallow your own cum? If so when did you do it the first time? How often dobyou do it? Did you swallow yours or another guys cum first? And how do you do it? Do you shoot in your mouth or hand?
    oh yes love cum
    I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it!

My ex-wife used to go out on dates and have sex with a few guys behind my back on different occasions, at first she would do this secretly, but for some unknown reason she had a need to tell me (probably out of guilt) about her clandestine activities. I was hurt and disappointed at hearing this as I thought we had a very sound marriage....she always told me she would like to have sex with other men but wouldn't do it because she thought I wouldn't love her if she did. I told her that I didn't really mind if she was honest with me and I also could enjoy the same privilege...she.agreed.

I used to enjoy her coming home after her sex sessions and licking the cum from her pussy then having sex with her....she used to say to me "I'll always save a place for you and your "Blobs"". We eventually parted but how I miss tasting all that cum from her pussy.....it was like a bee bringing back honey to the hive.

Yes I Swallow My Own Cum Every Chance I Get, & I Love It. The First Time I Ate My Own Cum I Was In High School.

I have a few times. I am not as flexible as I would like so I usually ended up with more on my face than in my mouth. It took a few times to get used to the taste and texture but i got there. I have tried shooting in my hand but usually lose interest as soon as I cum and just rinse my hand off in the sink. I have frequently taken the last drop or two on my finger and licked that but that is about it.

As for another guys cum, I have only been with three guys and have yet to actually have someone cum in my mouth. The first guy I was with came before I was ready and I ended up licking his cum off his cock and stomach. He tasted pretty good but there were other issues so we never hooked up again. The second was my first anal experience and, well, let's just say I didn't get to taste his cum at all. The third guy was going very well and I tried to deep throat him and hit the wrong spot and choked. He came while I was regaining my composure. He grabbed a paper towel and started cleaning himself up so I missed out on that. Fortunately, we are still in contact and it looks likes I will have at least one more opportunity to get it right with him, hopefully more than one.

I'm a bottom that loves to give oral, haven't had a guy cum in my mouth in awhile and will jerk off into my own. Not the same love the feeling of a cock in my mouth that starts to pulsate and then blows that load hard. I jerked off last night into my mouth and love the warm taste.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0008.jpg  

Mmmmmm...would love to get you in my mouth TDH47!

I have swallowed a few loads...Im getting used to licking it up...

It sure does don't it? Not to mention tastes really good. Hell,try shooting your load on bread and eating it.

As a youngster I used to have early morning jack off sessions and cum into my WHEATIES....helped to live longer....hehehehe

I've eaten my cum off of all kinds of things....ice cream, bread, cold cereal, mash potatoes, oatmeal, cream of wheat, gravy, tapioca, jello, pudding...now I prefer it straight from the tap...sometimes slurping it off my fingers, out of the palm of my hand, off of a plate, or out of a shot glass.

Lol the first thing me was shortly after I started ejaculating. I always was a horny little kid playing with my dick all the time because it felt so good. Well shortly after I turned 12 I was wanking my hard little dick when a very funny sensation hit me right above my balls the felt strange and unusual but really, really good. Then a minute or so later my cock started twitching and all of a sudden white stuff started spitting out of it. Well I didn't know what was going on and it scared me a bit. However it felt really awesome. After a few minutes I started playing with my dick to see if it would happen again and sure enough after a few minutes of hard wanking that sensation hit me again and white stuff shot out once again. This time I was expecting it and I kept wanking as the stuff came out of my dick. It lubricated my dick and mad masturbating easier. My orgasm lasted longer and more white stuff came out than the first time. It made a mess.

Well after I recovered I started to play with myself again to see if would happen again and sure enough it took longer to make
    happen but once again that really good funny feeling hit me and white stuff shot out of my dick but less of it than the first two times. I had just discovered my new favorite game. I started masturbating myself several time a day. Well after a week or two of this one day my mom washed my sheets and asked me what those funny stains on my sheets were from. Well I got wmabarrased because I realized where they were coming from. The next time I wanked off I put my hand down the and came into my palm. Well I had a handful of cum and no place to put it so I slurped it up. Well it didn't taste bad and didn't leave any spots on my sheets so I've been eatin my cum ever since.

Necessity is the mother of intention!

In my earlier, more flexible years, I was able to get most of my cock in my mouth and could give myself a decent blow job. The first time I tried was simply to see if it was even possible. I was so surprised that I could get that much in my mouth that I sucked myself to the point just before I came but I wasn't sure if I wanted to try my own load. After pondering it for a bit, I decided to go for it again and force myself to hold my own jizz in my mouth for a few seconds and then swallow it. If I didn't like it, I just wouldn't do it again. But I did like it. So for several years after, I gave myself blowjobs and swallowed my loads, or shot them on my face and licked off what I could. Now that age is starting to catch up to me, I am not able to flex as far. I can still get the head in my mouth some days though, so on a good day, i grab the auto-thrusting vibrator and stuff it deep into my ass, stroke my cock and suck the tip of it until i get that sweet nectar to shoot into my mouth. But I spoiled myself, so if I cant get my mouth around my dick on a given day, I simply dont get to taste myself, and just shoot on my stomach or in a towel.

Armadildo you are my hero. I love swallowing other guys cum after I have earned it sucking their cocks but I can't eat my cum own after I cum. I have to freeze mine and eat it the next time

Started swallowing my own cum a couple of months ago. Don’t really like the smell of it and love the taste. Usually jerk off into a small cup and when I get horny again swallow everything down. Feel like such a dirty slut

Quote Originally Posted by BriBi View Post
    If I can't get a load of someone else's then I make do with my own
    Me too, seems more and more thats the only way to get a load. I can't get my dick in my mouth anymore so I eat it outta my hand...the precum tastes best!

I like the taste of my precum and often swallow that but as soon as I ejaculate the desire to eat my semen is gone so I chicken out.

Quote Originally Posted by zbi73 View Post
    I like the taste of my precum and often swallow that but as soon as I ejaculate the desire to eat my semen is gone so I chicken out.
    I get that - I have to eat it quick or I loose the desire too. But when I'm really needing a load...like I am now, I go for it. Cum tastes SO good

Quote Originally Posted by zbi73 View Post
    I used to be the same way....always got me excited thinking about doing it, but once I came, that was gone. Till the first time I finally just did it. Now I am addicted to cum, and love the taste of it!

Finally took the plunge and decided to eat a good portion of my semen. I quite enjoyed the taste.

Quote Originally Posted by twosmokers View Post
    Do you swallow your own cum? If so when did you do it the first time? How often dobyou do it? Did you swallow yours or another guys cum first? And how do you do it? Do you shoot in your mouth or hand?
    yes, I swallow my cum every time I masturbate and most times I get a blow job. I started when I was 12 and wanted to clean up to hide my masturbation from family members. BTW - it seemed very natural to me. I masturbate 3 - 5 times a week, so I swallow at least that much and maybe more if I am getting a BJ. I swallowed mine 1st BUT it sure made it a lot easier to swallow my friends cum while blowing him because I had no trepidation about the taste since I was very use to my own. I swallow mine mostly by licking it up out of my hand and by cumming in a glass and drinking or snowballing with my partner after a blow job. Almost never shoot into my mouth because I miss so much and waste too much cum that way.

It's funny. I'm such a dam cumslut when it comes to other guy's. That's the reason I crave sucking dick. But I always lose interest in my own after I cum. But not so for other guys. So I can cum while playing with a guy and still swallow his

On occasions I will. It’s not an everyday thing. Just when I want to taste myself.

love my cum eat it out of pussy shot it into a shot glass next a hot cock