Register

View Poll Results: Do you get turned on giving a man your ass and letting him cum in your butt?

Voters
540. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I love taking cock and cum up my ass!

273 50.56%
  • No I am not into this.

39 7.22%
  • I have never bottomed or been fucked and do not want to be

17 3.15%
  • Not yet but I would love to take cum up my ass!

154 28.52%
  • I only take cum in my mouth.

57 10.56%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Do you get turned on giving a man your ass and letting him cum in your butt?

Re: Do you get turned on giving a man your ass and letting him cum in your butt?

I'm personally not a bottom and have never been fucked and don't want to be.

Re: Do you get turned on giving a man your ass and letting him cum in your butt?

Especially if he knows what he is doing and has a great cock.Some cocks are greater than others.

I definitely do. I absolutely love getting a cock in me. It's the ultimate act of submission and something that I can't get enough of.

Being fucked in the ass and feeling a guy cumming is so hot, but I like sucking and swallowing so much, I've only taken it in the ass a couple of times. I do like being a submissive and being bent over is about as submissive as you can get, but looking up at a guy I'm sucking and seeing him mouth fuck me is also submissively hot. I love the verbal guys that make comments about me a dirty little cocksucker and how much they know I like it.

I'm a submissive bottom and like to go bare back as long as he's proven DDF. It's a turn on to me knowing his sperm is inside me. I love the way my anus feels nice and wet. But what is more of a turn on is when his is fucking my ass and just before he cums, he pulls his cock out and sticks it in my mouth and cums inside my mouth. It may sound gross but, its more erotic with his cock in my mouth when it's been up my ass.

I love the feeling of hot cum filling my hole. Beautiful!

I like facials

Yes. Only had it once, but so want it again!

yes if they want to they can xxx

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    how about you pole_smoker you proably gave your ass to some one but wont admit it

Absolutely love it.My boyfriend is 10" uncut.I love his shitty cock in my mouth when he's filled up my tight ass and letting him lick me out.

Quote Originally Posted by cornholejoe View Post
    how about you pole_smoker you proably gave your ass to some one but wont admit it
    LMAO!!! Nope I never have bottomed or been fucked. I don't even like a finger back there...but I don't need to prove this to a troll like you, and you've certainly taken lots of cum up your ass.

I love to get a cock up my ass! Have not had a guy cum in me...YET!!

I've been fucked a lot of times, but only barebacked three times in the times before HIV/AIDS .

Getting a hot load of cum up your arse is really amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    LMAO!!! Nope I never have bottomed or been fucked. I don't even like a finger back there...but I don't need to prove this to a troll like you, and you've certainly taken lots of cum up your ass.
    yeah i have took it in the ass dont care to admit it but where i am a true bisexual who enjoys men and women so i dont think you are nothing but a gay man acting bi sexual

I totally love it! I always fuck bareback because I love having them cum inside my asspussy. The only drawback is the bother of thoroughly cleaning out each time before being a bottom. I always want to do so, both for my partners and myself. Just like the reply by athletic-bi-bottom, when he pulls out of my ass I want to lick and suck his cock clean of his cum and my ass juices, but only after he shoots his semen in me.

Quote Originally Posted by athletic-bi-bottom View Post
    I'm a submissive bottom and like to go bare back as long as he's proven DDF. It's a turn on to me knowing his sperm is inside me. I love the way my anus feels nice and wet. But what is more of a turn on is when his is fucking my ass and just before he cums, he pulls his cock out and sticks it in my mouth and cums inside my mouth. It may sound gross but, its more erotic with his cock in my mouth when it's been up my ass.
    I do the same thing. I am very clean back there. Before hand I clean my hole out good so I can take ass to mouth.

I like taking it in the mouth mostly, but I do enjoy taking it in the ass too. Most of all though, I get most of my pleasure from knowing that I am giving my men the pleasure they deserve as men. I cannot get a hard on myself so will never know the pleasure induced by entering a nice tight anus. I maybe less of a man for it, but am glad that the men can get so much enjoyment from my body.

I took a cock in my ass, not that long ago. I mad him wear a condom. If I knew the person was 100% DDF then I would love a hot load deep in my ass!

I'm a bottom & have cum while getting fuck
    I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it!

You bet! Fill my ass with your cum, but take a good while with plenty of lube to do it! When a man is fucking my ass I feel absolutely feminine and in a good way. When he's done I like to feel the cum ooze out. Sometimes, however, you will encounter a guy who wants to suck and lick it out.

Haven't but would love it.

Feeling that head explode with hot cum in my ass, there's no feeling to describe how good it feels!

My hubby and I love it! I lick his bf's cum out of his wide open cunt. Sometimes he carries it for hours
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails slut.jpg  

Well I have to admit, the idea of it turns me on! But as of yet I have not found anyone "safe" that wants to do it!! hint hint

Yes! I enjoy getting creampied more than swallowing! I love the feeling of how loose and slippery my ass is, then feeling the cool cum rubbing around my ass as I drive home.
    Yes, I do lick it all up and swallow it once I take off my leggings.

Yes I do it. I love to feel a man holdig my hips as he drives in to me. Yes clean out is a must. Then as a good bottom I can easly enjoy ATM. Even more fun when I am face fucked as I enjoy an amazing ass fucking. Two at a time is so good.

oh yes. i like to get fucked. feel my ass being stretched, cum oozing out later. i like it. sometimes i cum without even touching my cock

Pretty sad that everyone answers in an honest way to the question of a troll that's been destroying this site.