Register

Are we really the only ones?

Hey all you sexy bisexuals,
    We just wanted to say we love this site! Great forums and fantastic people. We have been on the site a while yet it seems we are the ONLY bisexuals in Corpus. Crazy huh. Are there any fellow bisexuals here? If so give us a shout. We are always up for making new friends.

Re: Are we really the only ones?

Quote Originally Posted by ccbicpl View Post
    Hey all you sexy bisexuals,
    We just wanted to say we love this site! Great forums and fantastic people. We have been on the site a while yet it seems we are the ONLY bisexuals in Corpus. Crazy huh. Are there any fellow bisexuals here? If so give us a shout. We are always up for making new friends.
    Same there as it is in this area, State College/Lock Haven area, On this, no one withing 35 miles who is serious, few gamers and bull shippers about 40 miles away.

It's even tougher for a solo bi male swinger like me to meet bi couples than it is for a bi couple to meet other bi couples. I've had a bit of luck placing ads on craigslist as well as answering the mf4m ads on the site. Also, adultfriendfinder.com and swinglifestyle.com have been somewhat productive for me. Try those 3 sites (and this one) and be persistent and you'll eventually get lucky !

It's even tougher for a solo bi male swinger like me to meet bi couples than it is for a bi couple to meet other bi couples. I've had a bit of luck placing ads on craigslist as well as answering the mf4m ads on the site. Also, adultfriendfinder.com and swinglifestyle.com have been somewhat productive for me. Try those 3 sites (and this one) and be persistent and you'll eventually get lucky !

Thanks for the advice. We have tried CL and some of the other sites. Seems a lot of the people are fake or just bi curious. Bi guys are a dime a dozen but it seems most of then "claim" to be bi and really just want a blow job and to have sex with your wife lol. I am looking for a "true" bisexual friend with benefits. A guy that we can hang out at the game and then suck and fuck each other...wouldnt that be great. Then... at times that my wife might want to join in or even just to watch...dang does that make her HOT lol. Then we want the same for her. Are there there.True Bi couples, bi guys,and bi girls that want friendship and fun. Even in South Texas or are they all really unicorns lol.

Quote Originally Posted by bikurinpa View Post
    Same there as it is in this area, State College/Lock Haven area, On this, no one withing 35 miles who is serious, few gamers and bull shippers about 40 miles away.
    The problem isn't with other people or where you live, it's with you. If you were really serious about meeting up with a bisexual or gay man you would have done it by now. You're deeply closeted, not out, and you're into cheating and lying to your "wife" who you claim to love so that's going to be a major turn off for a lot of bisexual and gay men. You live near two universities, one's large and the other one is small/moderate size. I did a quick google search and there are places locally to you where bisexual and gay men go; but I'm sure you have never been there or would make up excuses why you can't go since you're that deeply closeted.

Quote Originally Posted by ccbicpl View Post
    Thanks for the advice. We have tried CL and some of the other sites. Seems a lot of the people are fake or just bi curious. Bi guys are a dime a dozen but it seems most of then "claim" to be bi and really just want a blow job and to have sex with your wife lol. I am looking for a "true" bisexual friend with benefits. A guy that we can hang out at the game and then suck and fuck each other...wouldnt that be great. Then... at times that my wife might want to join in or even just to watch...dang does that make her HOT lol. Then we want the same for her. Are there there.True Bi couples, bi guys,and bi girls that want friendship and fun. Even in South Texas or are they all really unicorns lol.
    You are looking for the same as I am! You probably will NEVER find it either! It is easier to find a needle in a hayfield, not the hay stack, then a real FWB.

Unofficial Community Leader

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    The problem isn't with other people or where you live, it's with you. If you were really serious about meeting up with a bisexual or gay man you would have done it by now. You're deeply closeted, not out, and you're into cheating and lying to your "wife" who you claim to love so that's going to be a major turn off for a lot of bisexual and gay men. You live near two universities, one's large and the other one is small/moderate size. I did a quick google search and there are places locally to you where bisexual and gay men go; but I'm sure you have never been there or would make up excuses why you can't go since you're that deeply closeted.
    No, the problem is YOU, you demented creep !
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Quote Originally Posted by pepperjack View Post
    No, the problem is YOU, you demented creep !
    Why don't every one put that fother mucker on the ignore! I did.

How? I don't see the control for that

great pics we used to have that kind of fun back in the day lol

Yes the pictures were a lot of fun to make. We have many more and have met some really nice people a long the way. As far as a college goes....we went through those days too. Now college kids are a little young for us. My wife and I have been married for over 20 years. We share everything in life. We are what you call a true bisexual couple. She loves pussy and tits and likes to finish with a hard cock. I love a hard cock and like to finish with a wet pussy. Life is even better when we share those beautiful bodies together. Our delima is still finding true bisexuals in our area for friendship and fun. Might be easy in a New York, California, or even Austin. South Texas...not so much. I mean if you look on this site...it is bisexual.com. This is where true bisexuals come too talk and meet. Yet none are on here from our area. Just seems like we are the only ones. That was all we are saying. Didn't mean to get some upset. We apologize. This is a place to meet not to judge. As bisexuals we get enough judgement in the world. We shouldn't get it here. Lets help each other the way a loving group should. So any bisexuals want to keep this blog going with possitve advice for us and others in the same boat? Actually if we are all in the same boat we would be close and wouldn't have this problem blahaha. Sorry had to throw a joke in to at lreats get a smile. Bisexuality is where everyone should be having fun. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowJack View Post
    How? I don't see the control for that
    Have to click on his username then go to his profile and then select "add to ignore".

Guess there is always one that screws up a good thing. Thank you all for the good advise. If anyone else has some Positive ideas then please feel free to share. Sounds like this happens more than just in South Texas. Peace and Love my Bisexual Friends

So anymore thoughts on our situation?