Register

View Poll Results: Do you get turned on giving a man your ass and letting him cum in your butt?

Voters
540. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I love taking cock and cum up my ass!

273 50.56%
  • No I am not into this.

39 7.22%
  • I have never bottomed or been fucked and do not want to be

17 3.15%
  • Not yet but I would love to take cum up my ass!

154 28.52%
  • I only take cum in my mouth.

57 10.56%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Do you get turned on giving a man your ass and letting him cum in your butt?

I enjoy playing the female part so Yes I love being fucked in my ass and if the man can prove he is free of any STDs I love him to cum in my ass

Re: Do you get turned on giving a man your ass and letting him cum in your butt?

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    I'm personally not a bottom and have never been fucked and don't want to be.
    All the vers and bottom men I know or have met crave cum up their asses.

Have fantasized about it for years but have yet to do it...HOWEVER.. this weekend IS the weekend. Going away for the weekend with my wife and a guy friend of hers is going to come join us for some night time adult activities. :-) They have been doing some planning, and from what little I have got out of her... well this should be one of many things I finally get to experience. I cant wait!! Should be an absolute mind blowing time!

I'm a bottom and like love getting fucked. Couldn't tell you about cum in my ass, never done bareback.

Yes getting fucked makes me feel like a woman and when he cums in me it turns me into a woman and gets me so hot all I want is for him to fuck me again

There are only a few guys that bare back me, My regular knows i crave his cum in my man pussy. He loves the fact that i frequently enema so i'm always ready. No matter the position he is giving it to me i always know just before he cums as his cock gets super hard and as he cums his cock is throbbing and sometimes it makes me cum without touching myself.

i've never been 'barebacked', but i don't think that i'd be opposed to it given the proper circumstances.

Quote Originally Posted by Biguy4utoday View Post
    Have fantasized about it for years but have yet to do it...HOWEVER.. this weekend IS the weekend. Going away for the weekend with my wife and a guy friend of hers is going to come join us for some night time adult activities. :-) They have been doing some planning, and from what little I have got out of her... well this should be one of many things I finally get to experience. I cant wait!! Should be an absolute mind blowing time!
    How many cum loads did you take up your ass?

I am a submissive bottom, so I really enjoy my ass being full of cum. A lot of times it leak out of my ass into my pants, it is a turn on to know I gave a man pleasure. It also makes for a good lube when I toy my ass later in the evening.

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    Love being fuck & cum driping out my Ass
    I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it!

Havent been there yet but the idea of letting a guy fuck me and breed me is so fucking hot I can't wait to experience it

God I want that feeling

Why, yes, yes I do.
    I have played with toys for a long time and love anal penetration.
    I had a guy fuck me for the first time a few months ago and it was so much better than my toys.
    I do wish he had been a little bigger so he could have gone a little deeper inside me but I really can't complain as it was pretty amazing.

The first time, his condom ripped and we didn't notice an he filled my ass. So hot...
    The second time we just went bareback from the start. I actually like that better. He did too.

Looking for number three as I have heard the third time is the charm...

I actually lied when I answered. I like to get my ass fucked but have never had it filled with cum, not without rubber, since I was very young. I have pulled the rubber off and then sucked him clean a few times though. And I would be happy to experience that again!

ur smart to use protection. as much as i would like to feel a man's cum shoot deep in my ass i would allways use a condom, unless i guess we both got tested & we knew we were both negative.
    Quote Originally Posted by 50+ MWM View Post
    I actually lied when I answered. I like to get my ass fucked but have never had it filled with cum, not without rubber, since I was very young. I have pulled the rubber off and then sucked him clean a few times though. And I would be happy to experience that again!

Hell yeah i would love and let as many that onces to and how ever many times they want

Been fucked a few times but always with a condom. Never bareback. Never been fucked to orgasm, want to be. Someday.............

I love feeling my ass opened up and a big cock sliding in & out.