Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Unofficial Community Leader

Re: Dammit I just wanna suck a cock!!

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    You're just a wannabe phony "writer", that's severely mentally ill who lives in poverty in the middle of nowhere with his in-laws who he's closeted to. Yes, and you are extremely negative a lot of the time and have very little empathy for people as you've posted about before.
    What would you know about writing when your syntax is usually so screwed up ? And you have the gall to mention empathy ?
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    You're just a wannabe phony "writer", that's severely mentally ill who lives in poverty in the middle of nowhere with his in-laws who he's closeted to. Yes, and you are extremely negative a lot of the time and have very little empathy for people as you've posted about before.
    Actually, not all that mentally ill. I learned a good bit regarding depression over the past bit. Suffice it to say, depression as is advertised drastically is largely fictional. I get bored and frustrated with me and wife's current living situation. That is not anything more than being normally human.

You know nothing of my writing. So far, I have only published one book of poetry. That is only so far. I doubt you will ever realize it if you do a read story written by me. I have no desire to write for fame. I have no desire to write for money either. Yes, it would be nice if my writing sold well and earned a modest income. I do not want fame or money though. When I do publish stories, I will use pen names to avoid fame. Any money I do derive from writing will go to my wife to help us and contribute to some charities.

As for being negative? Well, yes I was that for a while. This is part of learning about depression. You learn that you have a choice. I could choose now to become disparaged by your words. I will not though. I choose instead to laugh at you. You are so funny attempting to take away what is not yours to give me in the first place. I am happy now, I choose to be. You did not make me happy and you won't take away my happiness. Yes, it is also true at present me and wife live below what is considered Federal poverty standards. Guess what? That means we can only rise up. We will too. I am working toward that, my wife is as well.

Even if we lack money, me and her still consider ourselves far wealthier than you could ever aspire being. We love one another. We have food, shelter, our health, access to the Internet & Web. We know how to survive if needed. We can find alternate ways to enjoy life and do, enjoy life. That is our choice. It is what we do. It is not anything you can take away, or give.

Not sure how much longer we'll be living with in-laws. We're looking to secure a mortgage this month. Soon, we'll be living on our own. Does it matter that we live in the middle of nowhere? Not really, not to us. I am just glad you do seem to pay attention to me. At least my goal of having one fan is achieved. Before you say you don't pay attention to me, how else would you know I lived in the middle of nowhere? You read my writing, apparently, huh?

Excuse me.
    Last edited by void(); May 6, 2016 at 2:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pepperjack View Post
    What would you know about writing when your syntax is usually so screwed up ? And you have the gall to mention empathy ?
    I find it funny, that even as someone he sees as a want to be, that he is compelled to attempt degrading and belittling me. Apparently me, even doing any writing at all, causes him discomfort in some way. If my writing is so terrible why is he so jealous as to feel a need to degrade me? Maybe my writing is mediocre and he is trying to encourage me? At any given it is funny to me that he feels compelled to respond.

Besides that, all he is responding to is all he sees here. He has no idea what I have as works in progress. I feel no need to present any of that here either as it would negate the purpose of writing for my joy, and of perhaps writing as a product, writing as means to inspire and encourage others. I've nothing at all to prove to him and do not lose sleep even thinking about proving anything to him.

I know my life. I do as well as I feel I need. I am happy, my wife is happy, that's all that matters.
    Last edited by void(); May 6, 2016 at 8:23 AM.

I am meeting someone 2morrow. I have been looking for an older man (my age) who wants head and nothing in return. it's been a LONG time since I did this. this has been his wishes also so here we go.. wish me luck.

Good luck -- enjoy!!!!