Register
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: How many cocks have you sucked in your lifetime?

5, but most of those numerous times. My first MM experience was in my early 20's & I didn't reciprocate. I sucked my first when I was around 40 & never looked back! I love sucking a nice cock & having my man cum in my mouth! 😛

I never really kept count but I say 40 different guys . five of them I've sucked 20 or more times and my regular I think over 200 times. Like I say I luv cock.

Over 2 dozen. But I just sucked a new friend about 2 hours for the first time. We 69 slowly, we weren't in a we had a 2lb shot of scotch. We fingered each other and sucked each other. He straddled my face and beat off. Just when he was about nut I started suckling and he shot 4 or five loads in my mouth. Except for one he pulled out and shot in my face when it slipped out my mouth

I've never had this happen but I came when he shot in my mouth with out touching my cock.

I just can't help myself as I enjoy making others feel good. I have had the pleasure of 71 so far.

I started sucking cock age 10 with my friends older brother and have sucked cock 3x week

I lost track but I think perhaps 20, but most of those multiple times and even lasted for years.

few doz
    I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it!

I've sucked 5 cocks over a period of like 35 years. Enjoyed everyone one of them. The First one was special and I still remember feeling that lovely cock head swell in my mouth and the moaning as he came down my throat!

I started when i was 16 with a older neighbor. Im 35 now and its been 6 so far. All but 2 were multiple times.

Quote Originally Posted by Borntosuckcock View Post
    I started sucking and swallowing when I was 8 or 9 and have sucked at least one cock a week. I'm 68 now, so that's about 60 years of sucking and swallowing. At 60 years times 52 weeks, that's 3,120 cock sucking sessions and loads of cum I've swallowed. Fact is, I've often sucked two or three times per week. I've never had an STD, so I've been lucky, but I'm also very selective.

how many have you sucked and when did you start?
    damn nce aha only 3 for me

Quote Originally Posted by Borntosuckcock View Post
    I started sucking and swallowing when I was 8 or 9 and have sucked at least one cock a week. I'm 68 now, so that's about 60 years of sucking and swallowing. At 60 years times 52 weeks, that's 3,120 cock sucking sessions and loads of cum I've swallowed. Fact is, I've often sucked two or three times per week. I've never had an STD, so I've been lucky, but I'm also very selective.

how many have you sucked and when did you start?
    My first was at 22 at my late wife's urging. There were 3 other couples. We played at least one time a week for ten years. I have had 10 other guys in the last 45 years. All of them more than one time, all but one also fucked me. I would love to have a cock in both ends right now.

Just two for me. I had oral sex with a good friend in high school and one guy that my wife and I met on-line a few years ago. This is a crazy low number given that I think about having sex with men every day!

About 2 dozens and swallowed about a half dozen loads!

7... starting at around 11-12 years old.

Over 50 different ones...so far

I been sucking dick since i was 12 year old I have sucked about 160 dick I love dick

I haven't kept count of all the cocks I have sucked but I know that it isn't enough. I want more cock! Pussy too!

I sucked my first cock at 13 lost count had a few guys I sucked many times as a teen been actively bi without wifes knowing sucked 7 guys sunday at a ABS going to another tomorrow cant get enough cock

Maybe three so far, since 13. All close buddies that liked my uncut 6 1/4". would love to try an 7 or 8 inch long, thick one next...prostate stimulation would be better than drugs or ? from doctor test he ordered.
    Never met a dick I didn't like! Got dick? No? Come get some!...

Since Last November I'm up to about 50. I'm 59 and wish I did this years ago. I love them thick 6-7" long (not into gagging too much). I have sucked very small to very large and that is what works best. I did run into a guy at a ABS that his cock was wider then a beer can ,never seen anything like it. Of course I had to try but I could barely get it in my mouth,too much. I couldn't imagine getting an ass fucking by this guy!!!

I've sucked about 15 but a few of them have been many times!

Quote Originally Posted by Bislut88 View Post
    I been sucking dick since i was 12 year old I have sucked about 160 dick I love dick

I am in Daytona and Id luv to cum and meet you. I love your red panties.

i sucked a few over the last two years but none of them came in my mouth

Godownonit

Don't know. At least 25 different ones. I have a standing gig with some friends - I usually suck those guys a couple times a week (each of them). Sometimes a few of their friends, too. I seem to service quite a few of the local college guys these days.

I think about 30 the first at16 almost all of them a bunch of times Wish it was alot more

Maybe 10-12 over the course of 15 - 16 years

I look for cock daily. Most of the time I do connect. How many? Impossible to count. I started at 11 and I am now near 80. In my youth Id suck 5 to 10 a day. As I got older and more discreet Id suck two to three a day. It must be in the thousands and every one was tasty!

I'm 53 years old, was married for 30 years and sucked my first cock almost a year ago. That was the best experience I've had in a long time and I'm sure there will be more in the future. I actually sucked him a total of eight times over a two month period and my sexual desire is, well.....lets just say I am one horny cock sucker! It won't be to long before I place ads on Craig's list looking for men to suck.

i couldn't guess how many i have sucked i started when i was 9. and still if i see a cock i want to suck it and if hes nude i ask if i can. but i do know i counted in one day. i drank 21 loads of cum at a gay nude beach. and i know there was at least 5 more i sucked but they couldnt cum. and thats not counting the loads that went up my butt.

From what I can figure I passed 100 a few weeks ago and should be at 107 before today . Hopefully will add 5 more to that count today. I'm addicted!!