Register
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

eating your own load

Do you swallow your own cum? If so when did you do it the first time? How often dobyou do it? Did you swallow yours or another guys cum first? And how do you do it? Do you shoot in your mouth or hand?

Re: eating your own load

I have eaten my own load, the first time in Argentina, when a lovely lady I had just fucked asked me to lick her pussy... I did, hesitantly, and discovered it made me ready for seconds with her in no time! Since then I have shot in my own mouth a few times, snowballed once or twice, and eaten it from a different girls pussy once more. I dislike the flavor, alone, mixed with pussy though I love it, and find the act of eating cum very erotic!

Yes I eat my own cum. Eating your own cum is good training for eating another guy's cum. I shoot off into a cup and immediately swallow it. It takes effort, because as soon as I cum, I loose interest in anything else sexy, so I have to force myself to swallow the cum. In the past, when a guy came in my mouth, I would have to spit it out because I was not yet accustomed to swallowing cum. Now I can swallow it. I've been eating cum for about a year or so I guess.

I have, as both of my previous posts describe. The links are on my profile page as "Latest posts."

I slide off of the couch headfirst so my legs are up high and my head is on the floor, then shoot a load onto my own face. Catch a little in my mouth, usually.

I started eating my own cum when i was 14 at summer camp and I love it now everyday

I sometimes eat my own cum when I am in the right mood. When I suck another guys cock, I always want him to cum in my mouth and swallow it.

when i play with myself i cum in my hand and lick it and swollow my cum from my hand or i will cum in my coffee and drink it moxed with my coffee

All the above. ould bend doubleso auld joon my face ad into m mouth. Love the taste aroma feel of that cream in my mouth. In my coffee out of a spent cock mine others aust use and filled pussy or ass.

If I don't have anything to shoot my load into, I'll just jack into my hand and lick it clean. I've done this multiple times in stand up tanning booths.

Great topic. I never blow my load alone without eating my cum. I have enjoyed all the activities and positions as the others,but my favorite is to cum in my lovers mouth, he/she does not swalow but immediatelyjoins me in a deep sloppy frech kiss. The taste, smell and joy of that moment is special!!!

at 13 I swallowed my first load from another guy that day I swallowed my own I have a 6 incher and was able to get the head in my mouth and jerk it till I came I also would put my feet on the wall of my bedroom and shot my load into my open mouth still swallow my own when I jerk off

I'm eating my load more often these days, maybe about half the time.

When I'm camming with somebody, I like to edge and lick up my free-flowing pre-cum. Mmmmmm -- that's tasty! If I get so turned on that I can't hold out anymore, I like to cum on-cam into my hand, then lick it up so the other guy can see. I like it and the other party seems to enjoy it as well.

I occasionally eat my own. I started doing it to be ready for another mans cum. I'd much rather be rock hard and feel a cock shooting cum into my mouth but when I eat my own, I like it. I've eaten my load out of a pussy. I've had a woman kiss me immediately and share it with me which was very sensual. I like to come on her ass and lick it off. A fantasy is to cum in a woman's ass and lick it out but that may stay a fantasy... The thought of being jerked off and licking it off of fingers turns me on or me jerking of for someone then eating it....

When I was more flexible I'd cum many times in my mouth. The problem is the desire to swallow is gone and I'd spit. I really enjoy the taste of my precum and I'll eat the ooze I get while edging, but then I'm still horny.
    '

Quote Originally Posted by kinkyboi View Post
    I started eating my own cum when i was 14 at summer camp and I love it now everyday
    So hot!!!!

Godownonit

I always eat my own load. Cum, to me, is magical stuff. Turns me on so much ! I suck cock almost every day, which I have been doing for a little over two years. I finally admitted to myself that I was Bi......and that opened the floodgate. I always swallow - couldn't imagine doing otherwise. I have a regular cocksucking gig with some gay friends (I am thrilled that that I have them), but when I am alone and haven't had any for a few hours, I will invariably jack myself, to get a taste.

Unfortunately, I can't cum as often as I'd like.....or find as many cocks to suck as I'd like. I'd suck 10 a day, if I could.....and swallow every drop.

Started eating my cum a few years ago, now regret all the years I wasted it.

I was writing in my second book of sex stories, mostly bi, and one based on Tommy James, " Crimson & Clover" was so hot, I had to unbutton my PJ's & jack off! I came yet another nice load in my hand. But this time, I raised my hand close to my face, seeing my warm cream running all over my fingers, said, " F**** it!" And quickly licked it all off my hand before I could change my mind! First time finally doing it! I instantly felt better, finally swallowing my whole load, rather than a little taste drop now & then.
    Never met a dick I didn't like! Got dick? No? Come get some!...

I've been eating my own since I first started ejaculating. I masturbate all the time. As a kid it would be 6-7 times a night. One day my mom asked me where those funny stains on my sheets were coming from. I've been consuming the evidence ever since. Later that n that summer when I was giving my best friend his first blowjob he blew prematurely in my mouth. I've been sucking other cocks and swallowing cum ever since.

Do you swallow your own cum? Yes
    If so when did you do it the first time? When I was around 15
    How often dobyou do it? About three times a week
    Did you swallow yours or another guys cum first? At this time only have had mine
    And how do you do it, Do you shoot in your mouth or hand? I have done both

I have tasted my cum and pre-cum many times. It never tastes bad. I have only swallowed it all a few times.

I've tasted my cum & love juice many times since I was 10 & my big balls came like a busted fire hose against the bathroom wall, 3' away! A lil salty for a couple seconds then, but creamy man flavor after that. Love juice is always sweet! But hadn't swallowed my whole load till 5/16/16...

I have an eight inch cock and an very limber I can suck myself off until I cum in my mouth and swallow it all.

I think we all wish we could do that! I was making love with my wife a lil while ago, & she wanted me to make myself cum. So Jacked off with one hand, fondling my balls with the other. Then caught my cum load in that hand, & started lapping it up with her hugging me. She giggled a bit, then pulled my hand away? I rubbed some on my cock, & lapped up the rest. I had hoped she'd clean it off my cock, but no?...Oh well, after 9 years of nothing, gotta work on it?...

Yes. I started eating my own years ago and have never looked back. Fortunately my present girlfriend is into sharing. If I cum in her mouth she will gladly snowball me and we'll pass it back and forth until it's all gone. I love eating her out after I cum in her pussy as well...get's me hard again every time! I gladly share with another man when the opportunity presents itself which reminds me...anybody in PA/DE/NJ area looking for a regular?

The first taste of cum came at 12 years old. My friend an I sucking each other off for like 5 yrs. after that I would try to aim at my mouth an catch what I could. Years later I still eat my own pre n cum, usually lick it from my hands or from a fruit or drink. Sometimes if I'm really horny I'll swish it around in my mouth before swallowing it. Just wished I shot the loads I use to!!

Yeah, I don't cum like a firehose anymore either. More like a small geyser...

The 1st time I ever tasted my own cum was a surprise. My ex hotwife had just sucked me off and of course I thought she'd swallowed it all. WRONG ! She held most of it in her mouth and then slid up next to me, put her arms around me and gave me my 1st cum kiss. It was a passionate french kiss during which my cum swirled in both our mouths. I was so turned on at doing yet another thing we had never done. She winked and said next time we fuck, I want you to go down on me afterwards and slurp up all your cum and my juices. I couldn't wait ! It happened the next night and quite frequently after that. She had always had a fantasy to watch and help me and a male partner suck each other. The idea had kind of turned me on, but at the same time seemed weird. We'd had quite a few 4somes with other couples and 3somes with men so I was already comfortable being naked with men and having physical contact while double teaming her. Henceforth she would often tell me how much she'd love me to taste another man's cum from her pussy or "straight from the tap", saying if I loved my own cum, I'd love oral sex with men. The more and more we discussed it, the more I wanted to try it. Try it I did in a 4some with a bi couple and I was hopelessly hooked on cock and cum. In the next 15 or 20 years I bet I swallowed 2 gallons of cum, most of it directly from other men, some of it from her pussy.

After I turned 51 or 52, after over 20 years of eagerly sucking men and cum filled pussies dry, I began to reflect and ponder how lucky I was to have escaped ever getting an STD from other men's cum. I decided to quit while I was ahead or maybe I should say while I was giving head LOL. I stopped ingesting and swallowing other men's cum except for the inevitable sticky drops or strings of precum at the beginning. Since then, I've had my male partners pull out just before they climax to watch them spurt their hot, sticky payloads on my body or on themselves or the bed. A few of them have shot into their hand and licked it all up. It's quite a visual turn on for me and gave me an idea. To substitute for not tasting and swallowing other men anymore, I began to eat my own cum each time I masturbated. I'd shoot it into the palm of my free hand then slurp it all up, making sure that some of it smeared my lips and upper chin so that I could lick it off as I had done many times with other men. I still do it until this day, except that now I usually keep an empty brown plastic prescription container handy to collect it all as I watch it spurt out (more visually self-erotic I suppose). I then pour it into my mouth and onto my tongue to savor before swallowing it and I make sure to coat my lips and upper chin too for a few more licks Mmmmm <slurp>

If I can't get a load of someone else's then I make do with my own