Register

View Poll Results: Do you get turned on giving a man your ass and letting him cum in your butt?

Voters
540. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I love taking cock and cum up my ass!

273 50.56%
  • No I am not into this.

39 7.22%
  • I have never bottomed or been fucked and do not want to be

17 3.15%
  • Not yet but I would love to take cum up my ass!

154 28.52%
  • I only take cum in my mouth.

57 10.56%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Do you get turned on giving a man your ass and letting him cum in your butt?

Only happened to me twice while I was in an all boys boarding school with my best buddy. Absolutely loved it, no words to describe how awesome it felt having warm cum shooting inside you.

Re: Do you get turned on giving a man your ass and letting him cum in your butt?

I've never tried but played with toys. Would like to have a live one. Also like going other way; especially with a couple.

There is something about it that makes me feel really natural. My boyfriend indulges me, and when we get together he loves to top asap. In our lives, I'm the submissive and that is that. I don't care if I cum, as long as he does. I love to be on my back so we can kiss as he drives into me, and soon I start oozing goo that acts like a lubricant, allowing me to cum with him as his belly slides over my cock. He holds me tight knowing I love to feel the his pulses as he breeds me.

When we are done, I'm face down for awhile letting my honey's cum soak in. I crapped it out once when we were first together, and boy did he get pissed! I won't do that again!

For some reason I'm in a strangely elevated mood for a day or two until I get another load!

So yeah. I love it!

I have had 1 man cum inside me, balls deep and I felt so feminine, loved it.

Still waiting

I'm curious if you can feel it squirting hard up your ass! I love sucking cock & getting fucked,but prefer a condom to keep his cock clean to be sucked off when he feels he's gonna cum.
    Never met a dick I didn't like! Got dick? No? Come get some!...

Quote Originally Posted by OlderBC1 View Post
    I'm curious if you can feel it squirting hard up your ass! I love sucking cock & getting fucked,but prefer a condom to keep his cock clean to be sucked off when he feels he's gonna cum.
    I've never felt anyone actually squirting in me, but I always know when a guy is cumming in me just by his actions; hard deep thrusts and then he hold his cock deep in me. I only get fucked bareback because I want the guy to cum in me. It's a feeling of satisfaction as well as total submission to know that I'm carrying a load of cum in me.

So, it's more like throbbing, thrusting & the like? Ah....

I look it in my ass long before I started sucking. With the exception of sucking him hard. I love feeling a bigger ,stronger man inside me.

I love anal and really love being filled with hot milky cum.

Yes I a man to cum in my ass I love getting fucked like a whore

Its all about satisfying your partner.....that is the real high.......

I tend to agree on that point. Please them, they please you, everybody's happy. A sort of contact high, beyond making them cum, moan,etc. It's all good...

I love it I cum so hard my ass throbbing and squeezing his cock I start cunning without touching my cock feeling the warmth and cum leaking from is so hot

My buddy made 3 deposits in my man pussy this weekend. The feeling of his cum leaking from me is beyond words.

It has been a long time since I had a guy fuck me. But the thought is so very appealing. If he wants to cum inside me, all the better.
    Just lying on my stomach and letting am man use me for his pleasure. That really does excite me.

The thought makes me harder than anything else. I want a huge white one to drill me with my face down and butt in the air.

I love bottom and receiving a nice load inside me

I love being on my back with the guy on top of me; good physically, but great visually, especially as he's shooting his load in my ass. Doggie has always felt better, but I don't get the visual. But, I'll take it in the ass however he wants to give it to me.

I agree for sure

I love when mine is being filled

I have never experienced it, but I would love to have it happen. Just the thought of feeling a load shooting into my ass just sends me over the top. I agree with others here that it is also a submissive thing, and that also makes it hot.

Yes very much I get super turned on when I'm being taken and filled up with his cum

For me there is nothing that is more exciting, more satisfying, or more gratifying than having a man fuck me as long, as hard, and as often as he wants to. I am happily getting fucked every day or two now for the last several months.

Quote Originally Posted by jimisbi View Post
    For me there is nothing that is more exciting, more satisfying, or more gratifying than having a man fuck me as long, as hard, and as often as he wants to. I am happily getting fucked every day or two now for the last several months.
    That looked to be too frequently so I thought about it and realized that only sometimes do I get fucked every day, but it's never for more than 2 or 3days in a row. There have been times in the last few months where I've gone for 4 or 5 days at a stretch where I haven't been fucked. At least though I'm getting fucked now. It's far better than when I went for a few years without getting any cock at all.

Of course I enjoy it, however to what degree depends on how he fucks me! If he really starts to stuff my hole hard and deep, (a nice "slurpy" sound never hurts either!), you know, kind of loses control, starts to pull my hair, or beat my jiggly ass cherry red, he can use me anyway he likes-When I know he's close, I like to reach down with both hands and strtch my fuckhole nice and wide......

I've only done it once but I remember it well and I LOVED every moment of it! I loved the foreplay, I loved the feeling of heat when he placed his cockhead on my rosebud, I loved the pain and pleasure combination as he entered my virgin hole, I loved the euphoria he placed me in with his ongoing thrusting and moaning, and more than anything I loved feeling him cum deep in my ass -- it became wet and hot and I felt like such a sweet slut!
    oh god I want to do that again!

While I admit I prefer to bottom I've never taken it bare. Fantasize about it but not found anyone I trusted enough to take it bare.

I do love a nice hard cock in my ass, I prefer bareback too.. soooo much hotter.

The best part is when you know he's in a rhythm and working up to coming. That drives me crazy, really like scream oh my god I love it crazy.