Register

Under The Influence During Sex?

Has anybody ever been PNP friendly when having sex? You don't have to name the substance if its not allowed, but I feel much more 'open' and my ass widens more and doesn't clinch when a man sticks his cock in me. My gag reflexes go away too, so I'm able to deepthroat longer.

(I don't condone substance abuse or usage if you don't want. I'm just curious about peoples experiences).

Re: Under The Influence During Sex?

Quote Originally Posted by DownBoy View Post
    Has anybody ever been PNP friendly when having sex? You don't have to name the substance if its not allowed, but I feel much more 'open' and my ass widens more and doesn't clinch when a man sticks his cock in me. My gag reflexes go away too, so I'm able to deepthroat longer.

(I don't condone substance abuse or usage if you don't want. I'm just curious about peoples experiences).
    ..never used anything...don't even drink if I'm anticipating sex...

Quote Originally Posted by charles-smythe View Post
    ..never used anything...don't even drink if I'm anticipating sex...
    Charles, I am exactly the same as you on that. I do not even like to eat anything before sex. I want to be totally alert and aroused and hungry for sex.
    JEM

You can write about drugs all you want on this site. Neither myself or my husband were ever into drugs or having sex with people who are on them.

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    You can write about drugs all you want on this site. Neither myself or my husband were ever into drugs or having sex with people who are on them.
    Lickle cognac.. lickle plonk... not 2 much.... just enuff sets some of us off a treat and makes the naughty times just brill... arguably more brill than havin nowt b4hand or durin'.... similarly a lickle weed can set us up just dandy for enhanced canoodlin'... we kno u wud nev do such a thing Poley... such an upstanding paragon of virtue such as u? Perish the thought... but then from wot u keep tellin us, u nev seem 2 do owt naughty ne ways...
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Unofficial Community Leader

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post
    Lickle cognac.. lickle plonk... not 2 much.... just enuff sets some of us off a treat and makes the naughty times just brill... arguably more brill than havin nowt b4hand or durin'.... similarly a lickle weed can set us up just dandy for enhanced canoodlin'... we kno u wud nev do such a thing Poley... such an upstanding paragon of virtue such as u? Perish the thought... but then from wot u keep tellin us, u nev seem 2 do owt naughty ne ways...
    He's such a self-righteous phony! On another site he responded almost immediately to a thread I created about weed then quickly flip-flopped after I confronted him about an inconsistency where he claimed to prefer other narcotics.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

U sayin' he is a prick, Pep? Noooooooo....
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Be damned! Pricks? Are we carding our wool finely enough to thread a needle? Always find that helps avoiding pricks.

As to the topic, I have on occasion enjoyed some weed or booze, or both prior to sex. Not too keen for it now as I'm trying this damn thing called being adult, responsible. Also found I do not need weed. Will not be dishonest though. I could easily enjoy weed again limiting it's use if it would be acceptable to living situation/s. I'm fairly sure it would help with pinched nerve pain.

Right, toddling on.
    Last edited by void(); Apr 27, 2016 at 12:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pepperjack View Post
    He's such a self-righteous phony! On another site he responded almost immediately to a thread I created about weed then quickly flip-flopped after I confronted him about an inconsistency where he claimed to prefer other narcotics.
    What other site was this? Despite what you claim I only post on this site, and neither myself or my husband are into drugs or narcotics. If you want to see a true troll, phony, and self-righteous hypocrite look at yourself PJ.
    Last edited by pole_smoker; Apr 27, 2016 at 1:58 PM.

Unofficial Community Leader

" Prick " is succinct, Dark Yesssssss...
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

"I never inhaled, but I did swallow."

We were brought up in the late 50's/early 60's and of course, experimented with everything! Some of the most delicious, tantalizing experiences involved substances.

In my younger days, my ex hot-wife and the couples and men we played with would usually all have a glass of wine or two and sometimes share a joint to break the ice and loosen up. It did enhance the experience, at least for me, and it never hampered my erections. My wife overdid it with the wine a few times and passed out/fell asleep after a few hours when she was totally satisfied and the party went on without her LOL. Other than that nobody else ever got totally wasted. I still enjoy having a beer or glass of wine to get loose and relax, especially when I need to calm my nerves when meeting someone new. But it's been many years since I used any illegal drugs before or during sex.