Register

Thread: Drinking piss

Drinking piss

Hi has anyone ever drank another guys piss or have a guy piss down your throat?

Re: Drinking piss

No and I won?t. Just not into it.
    San Antonio, Texas!!!

Hard pass for me , have tasted my own , to see what it was about ...not a fan

I have no interest is drinking piss or any scat play at all. The world of strange fetishes is indeed vast!

in some far off fantasy world , i might try it with a woman , but a man , fuck no .

Absolute deal breaker. Not a chance with either man or woman. I've had a woman pee on me. Rather erotic in terms of being a sub, but drinking it? No!

So I guess it can be filtered to a certain extent and reprocessed until it gets to be too toxic right? But I have no real desire to try tasting it.

I've ALWAYS been fascinated by the naked body and naked genitals .. so sort of get excited about the whole voyeurism idea of watching somebody in a prone position reliving themselves, but in like a urinal or a toilet, I wouldn't judge someone who wanted to be urinated on, but it's not for me.

I have seen a few pr0n where the guy cums and then had a full bladder and forces himself to piss. Sort of interesting from the idea of naughty boys (and girls) having wet underwear but we are really getting into base instincts here .. if you must know.
    Last edited by elian2; Jan 10, 2024 at 3:36 PM.

Drinking piss? Not interested. I've had a few mutual-pee-in-the-shower episodes with a number of women and both letting it loose with bodies pressed together was pretty erotic, if not exactly sexual.

- NO -
    If it is to be, let it be with me

Yes, been pissed over by 2 guys, also have drank guys piss.

It sound gross butt is actually quite a hot activity

Although I do prefer a woman piss, nothing like them swatting over me, letting loose and then the pleasure of cleaning their pussy

So I mean, I am curious what it tastes like now, but .. I just can't. Cum is part of a nutrious breakfast, but urine is like waste products no? I guess it will be one mystery left unsolved, unless I find myself stranded in the desert ..

Quote Originally Posted by elian2 View Post
    So I mean, I am curious what it tastes like now, but .. I just can't. Cum is part of a nutrious breakfast, but urine is like waste products no? I guess it will be one mystery left unsolved, unless I find myself stranded in the desert ..
    Taste wise depends, on what they have drunk and time of day early morning piss is very strong.

Often the giver will drink lots of water so they can provide a good flow it which case the taste is somewhat diluted. There are some piss drinking devotees who prefer it strong.

Being peed on is an interesting and erotic sensation you should try it you never know you may progress to a refreshing drink

I'll never say never because I try to stay pretty open minded as long as it's not abusive/addictive sort of stuff.

Watersports is so much fun and erotic. I have tasted my partners piss. We drink lots of water and enjoy pissing on each other.

I’ve only enjoyed one on my life… I have an ex who completely enjoyed being gone down on on such a luscious way… I’m the heat of it all.. she could not stop herself and released herself in my face while being gone gone down on… I…. Loved every minute of her and her piss was something I craved…

I’ve not found that with a guy…yet

Through the years I've had 3 or 4 guys who enjoyed 'drinking from the tap'. This was foreplay before a stimulating oral session.

I'll be the lone dissenter. I've tried it and enjoyed it. Hooked up with a hot married biz guy in a hotel years ago. Had told him when we were chatting I'm a cum slut and love to swallow as many loads as a guy can give. Long story short, after I'd swallowed two loads and he was recovering, we were having a drink and he said you swallow anything else? I knew what he meant, said no... never tried it. He said interested? This guy was hot, handsome, built and nice 7" cock. He said you don't have to swallow if you don't want to. Thought about it for a minute and said, hell I'll give it a try. Got in the tub and he started peeing on my chest..... damn it was hot. Ya, I'd never thought about it, knew guys did it. So I sat there on my knees as he gave me my first golden shower. I didn't swallow just got a shower. When he was done, I showered and returned to the room, he was stroking his hard cock and I swallowed my third load of the night. Did the shower thing again with another guy, only this time opened my mouth. I like being submissive with a guy, like to please and love feeling like a slut. I guess ws is another level of that. Guys gotta be well hydrated, I'm not hard core and don't do it a lot but if a guy's game I'll drink from the tap. For me it's a turn on. The best is swallowing a load then drink from the tap, then another load I'm kind of insatiable. LOL

Gross! No ta...being peer on may have some merit, but not guzzling!! I've said elsewhere its good for the complexion, but not the internal linings of my tummy!!��
    Last edited by darkeyes; Jan 13, 2024 at 12:18 PM.
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post
    Gross! No ta...being peer on may have some merit, but not guzzling!! I've said elsewhere its good for the complexion, but not the internal linings of my tummy!!��
    "Not to be taken internally" - my thought on the matter.

I've been stung by jellyfish and stingrays a few times and I've gone to the parking lot and peed on myself, but as far as drinking it? That's a no-no! Ammonia is not good inside!