Register

Thread: PLAYALINDA

PLAYALINDA

ANYBODY HERE FREQUENT PLAYALINDA BEACH, PARKING LOT 12 OR 13? JUST CHECKING.

I SEE A LOT OF SINGLE GUYS OUT THERE. DO THEY HAVE THE SAME INTERESTS AS ME, OR ARE THEY TRUE SUN LOVERS lol?
    Never let the adults know what you are doing...

Re: PLAYALINDA

There's only 1 way to find out if it's a bi/gay cruising spot...slip on a speedo or shorts, muscle shirt and flipflops and hang out there. Odds are that if it is a cruising spot you will get hit on !

WHY SLIP ON A SPEEDO OR SHORTS ITS A NUDE BEACH...

EVERYBODY IS NAKED.

I used to go there back in the late 80s/early 90s when I lived in Melbourne. You have to walk a decent distance down the beach to get to the "nude zone." If things are still the same way now they were then----don't dare try even thinking about doing anything sexual at all on the beach--the Federal park rangers will arrest you and don't even walk up towards the dune line---while you can do that on the main beach--they don't do nothing to you---but in the nude area---they write tickets by the score that at that time cost at least $125 per citation--I am sure it is more now---also if you do anything openly sexual on the beach---you can do felony state or federal prison time and when done with that--have to register as a sex offender for a few years.

If you did not hear about it---about two years ago now over in Manatee County on the Gulf Coast south of Tampa/St. Pete--a married heterosexual couple was thought to have been having intercourse on the beach--it was not actually clear that they were--just that witnesses said that they though that they did-they were tried by the District Attorney over there--and at trial--both were found guilty, convicted and received prison time--the female--because she had no prior criminal record---she got a one year state prison sentence---but only had to do a bit of that--and got five years of probation. The guy--who had a few prior misdemeanor criminal convictions--got a three year prison sentence and the last I heard--he did most of that time.

Both will have to register as sex offenders for ten years as a result of their convictions.

So--while you might meet with someone at that beach--sure as shit don't engage in ANYTHING that even appears like you are having sex with another guy, if you do---you will be in deep shit if you get caught

I am not being negative---just realistic about the legal situation we now have in Florida thanks to having years of some very conservative people getting elected to our state legislature and as governor.

Do go and have fun--but basically---just enjoy being naked in the beach---maybe chatting with someone and then doing any sort of sexual activity behind closed doors.

I need to get back over there one of these days to check out the way that things are now.

VOLT: THAT WAS THEN THIS IS NOW (PARKING LOT 13). NOW THE NAKED AND NUBILE CAN BE OBSERVED FROM PARKING LOT 11 AND 12 AS WELL AS 13. AND THERE ARE MORE THAN SEVERAL SWINGERS OF ALL PERSUASIONS IN THE AREA.

THIS ALL SEEMED TO EVOLVE WHEN THE SHERIFF WENT OUT THERE ONE DAY AND TOLD A BUNCH OF THE LONG TIME NAKED AND UNREPENTANT TO COVER UP. THEY DECLINED SO HE LOCKED THEM ALL UP. THE NEXT DAY THEY WERE PRESENTED TO A JUDGE WHO INDICATED THAT HE HAD BETTER THINGS TO DO AND IMMEDIATELY TOSSED THEM AND THE CASE OUT THE DOOR. TO MY KNOWLEDGE HE HASN'T BEEN BACK SINCE.

I WAS OUT THERE A WEEK OR SO AGO. I JUST HAPPENED TO GLANCE OVER AT THIS COUPLE. SHE WAS DOING THE COWGIRL THING FOR ALL SHE WAS WORTH. AT THAT MOMENT SHE LOOKED UP AND GAVE ME A BIG SMILE. I DON'T KNOW IF SHE JUST LIKED BEING WATCHED OR ENJOYED THE HIGH RISK SITUATION.

LATER ON I SAW HER IN THE PARKING LOT NAKED AND OBSERVED THAT SHE HAD SOME GREAT INK ON HER NIPPLES. AND SHE WASN'T THE ONLY NAKED PERSON THAT I SAW NAKED IN THE "PARKING LOT".

THE NEXT TIME I WAS OVER THERE, ALONG CAME A PARK RANGER ON HER ATV. WITH HER HEAD SCREWED DOWN TIGHT IN THE FULL STRAIGHT ON POSITION MAKING SURE SHE DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING BUT PELICANS.

I CHATTED UP SOME COUPLES AND ONE GUY WHO SEEMED TO WANT TO COME ON TO ME BUT COULDN'T FIND THE RIGHT WORDS SO I LET HIM AND HIS HARD ON GO ON BY.

BY THE WAY, BEING NAKED OUT IN THE SUNSHINE WAS GREAT SO COME ON OUT...

Quote Originally Posted by 12voltyV2.0 View Post
    I used to go there back in the late 80s/early 90s when I lived in Melbourne. You have to walk a decent distance down the beach to get to the "nude zone." If things are still the same way now they were then----don't dare try even thinking about doing anything sexual at all on the beach--the Federal park rangers will arrest you and don't even walk up towards the dune line---while you can do that on the main beach--they don't do nothing to you---but in the nude area---they write tickets by the score that at that time cost at least $125 per citation--I am sure it is more now---also if you do anything openly sexual on the beach---you can do felony state or federal prison time and when done with that--have to register as a sex offender for a few years. If you did not hear about it---about two years ago now over in Manatee County on the Gulf Coast south of Tampa/St. Pete--a married heterosexual couple was thought to have been having intercourse on the beach--it was not actually clear that they were--just that witnesses said that they though that they did-they were tried by the District Attorney over there--and at trial--both were found guilty, convicted and received prison time--the female--because she had no prior criminal record---she got a one year state prison sentence---but only had to do a bit of that--and got five years of probation. The guy--who had a few prior misdemeanor criminal convictions--got a three year prison sentence and the last I heard--he did most of that time. Both will have to register as sex offenders for ten years as a result of their convictions. So--while you might meet with someone at that beach--sure as shit don't engage in ANYTHING that even appears like you are having sex with another guy, if you do---you will be in deep shit if you get caught I am not being negative---just realistic about the legal situation we now have in Florida thanks to having years of some very conservative people getting elected to our state legislature and as governor. Do go and have fun--but basically---just enjoy being naked in the beach---maybe chatting with someone and then doing any sort of sexual activity behind closed doors. I need to get back over there one of these days to check out the way that things are now.
    "People" like the idiots that got arrested for public sex ruin nude beaches and clothing optional places for everyone else, and should be put in jail, registered as public sex offenders, and banned from going there as it's a nude/clothing optional beach not a public sex club, and "people" who have public sex on nude/clothing optional beaches or in the parking lots of nude/clothing optional beaches wind up getting the beaches shut down for everyone else that's there who just wants to swim or lie naked in the sun and who isn't there to pick people up or have public sex.
    Last edited by pole_smoker; May 2, 2016 at 1:36 PM.

POLE: YOU DIDN'T MISS THE POINT HERE, YOU BLEW RIGHT ON BYE IT. THIS IS A DISCUSSION ON AN AREA OF PLAYALINDA BEACH NOT A DEBATE ON FUN FILLED ACTIVITIES ENGAGED IN AT BEACHES WHERE THE NAKEDnNUBILE AND THE NO LONGER NUBILE GATHER.

THERE IS NO APPROVED, AUTHORIZED, REGULATED, SANCTIONED OR DESIGNATED NAKED AREA AT PLAYALINDA. PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SUNNING THEIR BARE BUMS, NAKED PEE PEES AND LADYSCAPED SUGAR HOLES AT LOT 13 FOR MORE YEARS THAN I CAN REMEMBER. NUDITY IS TOLERATED THERE, THAT'S IT, END OF STORY. MANY OF THOSE ARE LOCALS AND THEY WERE THE ONES THAT DECLINED TO COVER UP WHEN THE SHERIFF, SHOWED UP UNINVITED AND NOT REQUESTED BY PARK RANGERS.

THE VOLT MERELY COMMENTED ON AN INCIDENT THAT OCCURRED ON THE OPPOSITE SIDE OF THE STATE.

THAT SAID, IF YOU EVER GET IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD SHOOT ME A LINE AND I WILL HIKE YOU OVER THERE AND YOU CAN SUN YOUR PEE PEE IN OUR WARM FLORIDA. I MIGHT EVEN VOLUNTEER TO PUT SUNSCREEN ON IT FOR YOU...

Any one here in Florida

Quote Originally Posted by CUMM2LBV View Post
    ANYBODY HERE FREQUENT PLAYALINDA BEACH, PARKING LOT 12 OR 13? JUST CHECKING.

I SEE A LOT OF SINGLE GUYS OUT THERE. DO THEY HAVE THE SAME INTERESTS AS ME, OR ARE THEY TRUE SUN LOVERS lol?

anything you want will be found at Playalinda. They mostly all have OUR interests.

THANX FOR THE POST 69. THAT WAS THE SENSE THAT I GOT AFTER NOT BEING OUT THERE FOR A TIME. I JUST DIDN'T WANT TO PLUNGE ON IN FEET 1ST AND BLIND...

HOPE OTHERS FROM CENTRAL FL AREA WILL CHIME IN. I LUV THE PLACE EVEN WHEN THE EYE CANDY ISN'T PLENTIFUL.
    Last edited by CUMM2LBV; May 5, 2016 at 3:28 PM. Reason: SPELLING

I am going to have to check out both Playalinda and Apollo Beach areas again--when and if I ever have the time do so!!! Glad that they still do allow for some nudity and that the feds backed off being dickheads about people going nude in those places.

VOLT: FIND THE TIME, I THINK YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID. NEVER BEEN TO APOLLO, I UNDERSTAND YOU CAN WALK FROM ONE TO THE OTHER AT LOW TIDE. UNFORTUNATELY TWO WRECKED KNEES DON'T MAKE FOR A LOT OF WALKING IN BEACH SAND.

NOT A HUNDRED PERCENT SURE BUT I DON'T THINK THE FEDS WERE EVER THE PROBLEM OUT THERE. IT WAS THE SHERIFF. I THINK PLAYALINDA FALLS IN VOLUSIA COUNTY AND IT WAS HE THAT WENT ON A CRUSADE.

ANYHOW, COME ON OUT THERE IS ALWAYS ROOM FOR ONE MORE...

It was back in the late 80s---it was the Federal officers who were on the rampage against anyone at the nude part of the beach at Playalinda. To get what was then a $125 ticket---you had to do no more than go within spitting distance of the dunes and got a citation for that----go back to the area around the main parking lots where the "regular folks" go----and you could walk all over the dunes and they didn't do shit.

They would sit with binoculars on ATVs from down the beach just hiding in the dune line--see if anyone did something "sexual"---for years guys would at least jerk off and this one guy did that not far from me over near the dunes---I saw ATV's and Jeeps coming down the beach with lights and sirens--they swarmed in---jumped the guy--put him in cuffs, harshly and took his ass away in the jeep.

Sure he had some major legal shit for that---with it being federal land and federal officers--he had to deal with the US District Court and US Federal Adult Felony Probation I am sure.

Never saw Volusia SO out there.

Apollo is in Brevard County and they didn't seem to give a crap one way or the other-----only writing citations or warnings on people if they got any complaints from non-nudists.

It has been years since that time--I had moved back north and didn't hardly come back to Florida at all for like ten or 15 years, so I lost track of such things.

I just figured that with things getting more "conservative" in that fashion----they had probably made it damn near impossible and dangerous to go nude on those beaches--glad to hear that such is not the case and you can still go nude at both beaches.

I do pay attention to such things--because at that time--I was working for the state of Florida in law enforcement---and even "the brotherhood of the badge" didn't prevent those Feds from writing me a ticket because they said I got too close to the dunes--when all I did was just walk up to the dune line and walk along it----the same thing I had done just some time before and after being at the nude section at the dune line at the parking area---the only difference--at one place I was nude-the other--in the main part of the beach in the clothing mandatory area!!

I was not gonna fight that ticket and have that info get back to my superiors--but sad to say--after that day--I never went back to Playalinda.
    As someone in law enforcement--I knew that what those Feds were doing was total Bullshit!!

It was legal harassement of those who were making use of the nude beach.

I'm moving to a place called Orldia or something like that,just north of Orlando,is that close,

Quote Originally Posted by justme58 View Post
    I'm moving to a place called Orldia or something like that,just north of Orlando,is that close,
    YOU R NOT HITTING ANY BUTTONS HERE. JUST NORTH OF ORLANDO IS PROX 1 HR DRIVE. LOOK UP CANAVERAL NATIONAL SEASHORE. ONCE YOU PAY THE FEE ($5.00 PER CAR) KEEP GOING UNTIL YOU GET TO PKG LOT 13. THAT'S IT.

WHEN YOU FIGURE OUT WHERE YOU ARE HIT ME BACK.

I GUESS THIS THREAD JUST RAN OUT OF STEAM. WONDER IF I SHOULD HAVE TITLED IT SOMETHING ELSE? NAKED BEACHES, REMOTE NAKED BEACHES, NAKED BEACHES IN FLORIDA.

WHATEVER, I STILL WOULD APPRECIATE ANY COMMENT...

Playalinda is a wonderful weekend getaway.

always had a great time at haulover nude beach . wow the gay side is loaded with cocks and other side loaded with pussy and cock , nothing happens in open but a few discrete handjobs ive seen.

I did finally get back to Apollo last summer a few times----the scene there is pretty tame---mostly just naturist sunbathers--and mostly straight. Did see a few gay couples, they did get in the water---might have been having sex---couldn't really tell.

Unlike the way it had gotten 20 something years ago----the two times I went last summer---other than a park ranger on patrol in his pickup truck up and down the roadway leading out there--I never saw any law enforcement officers.

On the days I went---it seemed to be a totally non-sexual scene at all---in fact far from it. There were other single males out there--but as they went by---they kept their heads straight ahead---no acknowledgement or hint of interest in other guys by them.

Did see hetero couples too.

The thing is--this beach is a bit easier for me to get too, but I guess I will have to drive a bit farther to check out Playalinda sometime this summer if I have the time....seems that my schedule has been pretty filled up with other things----amazing how fast this year is going.