Register

Question To Be Rimmed Or Not To Be

I am trying to find that freak with the skilled hard tongue that can or try to Rim my ass for hours, that is the fantasy, guess into this M2M thing we all have dreams and thoughts

Re: To Be Rimmed Or Not To Be

Unless me and my partner are right out of the shower, not a big fan.

I got rimmed and loved every bit of it. I rimmed and loved it, actually I loved the effect it had on the guy receiving and how he totally surrendered his ass to me.
    The same happens to me when I receive a good rimming, I plead to be fucked after that.
    Needless to say, you can not do that with everybody. Have to be extra clean and it comes after a long foreplay, kissing, touching rubbing ....etc

When squeaky clean, I love to lick and be licked. I like the cock I'm sucking or being fucked by to be clean as well.

I enjoy rimming an absolutely clean asshole. I've rimmed a few guys and for some reason it doesn't seem as much fun and rimming my wife's sweet puckering butt hole. Just me.

I do get so hot when I am being rimmed. It makes my ass crave the feel of hard cock head pushing against my hole. I have cum while being rimmed. I do enjoy rimming a nice clean lady.

My wife lifts off the bed when I Start at her asshole flicking my tongue back and forth quickly while slowly working my way up to her clit.

I had an ex-girlfriend rim me once. That sent me over the edge! I wished my current G/F would explore the nastier side of the taint, but she’ll tongue the taint beyond compare; so I’m not complaining. J The only time I’ve ever rimmed anyone was a fleeting moment of “sleep sex” with my ex-wife. I have a problem with being really aggressive sexually in my sleep and apparently a little nasty. I’ve connected with a male lately that seems to be very oral, anxiously hopeful to get rimmed.

i just like my hole to be fingered before he puts it in

I used to rim my wife. She loved it! She said she should do it to me as it felt so damn good. She never did. I'd love to do it to my friend.
    Galion is a brand name of a company that builds machines AND a type of sailing vessel. Not a gay lion.

LMAO!!! I'm not surprised so many people on this site are into eating shit and licking ass holes! I've never rimmed anyone's ass and I never will, and neither has my husband. I have asked multiple doctors and other medical professionals about rimming and they said how it's impossible to ever make an ass or anus "clean" no matter how much water you put up there, or if you take a shower and wash with soap and hot water, and that any mouth to ass contact will result in someone eating shit.

I love to be rimmed just before being penetrated.I gets me so hot I could take a monster cock and enjoy it.

Rimming a lover, female or male is not for me. I have indeed rimmed women and men but only if we showered together 1st and got squeaky clean "back there". Still no matter how clean my partner is/was , I have sensitive nose and tongue and always get a whiff and/or taste of poo poo and it makes me gag and almost throw up. Conversely, I do love the sensation of being rimmed by a partner as she/he fondles my cock and balls. I'd never ask a partner to rim me since I would not want to return the favor, but I still occasionally meet someone who is eager to eat out my ass without recip. I don't refuse a rim job because it is a uniquely exquisite sensation

i've never rimmed anyone or been rimmed so i can't say for sure. but the idea of doing it to someone does not sound hot to me considering what u usually find there & putting my tongue there :P even having it done to me i'd be afraid i might fart i don't wanna do that to anyone! i'm not saying i wouldn't but there are other things i'd much rather do with someone & i won't kick myself cause i've never rimmed anyone.

I love to rim my partner. The action of total submittion to him is amazing. The times I have been rimmed I have begged to them to take my ass use and full me with their hot loads. The time I have done the ladies in my live. They have responded relaxed and cum for me as I have teased them to a climax. Then enjoyed her sweet nector. Do rim as I can take as often as others want hen use e as their rag doll.

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    Content disparaging people enjoying themselves.
    Well, at least these people are having enjoyment in their lives. Apologies that seems to in some way bother you. Not seen any of these people asking you to join in, in their enjoyment. Suppose you have plenty other means of enjoying yourself though. Why not offer some of those constructively? You never can tell, someone might enjoy something you do too. Then, you might find others to share enjoyment of life. If that's too difficult for you, you may want to try some copulating with yourself. Hope you have a good one in any case.

I love to rim and I love to be rimmed. Everyone has to be squeaky clean back there though. Getting rimmed really turns me on and makes me want to be fucked. When I'm rimming I've had some people cum from it and others blow their tops with just a little bit of extra stimulation. Most folks I've rimmed I've ended up fucking soon after too.