Register

Ever suck two dicks at once?

I did this once but only for a few minutes. In a peep show booth with two hung cute black guys. I really want to do it right - from start to finish. Have any of you guys or girls done this? Tell us what it was like...

Re: Ever suck two dicks at once?

Yes...

I have never had the pleasure of having two dicks to feast on at the same time. But talk about an exciting fantasy!

i have twice . it makes you really feel like a whore , which i guess is true. i'd like to do it a lot more !

I have and i must say, it's not easy. Two cocks in your mouth at the same time makes it hard to keep your teeth out of the way.

Yes and what an awesome experience! Two cocks, each begging and competing for my attention. One poking me in the face as I suck the other. Two sets of balls to fondle as I suck. Four hands to fondle and stoke me as I pleasure each cock. Each cock having its own features; different taste, mouth feel, size, shape, and firmness. Each demanding its own teqhnique. When they offered up my reward for a job well done, each one came in its own unique way, with subtle differences in flavor and texture. I can't wait to do it again!
    Last edited by bw299; Jun 8, 2017 at 2:34 PM.

Yes I have--it is great....

Quote Originally Posted by 12voltyV2.0 View Post
    Yes I have--it is great....
    if the question was did you have a cock in your mouth and your be up your ass at the same time I would say yes. Sounds hot would do it again but it can get confusing

Quote Originally Posted by bw299 View Post
    Yes and what an awesome experience! Two cocks, each begging and competing for my attention. One poking me in the face as I suck the other. Two sets of balls to fondle as I suck. Four hands to fondle and stoke me as I pleasure each cock. Each cock having its own features; different taste, mouth feel, size, shape, and firmness. Each demanding its own teqhnique. When they offered up my reward for a job well done, each one came in its own unique way, with subtle differences in flavor and texture. I can't wait to do it again!
    Wow ... this is a great description of your experience. I can tell from the details of your enjoyment that it would be an experience to be savored and enjoyed in your mind for a long time. I sure do want my turn!

Not yet

No, but I just got invited to a three(maybe more)some so it sounds like I might get the chance. I'll post how it goes, or cums, as the case may be....

yes

yes many times
    I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it!

Sucking dick is all about feeling like a whore for me. Sucking two dicks at once can only make you even sluttier!!!

i had had 2 cocks in my mouth afew times only once did i have 2 in my mouth and one in my ass