Register

Couple of Questions about Dick Size

I'm a total size queen and I know many of you are not, so I wanted to compare notes with a few simple questions. I've answered them all as well. I invite everyone to answer, men, women, transgendered - all are welcome here.

1) Biggest dick you ever had in your mouth? [Mine was 11.5 inches]

2) Did you feel more pleasure sucking that biggest ever dick than you've felt when sucking other dicks? [Yes definitely for me but what else would you expect from a size queen?]

3) Biggest dick that ever fucked you in the ass? [Mine was that same 11.5 inch black monster I referred to above]

4) Your reaction? Too big, too small, just right? [If the guy who owned that 11.5 inch dick knew how to fuck someone with it I'm sure I would have loved it. But he was totally clueless and he just slammed it in me and it hurt so I had to tell him to stop. I don't do pain. Some other guy with 11 inches of dick really knew how to fuck and we both had great hot sex the five times he fucked me. I want 9 or more inches of dick fucking me, and somewhere between 10 and 10.5 inches is the perfect match for this huge dick loving asswhore bottom boy...]

Please share your experiences and your feelings about the size of the dick you're having sex with. I know I'm at one extreme and I'd like to hear from others with different and/or similar sexual tastes when it comes to cock size. How important is size to your sexual pleasure? Or is size not relevant to you at all? What's the perfect sized dick for you if you have one? Thank you all.

Re: Couple of Questions about Dick Size

The biggest dick I ever sucked was also 11 1/2". I did it to please the friend who was living with us at the time. He luved me sucking his dick and I found that once the head goes past the back of the throat where the gag reflex is there's really no limit to the length you can swallow. The only enjoyment for me was knowing how much he luved it. He'd always pull back when he was ready to cum enough so I could have the PLEASURE of feeling all his Hot, thick Cum shooting into my mouth. H'd cum so much I'd have to swallow 3 to 4 times to keep from spilling any. I'd keep as much in my mouth for as long as I could savoring it. I luv lots of cum shooting into my mouth and I've NEVER had my fill. So for me the perfect size for me to enjoy sucking is 5". The longest dick ever in my ass was 12+ and same as you the guy was so rough I felt I was being raped and did not enjoy it. I luv the feel of my ass being streached so the perfect dick in my ass is about 7" long and 2 1/2" thick.

the biggest one i ever had doing my was 9.5 inch and very thick. he put it in nice and slow and i would have many orgasms as he did me. till he was shooting blanks and he never pulled it out. he real brought out the woman trapped inside of me both day and night.

Biggest Ihad in my mouth was 12 inches frist one I had in my mouth was 11inches in my ass was 8.5 inchess wifes younger cousin and his friend both were the same size they were 16 I was 23 they had been doing each otherr since they were 10 as for size I dont care as long as it a cock smallest i had was 2 inchees in my mouth4 in my ass had 4.5 incher that shot 10 to 15 blasts of thick cum we all loved to suck him

The biggest I sucked was 10" twice however, one guy couldn't stay hard, so I couldn't enjoy having him blast a load down my throat, but I did enjoy how much precum oozed out, the second guy wouldn't let me swallow his load, he just wanted to see his load blasted on my chest, strange but I enjoyed it, he nearly covered my chest in his hot semen. The smallest I sucked was 4", but boy was his load huge, 3 quick burst nealy filled my mouth to the max. Not into anal although, I had a guy about 7" try, but I couldn't get into being penatrated so I asked him to stop and he obliged!

idk, maybe 10" , I could get both hands around it. Very sexy. Length not that important, its those big helmety heads I love.

I got my 10" long, 2" diameter dong all the way up in my ass. Need to get a bigger one! I haven't gotten it very far down my throat though. Still working on that.

sucked a 8 inch thick dick and also took it up the ass really like 7 inch med thick to suck and take in the ass

My friends dick is about 5 inches when NOT hard but usually sticks straight out! When hard? I dunno. It was in my throat. He claims 8 hard. Tastes great tho, no matter the size. God I wish for a big one..... :-) :-/ I'd love for a ten in my throat. I'd gag and have a wonderful time with it.......
    Galion is a brand name of a company that builds machines AND a type of sailing vessel. Not a gay lion.

hi all.....oral about 11"....tall,thin white guy at a ABS theater......sucked and licked it for 20 min...he never shot a load but stayed hard as a rock

in my pussi...8" rather thick.....it was another cd gurl.....slow and easy with little pain

mine would be a cock short but like a beer can in size. it was soooo much fun

My all time favorite is a very well-developed hard body from South America with a lucious 8 1/2 cock that is almost equally big in circumference, a real mouthful needless to say. Getting it all the way down my throat to his balls is a challenge but I have practiced enough and tamed my gag reflex quite well. I also found that deep throating this stud also produces more saliva and spittle that really helps lubricate the shaft as he grabs the back of my head and slams his dick deep into my throat. He has good staying power so I really have to work it a long time but it is a total pleasure, especially when I get the final reward of his delicious cum spurting down my hungry cocksucking throat. I don't do anal, just oral.

I too am a size queen. I am lucky with regard to my regular bud. He is a healthy 9 in and very thick with very low hanging balls. I have had bigger but anything smaller than 6 in is a disappointment.

Hmm I'm perfectly happy with variety. Longest was a shade over 10 inches but he was on the thin side, long and thin lol. Biggest overall was one of my navy buds 9 inches and thick. thickest of all was about a 5 and a half incher, looked like a fat fireplug. now that one was a challenge to get in but once we did oh boy did that stretch feel good and he did a number on my prostrate. Probably the most velocity I've ever had during one of my orgasms ever, splattered all over the wall above the headboard and it was a big headboard.

I have to say just yesterday I met a cross dresser at a local adult theatre . We hit it off and the next I know he pulled aside his g string and out popped one of the largest cocks I ever seen. He stood on a couch I was sitting on and fed me what had to be 11" and growing. He jammed it to the back of my throat and I couldn't be happier. It was addicting , he did suck me as well but neither of us came. I'll make sure that didn't happen the next time we meet. When we were done I realized there was about 6 more guys waiting to "see him"

The biggest I've ever sucked was 11" and it was absolutely beautiful! So nice and thick with a big cherry head. When he pulled down his pants and his cock flipped up, I had to suck it. He was a huge cummer when he came and I loved swallowing it all. The entire time my cock was rock hard and oozing precum. Wish I could suck him again. After I swallowed his load, it Bly took a couple of strokes and I blew my load into my hand and licked it all up. He sad he had never seen a guy eat his own cum before and said that I must really like cum. He got hard again and I sucked him a second time. Never saw him again, but I'd sure like to, I'd suck him every day.

Maybe the third or fourth cock I sucked was this black guy I met at an adult theatre / sex club on Long Island. I walked into a room that was showing multiple videos on on TVs throughout. He was sitting with no pants on sort or baiting the water waiting for someone to suck him off. He was rock hard about 10" and thick. I stopped him from putting his pants on and knew I had to have this in my mouth. At this point I knew I was addicted to doing this. I wasn't sure he came because I had taken him so deep I think the load went right down my throat. After he put his pants on he patted my shoulder saying good job, A few weeks later a cross dresser at the same place let me suck his cock. He was wearing a g-string and once he pulled it a side I got to see and suck probably the biggest cock I seen to date , he says it was 11" and I believe him. I still don't understand how that cock was hidden by that g- string.

I don't do the anal thing but I had 1 in my throat about 10 inches long the best thing it wasn't a giant in diameter. It was perfect. Length doesn't matter as long as it reaches my throat, and girth not too fat I prefer average mass.

I'm not really concerned about size most of the time, I'm more concerned about if someone knows what to do with it.

1) Mine in the mouth was just under 12. I didn't take it all the way, of course...I can sometimes get around 7" in my mouth and throat, so there was that. It was around 9 years ago after a Dungeons and Dragons game. The guy was dating one of the girls that was playing, we ended up having a few beers and smoking one, started talking and sorta 'daring' each other. When this unassuming 5'9" guy whipped out almost a foot of sausage...well, that was a bit different. I got him off in pretty decent time, and we met up two more times.

2) I get more pleasure sucking off someone who enjoys being sucked off. If you're into it, I'm into it....it could be someone with 5" or someone with 10". As long as you enjoy it, I'm enjoying it.

3) On my 17th birthday, the guy I lived with while I was at school (my landlord as well as a teacher of a different sort) set up a party, where I was sort of the party favor. He'd gotten this massage table, and about 9 of his friends. One of them was a thin, wiry older gentleman. He strapped in at 13", which was measured in front of me. I took him all the way to the root, even though I felt like I had to rearrange organs to do it. He was the fourth guy to do me that night, and while the longest, not the thickest.

4) Nowadays, I'm not as flexible as I used to be. About a month ago, I was at a hotel party where one of the guys was just over 9", and I couldn't take him all anally (still got him off though). I could tell he was too big for me at 43 years old, but me at 23 could have taken him to the root, slamming as hard as he wanted. My regular friends are between 6" and 7", and all of them are fairly comfortable for me to take. Do I ever think about the old days? Sure...but I did my testing limits thing, I'm sorta done with it

For me, most were in the 5-6 range. However, a married friend is about 8 and recall others larger than me.
    I'm married and about 5.5 cut.

Quote Originally Posted by blatant_bi_guy View Post
    I'm not really concerned about size most of the time, I'm more concerned about if someone knows what to do with it. 1) Mine in the mouth was just under 12. I didn't take it all the way, of course...I can sometimes get around 7" in my mouth and throat, so there was that. It was around 9 years ago after a Dungeons and Dragons game. The guy was dating one of the girls that was playing, we ended up having a few beers and smoking one, started talking and sorta 'daring' each other. When this unassuming 5'9" guy whipped out almost a foot of sausage...well, that was a bit different. I got him off in pretty decent time, and we met up two more times. 2) I get more pleasure sucking off someone who enjoys being sucked off. If you're into it, I'm into it....it could be someone with 5" or someone with 10". As long as you enjoy it, I'm enjoying it. 3) On my 17th birthday, the guy I lived with while I was at school (my landlord as well as a teacher of a different sort) set up a party, where I was sort of the party favor. He'd gotten this massage table, and about 9 of his friends. One of them was a thin, wiry older gentleman. He strapped in at 13", which was measured in front of me. I took him all the way to the root, even though I felt like I had to rearrange organs to do it. He was the fourth guy to do me that night, and while the longest, not the thickest. 4) Nowadays, I'm not as flexible as I used to be. About a month ago, I was at a hotel party where one of the guys was just over 9", and I couldn't take him all anally (still got him off though). I could tell he was too big for me at 43 years old, but me at 23 could have taken him to the root, slamming as hard as he wanted. My regular friends are between 6" and 7", and all of them are fairly comfortable for me to take. Do I ever think about the old days? Sure...but I did my testing limits thing, I'm sorta done with it
    Did you take cum up your ass from all of those men like the guy in the hotel? That's extremely disgusting and disturbing that you were sexually abused by your landlord and other older men at 17. "People" like that should be in prison or jail as sexual predators.

1) 7.5" and thick too
    2) It was exciting but enjoyed sucking my best friends cock more ( had a more intimate relationship with him the other was just a one night stand and kind of awkward)
    3) 6"
    4) Hurt like hell at first but after time really enjoyed it. Have only been take anally by one guy.