Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Dammit I just wanna suck a cock!!

Really getting frustrated by all the time wasters! All I want to do is suck a cock! But nobody can ever follow through. Had what sounded to be a perfect guy yesterday, and he blew me off.
    How often does this happen to you guys??

Re: Dammit I just wanna suck a cock!!

Ive replied to several add's in the past, sometimes i still check them out & send a few replies. nothing ever happens for me either. most don't respond, the few that do send back & forth a few times then i write back & they never write back again. might depend where u live too. probably more successfull in bigger cities. both sexes.

I thought getting blown off was what you wanted.

Not preaching here, but patience is required. If you come across as overanxious or impatient when chatting with most potential partners they will pick up on it and be put off by it and blow you off. All men want it their way sexually and most are cautious about meeting someone they don't know a lot about. Most bi or gay men want to know what mm activities you are into in order to see if it matches their desires. You have to take the time to communicate to them more than just "Hey let's meet so I can suck your dick". If you want instant sex, go to a gay bar or an ABS or bath house or cruise a park. If you are looking online for sex, you have to be patient and willing to chat or exchange a few emails and/or pics until a a potential partner feels comfortable about meeting. You also have to accept the fact that there are many fakes, flakes and posers online and know how to weed them out quickly so you don't waste time with them. For every 50 men I chat with I meet maybe 3 of them if I'm lucky. The other 47 I don't meet either weed themselves out of my consideration by being impatient or rude dickheads or they get cold feet and disappear or they were just players or pic collectors who were never serious from the get-go. I don't get pissed off or frustrated. I say to hell with 'em. I don't waste any time before I'm seeking new prospects. I stay in touch with the ones I am interested in to let them know I am serious. The ones who are serious about meeting me make an effort to do the same. For me, not finding men to play with has never been because of a lack of interesting prospects, it's been about the logistics and timing involved for a prospect to get away from a wife or girlfriend or work in order hook up with me. If you be patient and communicate with serious guys, you will meet them and it will usually be sooner rather than later.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuffnuggies View Post
    Really getting frustrated by all the time wasters! All I want to do is suck a cock! But nobody can ever follow through. Had what sounded to be a perfect guy yesterday, and he blew me off.
    How often does this happen to you guys??
    off the 350 plus cocks that I’ve sucked…I’ve only been stood-up less than 5 times…& in all most all the cases it was because their wives came home unexpectedly…all rescheduled & got blown at a later date..

Unofficial Community Leader

Quote Originally Posted by charles-smythe View Post
    off the 350 plus cocks that I’ve sucked…I’ve only been stood-up less than 5 times…& in all most all the cases it was because their wives came home unexpectedly…all rescheduled & got blown at a later date..
    Complete BS!
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Quote Originally Posted by pepperjack View Post
    Complete BS!
    Wow. You're correct. It was recently 500 or so.

Quote Originally Posted by cuttin2dachase View Post
    Not preaching here, but patience is required. If you come across as overanxious or impatient when chatting with most potential partners they will pick up on it and be put off by it and blow you off. All men want it their way sexually and most are cautious about meeting someone they don't know a lot about. Most bi or gay men want to know what mm activities you are into in order to see if it matches their desires. You have to take the time to communicate to them more than just "Hey let's meet so I can suck your dick". If you want instant sex, go to a gay bar or an ABS or bath house or cruise a park. If you are looking online for sex, you have to be patient and willing to chat or exchange a few emails and/or pics until a a potential partner feels comfortable about meeting. You also have to accept the fact that there are many fakes, flakes and posers online and know how to weed them out quickly so you don't waste time with them. For every 50 men I chat with I meet maybe 3 of them if I'm lucky. The other 47 I don't meet either weed themselves out of my consideration by being impatient or rude dickheads or they get cold feet and disappear or they were just players or pic collectors who were never serious from the get-go. I don't get pissed off or frustrated. I say to hell with 'em. I don't waste any time before I'm seeking new prospects. I stay in touch with the ones I am interested in to let them know I am serious. The ones who are serious about meeting me make an effort to do the same. For me, not finding men to play with has never been because of a lack of interesting prospects, it's been about the logistics and timing involved for a prospect to get away from a wife or girlfriend or work in order hook up with me. If you be patient and communicate with serious guys, you will meet them and it will usually be sooner rather than later.
    This, is 100% accurate.

All day I've been looking to swallow a wad of cum. I woke this morning thinking I'd be able to but I got jerked around. I guess I'll just have to cum in my own mouth.
    Last edited by twosmokers; May 1, 2016 at 11:59 PM.

I'd like to suck my first cock... But everyone who answers my ad just wants to fuck my fiancée. They all lie about being bi just to get at her cunt.

I just really love to suck dicks I have been sucking cocks for over 25 years now and I want to suck and suck and suck but sometimes no luck just need to be patient and keep looking I wish I had one right now

Quote Originally Posted by void() View Post
    Wow. You're correct. It was recently 500 or so.
    …actually if you go back & check the old posts you’ll see the 500 was women…men is somewhere between 350 & 400…I understand why people who don’t have the cojenes to go out & live life would be skeptical & cry BS…but just because someone is too ----I’m not sure what the word is…so we’ll just say someone who has never put themselves out there & did things would be jealous of guys who do…

Quote Originally Posted by charles-smythe View Post
    …actually if you go back & check the old posts you’ll see the 500 was women…men is somewhere between 350 & 400…I understand why people who don’t have the cojenes to go out & live life would be skeptical & cry BS…but just because someone is too ----I’m not sure what the word is…so we’ll just say someone who has never put themselves out there & did things would be jealous of guys who do…
    I'm willing to bet I've lived a much more dangerous life than you. And if the day ever comes that I would be jealous of you, well, that would be the day to give up on life altogether. You're not the 'sexual superman ' you're constantly trying to make yourself appear to be, period.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Yeah, I am willing to bet that anyone who wants to suck a cock, says they have ads out, and the ads get answered but the guys never show, doesn't need someone diminishing that experience merely because theirs was different.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowJack View Post
    I'd like to suck my first cock... But everyone who answers my ad just wants to fuck my fiancée. They all lie about being bi just to get at her cunt.
    So don't mention your fiance at all in your ad or to people who reply, and just suck a man without her there. Or does she insist upon being there when you have sex with a man?

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    So don't mention your fiance at all in your ad or to people who reply, and just suck a man without her there. Or does she insist upon being there when you have sex with a man?
    This... coming from the phony that's always attacking other members & falsely accusing them of being cheaters ?
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

This... coming from the phony that's always attacking other members & falsely accusing them of being cheaters ?
    LMAO I gave him advice. Apparently they have an open relationship so he is better off just not mentioning the woman who is a fiance, or involving her since it's a magnet for men who want to fuck her cunt. A question you should ask yourself is: Reading comprehension, how does it work? Oh wait, I forgot you're an uneducated bottom feeder troll from fly over country.
    Last edited by pole_smoker; May 2, 2016 at 6:00 PM.

LMAO I gave him advice. Apparently they have an open relationship so he is better off just not mentioning the woman who is a fiance, or involving her sincentives it's a magnet for menergy whow want to fuck her cunt. A question you should ask yourself is: Reading comprehension, how does it work? Oh wait, I forgot you're an uneducated bottom feeder troll from fly over country.
    Uh, yeah...." sincentives," " menergy," & "whow" briefly fucked with said reading comprehension. And you even edited that post ! But I can tell you're in one of your rabid, salivating rants going spastic with your keyboard.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Uh, yeah...." sincentives," " menergy," & "whow" briefly fucked with said reading comprehension. And you even edited that post ! But I can tell you're in one of your rabid, salivating rants going spastic with your keyboard.
    Nope I'm not rabid, salivating, or going spastic but you certainly do these things all the time especially when you troll Charles, myself, and anyone else who you get angry about. As for the typos in my original post, it's called typing on a tablet with auto correct. Perhaps you've heard of it?

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker
    LMAO I gave him advice. Apparently they have an open relationship so he is better off just not mentioning the woman who is a fiance, or involving her since it's a magnet for men who want to fuck her cunt. A question you should ask yourself is: Reading comprehension, how does it work? Oh wait, I forgot you're an uneducated bottom feeder troll from fly over country.
    Last edited by pole_smoker; May 2, 2016 at 6:11 PM.

Nope I'm not rabid, salivating, or going spastic but you certainly do these things all the time especially when you troll Charles, myself, and anyone else who you get angry about. As for the typos in my original post, it's called typing on a tablet with auto correct. Perhaps you've heard of it?
    I just don't like phonies who talk shit & I'm smart & literate enough to not depend on ' auto correct . '
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

I just don't like phonies who talk shit & I'm smart & literate enough to not depend on ' auto correct . '
    If you don't like phonies who talk shit you must hate yourself. Auto-correct happens on cellphones and tablets.

If you don't like phonies who talk shit you must hate yourself. Auto-correct happens on cellphones and tablets.
    Actually, unlike you, I have pretty good self-esteem. Ignorance such as yours can't be corrected by technology.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

She wants to watch

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowJack View Post
    She wants to watch
    That's hot !
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Replies to my thread are welcome. But don't come here starting shit with others. There's no need of it

Actually, unlike you, I have pretty good self-esteem. Ignorance such as yours can't be corrected by technology.
    Riiiiiiiight sure you have excellent self-esteem. If you really did have good self esteem about yourself you would not feel the need to constantly be so negative, be a troll, and put others like myself and Charles Smythe, and other people who you don't like down since we write things you personally do not like.

Riiiiiiiight sure you have excellent self-esteem. If you really did have good self esteem about yourself you would not feel the need to constantly be so negative, be a troll, and put others like myself and Charles Smythe, and other people who you don't like down since we write things you personally do not like.
    As someone who writes I have knowledge my writing, however sanitized, may offend someone. I also have knowledge that more often than not, I can write to offend the least. It is a matter of choice for a writer. This is why I see your tactic of playing victim as being what it is, the logical fallacy of an appeal to pity. When your past writings have been filled with animosity regarding other people, pity is difficult to locate for you. It is clear you're choosing to use this logical fallacy here.

You no longer can though as it has been exposed. Now, unless you can engage in constructive discussion, I don't see any further need of your replies. You're not a victim by any means. You're choosing to play one in order to unleash barbs at others. I do not apologize for exposing that. In fact, I'll do so again. Again, try engaging constructively.

Choose to emphasize the positive and ignore the negative. If we can all do that and keep focused on the positive, we might find ourselves able to create a better world for everyone.

Any one in Florida hit me up am bi

Willing to move if all is good

Quote Originally Posted by void() View Post
    As someone who writes I have knowledge my writing, however sanitized, may offend someone. I also have knowledge that more often than not, I can write to offend the least. It is a matter of choice for a writer. This is why I see your tactic of playing victim as being what it is, the logical fallacy of an appeal to pity. When your past writings have been filled with animosity regarding other people, pity is difficult to locate for you. It is clear you're choosing to use this logical fallacy here. You no longer can though as it has been exposed. Now, unless you can engage in constructive discussion, I don't see any further need of your replies. You're not a victim by any means. You're choosing to play one in order to unleash barbs at others. I do not apologize for exposing that. In fact, I'll do so again. Again, try engaging constructively. Choose to emphasize the positive and ignore the negative. If we can all do that and keep focused on the positive, we might find ourselves able to create a better world for everyone.
    You're just a wannabe phony "writer", that's severely mentally ill who lives in poverty in the middle of nowhere with his in-laws who he's closeted to. Yes, and you are extremely negative a lot of the time and have very little empathy for people as you've posted about before.