Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Best Websites for Cocksuckers to Find Dick?

I have a question for cocksuckers, especially those who live in smaller cities. I recently moved to a smaller city with just under 100,000 people. It's the smallest city I've ever lived in. My question is what website is best for cocksuckers to find dick in smaller cities? I use to have luck on Adam4adam.com when I lived in a large city, but there aren't many people on that site locally. I just want to find some alternative websites to find some cock to suck.

Re: Best Websites for Cocksuckers to Find Dick?

Same issue here. Finding a good match is difficult anywhere. If you like older guys, try silverdaddies.com Good coverage across everywhere.

i live in a small area too and i am trying to find someone to make love to me with a big thick cock i live outside of youngstown ohio

I've had good luck with Silver Daddies and Adult Friend Finder.

You can also try Manhunt.net or men4sexnow.com

[QUOTE=mcm1990;302222]I've had good luck with Silver Daddies and Adult Friend Finder.[/QU

There seems to be some consensus that these are good. I've heard, and am guessing, Craigslist not ideal but tempting. I am currently balancing the safety/discretion dilemma!

grindr. Mobile app. I spend a lot of time in a town of 10,000 and there's always someone nearby

Try Grindr. It is a mobile app. I spend a lot of time in the country and there's always someone nearby

try fab guys. com

i am a cocksucker in centralia wa. anybody here interested.

It does not matter where you live be it a small village or a midsized city or a metropolis. You must use various websites and put yourself out there. I don't mean revealing your name or mobile or address. You build trust with other men. 99 times out of 100 they are in the same situation as you. Horny for men, but wanting to trust in men, but not to be outed. The sites I use are squirt.org, adultfriendfinder.com, and swinglifestyle.com. Hundreds of bi men on them all.
    Last edited by cuttin2dachase; Nov 8, 2021 at 7:15 PM.

I still use Kalispell, Mt. Craigslist. I usually get flagged, but still get 8-12 responses every time. I live at the little town of Somers ten miles south of there, and am pretty well known as the guy you can get a blow job from. I usually suck off 3-4 guys after posting an add. The guys with cocks I really like, I give my phone number so they can call me when they want sucked off.

Yeah Double list sucks ,it's great if you live in the city but out in the sticks it's hard to find anyone.

It's hard to pay for a site and hide it when you are married and your wife doesn't know anything about your being bi because you know she doesn't condone it .
    How about any free. Sites besides doublelist.

Sniffies allows limited use without paying

Quote Originally Posted by jimkimball View Post
    It's hard to pay for a site and hide it when you are married and your wife doesn't know anything about your being bi because you know she doesn't condone it .
    How about any free. Sites besides doublelist.
    some sites let you use a gift or prepaid card. Adult friend finder is one.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky 61 View Post
    Sniffies allows limited use without paying
    Sniffies in my town is CROWDED with younger guys doing a lot of risky stuff. I don't trust it.

Quote Originally Posted by jimkimball View Post
    Yeah Double list sucks ,it's great if you live in the city but out in the sticks it's hard to find anyone.
    I found nothing on DL but fakes and flakes and dudes wanted to fuck in the Walmart parking. Every now and then a normal sounding person, but they always seemed far away.

All the men I suck I have found on Silverdaddies. Never had any problem of any kind with I found there'

Hi, I am in a similar situation. I thought using this website would help me find cock to suck, but it won’t take my location. Can anyone help out. I am in Ohio.

Quote Originally Posted by Blondeblowjob7 View Post
    I have a question for cocksuckers, especially those who live in smaller cities. I recently moved to a smaller city with just under 100,000 people. It's the smallest city I've ever lived in. My question is what website is best for cocksuckers to find dick in smaller cities? I use to have luck on Adam4adam.com when I lived in a large city, but there aren't many people on that site locally. I just want to find some alternative websites to find some cock to suck.
    Do you want a honest answer? NONE!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by friesbaconnekkid View Post
    I still use Kalispell, Mt. Craigslist. I usually get flagged, but still get 8-12 responses every time. I live at the little town of Somers ten miles south of there, and am pretty well known as the guy you can get a blow job from. I usually suck off 3-4 guys after posting an add. The guys with cocks I really like, I give my phone number so they can call me when they want sucked off.
    CL personals was deleted few years ago!!

I've tried Locanto and Squirt.org. Had the most success with Squirt.org. Always lots of guys online, and can usually find someone interesting, although hooking up can be difficult if the guy can't host, as I can't.

Quote Originally Posted by bikurinpa View Post
    CL personals was deleted few years ago!!
    Yes, it was deleted, but I still sneak an ad on 2-3 times each month. Try it out, I bet you get responses. This is a small town, but I get lots of guys wanting sucked off.

I'm an older guy who seeks younger guys and Squirt has worked well for me.

I blew a 24 year old with a nice cock that lives 4 houses down from me on Sniffies this past Saturday night. I'm hoping it will becomes a regular thing.

Lucky guy!

I work in an area of small towns and found Grindr generates plenty. I downloaded the app and use it for free. Just have to deal with the ads popping up. In the 2 weeks I’ve had it I’ve hooked up with a couple guys and have had offers from many more. Time is my challenge.
    As for my wife, I’m lucky that she knows and allows me my fun and she doesn’t snoop.

Adam4adam.com, its free