Register
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Re: How many cocks have you sucked in your lifetime?

Quote Originally Posted by Tight1-4u View Post
    Actually the biggest proportion of them find me.. I have for the last 30+ years made it my mission to service and help sexually frustrated married men.. so the biggest share are referred to me by other men that have used my service.. I do post once in a great while but that?s how.. I actually this past year had to turn quite a few down as they just didn?t fit my profile or I just didn?t have the time.. in 2024 I am cutting way back on my travel time work wise so it will allow me a lot more time to devote to sex with these guys.. meaning I can accommodate more of them at any given time..
    interesting it’s referal from other narrow men because since I am married I would never tell anyone that I get my cock sucked or refer them to do the same of people I know .. thanks for sharing

not counting repeats. just a guess 3 to 4000. most likely more. just in 2021 i wanted to drink 365 loads of cum from different cocks no repeats. and i ended up sucking and drinking 412 different cocks and drink their loads and thats not counting the repeats. at first i thought i wasn't going to make it i only sucked 3 all month. then the next month i sucked 45. th march i only sucked one. i was way behind and had zero luck. then i found a gay nudist resort. with all the rules as all the others. but once the sun went down it got wild and i sucked 78 the first night there. the 2nd night i sucked 52. and the 3rd day because they knew what i wanted to do. 8 more showed up and i got them just before i left to come home. april and may i got none. i couldn't get any if i went to a gay whore house. i was about to give up and i have this one female friend. she knew what i wanted and she had 13 of her friends come one one night for her Birthday. and she wanted to see us men play in front of her. but she had one rule the first time they was to cum it was going to be in my mouth. and they said sure. the rest i did over the next few months. hell even my daughter brought 4 guys from college for me to suck off but her rule was i had to do it infront of her.

I really do not know. Being married it is hard to get away and of course be discreet. All I know is after the first time where I was you could say seduced, although I was so curious I offered no real resistance, I was hooked. So, 3/yr is a very modest estimate, considering I am sure I sucked at least three on some given occasions, times let?s say 30 = 90. So roughly 100 cocks.

I'm a late bloomer. I probably gone down on a guy about a dozen times, including twice on one guy and three times on another. Looking forward to more.

i'm uncut , you just have to tell us about your history with your daughter. how did you get to a place where she wants to see you suck off her friends ? it must be an interesting story .

Including yesterday, I'd say over 1,000.

Not enough!

8 in my lifetime. I don't go looking for it often. the most fun one recorded me licking whipped cream and sucking him off. it was the most fun I've had sucking a guy off.

I?m 50 and been married over 20 years. Only sucked 2 but man would I love to suck some more. Especially if I could ?prep? them before entering my wife.

I?ve sucked a few but dang the risk causes me to end before the pay. Not sure how this will go over on this forum but how?s the experience been with catching STDs?

Quote Originally Posted by Giggleme View Post
    I?ve sucked a few but dang the risk causes me to end before the pay. Not sure how this will go over on this forum but how?s the experience been with catching STDs?
    The risk for HIV is very low when sucking cock as long as your dental health is good and you have no wounds or sores in your mouth.

Eight. Possibly the last.

Still not enough

Not enough?.. just saying.

I'd guess I have sucked over 400 joysticks since 2000. Prior to that add in another 350
    Last edited by 69luvr; Jan 18, 2024 at 11:41 AM.

My new Magic Number is 12!

If it is to be, let it be with me

Only two but not to completion