Register
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: How many cocks have you sucked in your lifetime?

0 - still need my 1st

I can't even count sucked like 50 dicks may sucked 60 dick i love sucking dicks

not sure can't count love sucking dick like 45 dicks loved glory holes

only one came in my mouth

I sucked a lot of cocks when young (5 and up) and did continue after marrying, mostly my brother or other relatives who were still alive, plus others while the local ABS was open. Then, after moving in my 40's, it slowed down. Only a few ABS's and they were money-oriented only, if you didn't drop coins all the time they'd bang on your door and even yank it open and drag you out. Very rude. I'd say at least a few hundred cocks, but maybe over a thousand times.

Another late starter, a couple of years ago. I've only sucked three, and only one a second time. The first time I had a decently-long session, the guy did leak some cum, but was unsure of how I'd react, so he mostly held back. I surprised myself by thinking - he's gonna cum, cool!

I really loved it and want many more, but I was doing it while my wife and I were dabbling in swinging and hotwifing. She doesn't want to play anymore, and I don't cheat on her.

I've sucked about 15 to 20 different cocks at least once, and I've sucked one of those cocks over 150 times

One.
    One goddamn dick..............
    Twice hard, 3 times not. I didn't care. It had dick qualities. Time to be the 6th, he couldn't go thru with it. Damn it!
    You guys suck. Pun not intended but it sounded funny a moment ago when I was reaching for the keyboard. ;-)
    WTF? Do you all live in big cities? Sheesh.
    Is it possible to be very jealous yet quite happy for you guys?
    Galion is a brand name of a company that builds machines AND a type of sailing vessel. Not a gay lion.

I am too shy to say that I only have one.

I lost count but well over 75 and many multiple times. Never enough I love the taste of cum. Anyone in Niagara need a good bj?

thought I started sucking cock young

Red face Re: How many cocks have you sucked in your lifetime?

Quote Originally Posted by Borntosuckcock View Post
    I started sucking and swallowing when I was 8 or 9 and have sucked at least one cock a week. I'm 68 now, so that's about 60 years of sucking and swallowing. At 60 years times 52 weeks, that's 3,120 cock sucking sessions and loads of cum I've swallowed. Fact is, I've often sucked two or three times per week. I've never had an STD, so I've been lucky, but I'm also very selective.

how many have you sucked and when did you start?

Holly s$&t. That's a lot of cock. Lucky you. I am at like 50. I started late. Denied my urges. I am 47. I started around 37

Started when I was 12/13. Sucked off a buddy 5/6 times a week through high school, then different guys on and off over the years. I would guess 15 total
    , been a dry run lately.

Hard to keep track. Guessing around 40.

Quote Originally Posted by Borntosuckcock View Post
    I started sucking and swallowing when I was 8 or 9 and have sucked at least one cock a week. I'm 68 now, so that's about 60 years of sucking and swallowing. At 60 years times 52 weeks, that's 3,120 cock sucking sessions and loads of cum I've swallowed. Fact is, I've often sucked two or three times per week. I've never had an STD, so I've been lucky, but I'm also very selective.

how many have you sucked and when did you start?
    ...close to 400..

A couple dozen, some many times. Always need more.

Just one in college. It was fun. Now I'm married and it's not an open marriage, so not really available anymore. But I still practice.

Had my first taste of cock when 16 with some random in his car one night. Since then I've sucked cock on and off and swallowed 90% of the time. I couldn't put an exact figure on it but probably around 20-30 times so far.
    Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/melbsissyboi
    Kik: melbcuteboi / Skype: melbcuteboi / G+: koochsara

I have sucked about 250 - 300 cocks. In several sessions I have sucked more than 20 in an evening.

I started in college about 18 and continued to today and I am 65. Part of my life I traveled and got plenty of dick. I would estimate I have sucked 600 dicks and been fucked many times plus spit roasted several time too. All was terrific.

I started at 41. I have sucked about 10 cocks, and have only swallowed 2.

Just 5 when I was younger, but I'm looking for safe ones to suck now!!

Lost count years ago. Not always the quanty but the quality of that cock u took down your throator up your ass. Love hard thick cock. Want a thich long hard cock to suck off. Most I ever did in one lunch hour was 8. So guess this slut is a regstered cock whore.

I'm a late bottom bloomer, so around 13.
    During my teens, though, I did suck two kinds of cock that I can't name on this website.

Well since my last post March 7th I have doubled my count from 15 to over 30 . I can't explain it but the feeling of thick 7" cock in my mouth is heaven. I won't turn down larger ones of course! I met a guy this week at the book store that had all of that and HE sucked me off. I wish I could have took him home.

Twice. Once with an older guy who came in my mouth, another during foreplay.....

It is not the number cocks you have sucked off. It is the pleasure you have given and received from the cock you have been with. You first or your latest. How have you enjoy the man you have been with and how have you pleased him.

The guy who came in my mouth couldn't believe I'd let him, he so glad he came back to my house first thing in the morning! Unfortunately his daughter was around so I couldn't do it again. For me it was something I thought about for the longest time but never dared approach anyone to do it with. I had a really good time although I couldn't get it all in my mouth. He had a good time too plus the fact that I was in my 20's and he was in his 40's so it was a big turn on for him right from the start.

only 3 so far

A late bloomer here as I was 38 when I sucked my first cock. I have picked up speed the last 5 or so years sucking 100-150 a year. Safe bet that I have passed 1000 and not looking to slow down.