Register
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: eating your own load

Quote Originally Posted by twosmokers View Post
    Do you swallow your own cum? If so when did you do it the first time? How often dobyou do it? Did you swallow yours or another guys cum first? And how do you do it? Do you shoot in your mouth or hand?

I started eatting my own cum at 21 licking my late wife after fucking. After that she told me how good my pre cum was. Wiped some off the head with her finger and put it on my tongue. I LIKED it I like my pre cum even more that my cum. When ever I cum I want to taste it. Have even made cumsicles from it.

Sometimes I do. I'll shoot it in a wine glass and then drink it. I love the taste of it and makes it easier when I'm blowing someone.

I eat mine all the time. I used to be able to suck my own cock. I would shot it all over my face and into my mouth all the time. Why let it go to waste I say. I would love to eat it out of my wife's pussy also. I can't wait to have it shot into my mouth straight from a cock! I would love to have 10 cocks to suck in a row, swallowing it all.

I started eating my own cum about 6 months ago in an effort to contain my bi-sexual desires. I'd lay on my back and throw my legs over my head and shoot for my mouth. I got so good at it I'd barely miss a drop. Then last month when I finally gave in and sucked my first cock I didn't even think twice about swallowing every single drop of his load as he exploded in my mouth!

I started sucking cocks at 8 or 9 and loved the taste of cum. I couldn't cum then, but I'd get a drop of precum and I always licked it off my finger. When I was finally able to cum, I licked it out of my hand. Been eating it ever since. Love to give blowjobs and swallow every drop, then jerk off and eat mine.

Over the years I swallowed a few loads, but I really enjoy swallowing my own :smile:

When I first done it,when I first started masterbating I role so my cock was directly over my mouth. Wishing I could put my cock in my mouth. Then with my ex wife I eat it out of her pussy

I'm not exactly sure when I ate my first load of my own, I actually came on my own face and licked and , thought wow, this isn't bad tasting at all, I often now eat my own cum, and am wanting to try another's to see if it is as good.

Oh I forgot to mention, I also enjoy shooting my load on a guys nipples then lick it off or massage the cum lubricated nipple with my

Quote Originally Posted by Avid_Cummer View Post
    Oh I forgot to mention, I also enjoy shooting my load on a guys nipples then lick it off or massage the cum lubricated nipple with my
    How about rubbing your leaking head on his nipples, then licking it off while gently stroking him?

My wife liked to suck me off after fucking her, as she liked the taste of her pussy juice. She'd blow my load all over her 38D tits, & we'd both lick & suck one clean!
    Never met a dick I didn't like! Got dick? No? Come get some!...

i used to cum in my ex wifes mouth and then we would share it. love the taste

I ate my own cum about 3 years ago I have to be very horny I eat it off my hand once I cum I lose interest fast so have to eat it quickly I do it once in a while

I eat my cum quite often honestly. I guess for me it started one day after the gym and it's been a ritual since. I had just finished exercising and got home and made my shake like any other day. The difference this day was how insanely horny and sensitive to my own touch I was. I pulled on my dick a few times and my eyes rolled back. I was incredibly horny but I didn't feel like fucking my wife, all I wanted was to enjoy to feeling of my dick filling my hands. As I began to jerk off I looked at my protein shake cup and slid the top off. I inserted my entire cock in until the top of the cup hit the base of my cock and my balls filled the top as well. I pulled it out and continued to jerk, after about 25 mins I was so hard from edging that all I wanted was to explode without leaving any mess ; what did I do? I blew my load in my protein shake and without the slightest hesitation I finished my showroom got out and sipped on my cum filled protein shake for the next 15 mins without my wife knowing my seed was floating around in my vanilla cream shake

Always love to lick the pre-cum as part of foreplay. And not every time, but often cum on myself and lick it off with my fingers. mmm. If I'm especially turned on by my partner's lust at having me cim, then I'll go for a sno-ball share. But that's rare, really.

Do you swallow your own cum? Sometimes If so when did you do it the first time? when I first started masturbating.. the pre cum is actually quite yummy How often dobyou do it? Not that often really Did you swallow yours or another guys cum first? Mine! And how do you do it? Do you shoot in your mouth or hand? In my hand.. couldn't shoot it in my mouth even hanging upside down.. usually got in my hair or my eye.

After taking this Test X180 Ignite from Force Factor, sold at GNC, my cum is whiter at my age, tastes better. As of last night already!

thanks for the tip, i will have to experement with that now :D
    Quote Originally Posted by OlderBC1 View Post
    After taking this Test X180 Ignite from Force Factor, sold at GNC, my cum is whiter at my age, tastes better. As of last night already!

Do you swallow your own cum? Sometimes
    If so when did you do it the first time? When I was about 25 and staying at a hotel for a work trip. I masturbated into a condom and slid the cum filled condom over my tongue, then removed it and poured the cum in my mouth.
    How often do you do it? A few times a month
    Did you swallow yours or another guys cum first? Mine
    And how do you do it? Do you shoot in your mouth or your hand Either in my hand or on a cookie or other food item that I eat afterward

Quote Originally Posted by sysper View Post
    thanks for the tip, i will have to experement with that now :D
    It's a testosterone booster, fat burner & supposed to boost performance. It sure boosted my sperm count first of all. So we'll see how this $5 two week trial bottle goes?

i do it out of my hand, or i roll up on my shoulders and cum on my face, maybe getting some in my mouth

First time I did it was about a couple of years ago. It took a while to build up the nerve. Finally I came in my hand and shoved it in my mouth. Some smeared on my face. When I saw myself in a mirror, it was a shock to my self image. It shattered my male ego. That's why I began to realize that I possibly had homosexual tendencies.
    I have done it several times since and have become more accepting. I am at a point where I come on my dildo and lick it off.

I frequently swallow my cum. My wife don't swallow so i need to.

After swinging my legs over my head I enjoy masturbating to the fantasy of receiving a warm facial from a guy. But over the years my aim has deteriorated and I get but a small percentage of my cream in my mouth. So now I fill up a large spoon and swirl my tongue around in it before devouring it. I am always surprised how warm it feels and how much I would love to swallow somebody else's precious sperm-load.

First time I tasted my own cum I was 13. I hated it. But I've learned to love the taste of cum. Mine and also the cum of a man I'm sucking off. I love to take facials then lick his cum off his dick.

When I'm going to swallow my own cum, I prefer edging to the point of milking my semen into a cup. When I've produced enough for a mouthful, I pour it into my mouth. I prefer getting semen directly from someone else's penis, but my cum is always available.

I love to eat my own load. If Im at home, I will edge for an hour or so, then shoot into my hand immediately shove it in my mouth.

Ive even eaten it a couple of times at work. We have little paper cups in our restroom, and I will jerk off into the cup then set it aside until the urge to eat it comes back. I will pour it all in my mouth, then walk around my office while Im swishing my load around in my mouth, and swirling it all around with my tongue.

I first ate my own load at about age 13. I pushed my shoulders up against the wall in my room and threw my hips over my head. I fucked my own ass with my fingers and jacked my cock over my face. I could bust barely get the tip of my own cock in my mouth and I pushed my hips down so I could run my tongue over the bottom of the head. I kept fucking my ass with my fingers and I began to leak cum onto my face and in my mouth. I have a serious cum fetish and love the taste. I came in my own mouth and have loved the taste ever since.

I eat my own cum sometimes. I wish I could aim and shoot it in my mouth, but I can't! So I have to lick it off my hand.
    Whats funny though is that I think my cum tastes better than the loads I've swallowed from other men lol. Its like slightly salty but mostly flavorless. Other men have a strong taste to their cum.

Anyways, yeah.

I cant remember the last time i masturbated and didn't eat my cum. I love my cum.