Register

any stories raised nudist first time you sucked a cock or pussy m/f its all good

hi feiends like to seefirsttime stories and and details of being raised nudist feel free to emailme and leave comments here for all to see

Re: any stories raised nudist first time you sucked a cock or pussy m/f its all good

I wasn't raised nudist, but from a very early age I always wore the least amount of clothing I could get away with at home. I just always felt very warm or hot and wanted to feel cooler. My Mom had a very tough time making me wear a shirt and shoes around the house and yard. Having a strict mother and 3 younger sisters, I was too modest to ever want to go nude or wear just undies around the house, but I did always sleep nude and never got caught LOL. She asked my childhood doctor if there might be something wrong with me and he said that everybody's internal thermostats were set differently, making them less tolerant to warmth/heat or coolness/cold, but that it is common and normal. After that, she tolerated me going barechested and in short pants around the house. Of course, outside the house at school, church and in public I dressed accordingly. It was when I had graduated from college and was working and living on my own for the first time, that I became a home nudist. I just found it liberating, not to mention much more comfortable to wear nothing around the house. A couple of places I lived were very private and I thought nothing of being nude when I went outdoors. In fact I am nude now as I type this post I wouldn't ever want to live full time in a nudist resort, but I've always wanted to visit one. I may still do that sometime !

Re: any stories raised nudist first time you sucked a cock or pussy m/f its all good

I've been in the nudist lifestyle my whole life it's something my family did everyday on the farm and inside the house. My dad's friends loved to come over and visit the farm almost everyday.

oh my bet u have some stories to tell