Register

Why bi men don't think sucking cock is gross/disgusting while many women do?

Now I discovered there are women who think putting a penis in their mouth is gross/disgusting
    but they do it to please their lover or to get $100.

It's hard for me to believe that bi men find it pleasurable to suck cock and get turned on. Hard to believe.
    "It does nothing for women. It only pleases men" Said one gal.
    "I wish I never have to do it ever again" Said another woman.

I'm thinking to never accept another blowjob from a woman from now on.

Why is it that bi men don't think that way? Or is it that they do think the same?

Re: Why bi men don't think sucking cock is gross/disgusting while many women do?

My wife stated a valid point once which I think applies to both genders equally. There are some human beings that perceive giving blow jobs as being subjugated, demeaned. It behooves those of us who do not perceive it as subjugation to treat those who do with respect, compassion and not pushing the issue. They are as human as us and no less deserving of these virtues. Yes, I know some men, homosexual and bisexual that do not desire giving blow jobs. There are always plenty of other humans that have no problem giving blow jobs. No need in taking offense if someone does not want to give blow jobs.

tl;dr version: Treat others as you hope they'll treat you. Don't force anyone to do what they do not want to do.
    Last edited by void(); Apr 27, 2016 at 12:30 PM.

Re: Why bi men don't think sucking cock is gross/disgusting while many women do?

not all women are like that i have hooked up with quite a few women who like to suck cock most women who dont suck cock dont really like sex either just have sex to get material things they want

that seems to be the stereotype but i dont' think it's so true. plenty of women who love to give head, plenty of guys (not counting str8 guys lol) who hate it. i guess the same can be said about eating pussy. btw i looooooooooove to do that!!!!! :P

Hey I totally agree, once I started sucking cock at age 59 I can't understand why women don't do this on a almost daily basis. There is nothing like the feel of a nice thick cock sliding down you throat. As far as the taste so far it is very pleasant.If I could I would do it at least once a day.

Many bi women do think it disgusting.. many str8 women too. but many, arguably most, do very much... most of me m8s luff it. But if u have read these forums over the years we find that while many bi men and gay men do rather enjoy a wee sook, more than one might expect don't.
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

You really need to stop hanging out with whores, and meet some normal women. The majority of women are not as you describe or whores who want money to suck you off. Or are you unable to get sex with a woman for some reason, without paying for it?

I have known many women who liked giving head to guys. I have also known women and men who thought giving oral sex to either gender was disgusting. Personally I think it depends on the individual who is sucking cock. If they like giving someone else pleasure then they will enjoy sucking cock.

Although sucking dick may be an individual difference what are the reasons given by women who think sucking dick is gross? What reasons are given by those people who enjoy sucking a dick...men and women.

I enjoy getting my dick sucked because I like all guys have nerve endings on the head of my dick that give pleasure. I don't get anything from sucking another guy's dick though. I suck to get sucked. Looking down and seeing a guy suck me does nothing for me arousal wise. Some guys are turned on watching a guy suck them. Is it a feeling of power? Does it turn some women off or on when/if a guy shoots? Does the woman find the taste of pre cum and cum revolting?(physical reason)

There are reasons why someone likes or dislikes giving oral sex. Is it mostly psychological rather than physical?
    Last edited by tenni; Apr 29, 2016 at 8:27 AM.

I can only echo some of the other comments. While my first girlfriend did suck my cock, I always felt that she was only doing so because we were in a relationship and wanted to please me. My last girlfriend, on the other hand, absolutely loved sucking cock. I imagine it is the same with men - subjective.

In my experience, almost every woman I ever had sex with sucked my cock as part of foreplay without being asked/begged to LOL...but a relative few of them sucked me to completion. Mostly they did it to get me rock hard, but they stopped short of making me cum because they didn't want to waste a raging hardon or have to wait for my cock to become hard again to fuck them. My first wife was like that. She enjoyed sucking me as part of foreplay just as I enjoyed eating her...but her main objective was to get my cock inside her as soon as it was hard Conversely, my 2nd wife absolutely adored sucking me to completion. This usually occurred just after I had eaten her to several orgasms. She much preferred it to fucking. I didn't mind at all LOL. Still in my experience, the average bi or gay man is better and more enthusiastic than the average woman is when it comes to sucking cock.

I speak from experience. My wife isn't crazy about sucking my cock, but does it to please me. Although she never does it to completion and doesn't like to have cum in her mouth or swallow. I know how pleasurable it feels to have my cock sucked and do love it when I am able to cum in a warm mouth and also like to visual of having my cum swallowed. I, however, love sucking cock and have swallowed numerous times. I guess the turn on for me is to know how it feels for the guy I'm giving a blowjob to. Plus, I do enjoy the feeling of a hard cock in my mouth and hearing him groan when it feels really good. I like to let a guy cum in mouth. I enjoy the feeling of his cock pulsating plus I like to feel his warm cum oozing out in my mouth. I swallow because I am turned on by the act and unlike many, I really like the taste and texture as it goes down. I guess it's all a personal preference. I think many women enjoy giving a blowjob, just as many bisexual/gay men enjoy it too, but there's those who don't on both sides.

You know, some men seem to think licking a pussy is gross or disgusting, so I figure it is just a matter of preference... Me I love eating pussy, but I know I've met men that thought it was gross, and some women too, believe it or not!

The fact is I have poor skills. I have 2 female friends but dunno how to