Register

Sexy Lingerie shopping is hard help me

check this out guys.

sexy lingerie link

let me know.. which lingerie is the best for me?????? i'm all confuse!!!!!!!! My skin blackish.

Re: Sexy Lingerie shopping is hard help me

Please post a picture of yourself in the one linked below.

http://www.girlvow.com/Seductive-Bac...es-p10659.html

I think it would look very seductive, male or female.

You can't go wrong in a small G String, male or female.

Try googling "lingerie for men" Lots of nice choices

I like the garters and thigh-highs. With a little skirt. The thong panties go over the garters so it can be removed while you are wearing the garters. I love seeing a cock peeking out from under a little skirt.

In my experience you are better off with and look better in lingerie you can find at Walmart and other department stores. Sites like the one you refer to in your post just make you look whorish.

This one would be nice

Quote Originally Posted by DonLee View Post
    In my experience you are better off with and look better in lingerie you can find at Walmart and other department stores. Sites like the one you refer to in your post just make you look whorish.
    Quote Originally Posted by chuck1953 View Post
    This one would be nice

Agreed to both.

Quote Originally Posted by DonLee View Post
    Hmmmm....*ponders id of poster*. No matter..

...sum peeps like 2 look whorish.... I for 1 enjoy the occasional tarty look upon me person... and off! As indeed do at least several other persons who shall remain nameless enjoy me so dressed or othawise..... me ex hubbie for 1 wos ver fond of me excursions in2 the slutty and tho I may not dabble wiv the buggers ne more, moren a few of auld Reekie's finest chaps still hanker after a bit of the tart flesh wen they c it in the pubs, clubs n parties of that my city...

Wudnt buy owt out of ASDA (Walmart UK) btw if it wos last place on earth... serpently not clothes... cheap shoddy tat! And really... Walmart as a company isnt the sort of store self respecting peeps should frequent no matter how good or bad ther wares r.... shame on ya Donnie boy or woteva ya name is! ...

Honestly sum peeps must hav ver dull n boring sex lives... if sex life they have at all...
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post
    Hmmmm....*ponders id of poster*. No matter..

...sum peeps like 2 look whorish.... I for 1 enjoy the occasional tarty look upon me person... and off! As indeed do at least several other persons who shall remain nameless enjoy me so dressed or othawise..... me ex hubbie for 1 wos ver fond of me excursions in2 the slutty and tho I may not dabble wiv the buggers ne more, moren a few of auld Reekie's finest chaps still hanker after a bit of the tart flesh wen they c it in the pubs, clubs n parties of that my city...

Wudnt buy owt out of ASDA (Walmart UK) btw if it wos last place on earth... serpently not clothes... cheap shoddy tat! And really... Walmart as a company isnt the sort of store self respecting peeps should frequent no matter how good or bad ther wares r.... shame on ya Donnie boy or woteva ya name is! ...

Honestly sum peeps must hav ver dull n boring sex lives... if sex life they have at all...
    You make excellent and fair points. I ken both sides of the argument though. See both as equally valid.

Ken a bit more too though I gracefully digress and egress.

Unhappy Re: Sexy Lingerie shopping is hard help me

Please be VERY careful clicking on the OP's link and other reply links to this website.

I use MalwareBytes Pro Version (which is active vs. passive protection) (see http://www.malwarebytes.org) as well as Norton (WinTel PCs & Android) While the OP may be genuine and interested in the website, behind the scenes, the website is attempting to open a Malicious Website (see below).

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pic 0.JPG 
Views:	102 
Size:	22.2 KB 
ID:	41555

Norton doesn't have info either way.

Name:	Pic1.JPG 
Views:	103 
Size:	34.5 KB 
ID:	41556

Ross is a great place to shop. They aren't extremely "fetish wear" style as some on the website but...

They have some very hot men's and women's underwear. It's a great place to get very high-end name brands (and off brands) for cheap. If you want to try women's underwear, (some of it is very hot on guys if you don't like extremely fem or even remotely lacy - especially the ones that stretch for obvious reasons). They can look hot on either men or women . You can always just try it on at home.

I don't consider myself a cross-dresser but some jeans fit better but underwear is definitely an exception. It's been interesting shopping the Ross women's undies rack (I guess it's easier for a slim guy).

Ross usually has some great men's boxer briefs, bikinis, etc as well. In women's they have tons of styles like the no-panty-line & square boxer type & bikinis... I've had a number of male cashier enjoy looking at my chooses & flirt. You can shop late, usually undisturbed - closes 11PM here.

Amazon is suddenly(?) carrying a ton of various M & F "fetish" play wear styles like boxer briefs, jocks, even rear-less variety for $3-4 some Prime(same day delivery if you just HAVE to have it NOW (send in the drones); some you have to wait for ages from China. At those prices, you can actually play in them & not care about them getting lubed or whatever...

Ok, now I have to go browsing through the play drawer.... wonder if s/he's asleep yet...

Amazon is getting so radical! Search on their site: Sexy Men Lingerie or Sexy Lingerie

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no...Sexy+Lingerie+

Last edited by NEPHX; Apr 27, 2016 at 7:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NEPHX View Post
    Please be VERY careful clicking on the OP's link and other reply links to this website.

I use MalwareBytes Pro Version (which is active vs. passive protection) (see http://www.malwarebytes.org) as well as Norton (WinTel PCs & Android) While the OP may be genuine and interested in the website, behind the scenes, the website is attempting to open a Malicious Website (see below).

Name:	pic 0.JPG 
Views:	102 
Size:	22.2 KB 
ID:	41555

Norton doesn't have info either way.

Name:	Pic1.JPG 
Views:	103 
Size:	34.5 KB 
ID:	41556
    I have a mild chuckle at such things.

1. I use Linux with a firewall, & anti-virus.

2. I use mac-changer which randomly switches out my mac address.

3. I have root kit hunter installed and running as a deamon process.

4. I use potent ad blocking browser extensions.

5. I use a restrictive & continually updating host file.

Not saying that my computer could not be, tracked, or accessed by outsiders. Will say that I figure with the precautions in place, I see the feasibility of these happening reduced to almost nil. Also, Google's Web of Trust seems to block a lot of untoward sites.

I know it is accessed by someone named 'nobody' when it updates from the repositories. These 'nobodies' get restricted administration access for purposes of installing upgrades, security checks. These 'nobodies' are developers and maintainers trusted via the Linux community.

Beyond that, I have only had one virus on my computer in the past decade. It was one I put on it, too. I was curious about some coding aspects. Once I finished the virus was responsibly eradicated. I do not have any issues with malicious software.

That is why I chuckle. I know there are issues. I also know there have been and will continue being precautions in place for me. Seeing the issues presented from time to time is a nice reminder.

don't know if this counts as lingere but i bought an oversize white tshirt & undersize dark wifebeater today. gonna try it on tonite with a thong see how it makes me feel. i wanna wear the big tshrit as a dress hopefully it will be long enough to cover enough but if i happen to be with someone who would appreciate my sense of sexuality, short enough for easy access

Quote Originally Posted by chuck1953 View Post
    This one would be nice

I*f she had a cock I'd be in love!

Well clearly, if you are hard, shopping for panties would be difficult. Wait to shop until you are not hard.

Quote Originally Posted by sysper View Post
    don't know if this counts as lingere but i bought an oversize white tshirt & undersize dark wifebeater today. gonna try it on tonite with a thong see how it makes me feel. i wanna wear the big tshrit as a dress hopefully it will be long enough to cover enough but if i happen to be with someone who would appreciate my sense of sexuality, short enough for easy access
    * lets his mind wander * Ooops. I dropped my pencil. Can you pick it up for me?

do u just wanna see me grab something long & hard of urs lol

Quote Originally Posted by sysper View Post
    do u just wanna see me grab something long & hard of urs lol
    Well, while you're there ... Drat, no wood kind of emojis or emotes here.

Please comprehend too, yes, I may be a lecherous old man. I'm still Peter Pan at heart. And yes, I'll still respect you in the morning even if I do wall f--- you tonight.

"Why yes! I do believe he is hornier than a full horned mountain goat."

It was the long but short t-shirt, ditch the thongs if you want, or I'll just rip them off. The wife beater could be fun as well. Often, useful as makeshift restraints.
    Last edited by void(); May 3, 2016 at 8:19 PM.