Register

Can't help it, I like chubby people.

On a superficial level, I'm initially attracted to people with fuller figures, don't know why I'm this way...but that's in in a nutshell. I like soft, round, voluptuous figures.

What will make, or break, a relationship for me, however, are things like: no mutual interests, conflicting moral values, poor manners, lack of ability to communicate on an intellectual level, or inadequate motivation to explore further. No matter what a person looks like, those things are most important to me.

I don't criticize others, who don't feel the same, though. What and who they like is their own business. I will say, even though I think I have thick skin, I do not appreciate anyone telling me I'm wrong, for who I'm attracted to!

At least half of my female friends/lovers/FWBs have been chubby. About a third of my male friends/lovers/FWBs have been chubby. It just worked out that way for me and I'm good with that!

I don't dislike fat people, or skinny people, but I really am energized by chubby, energetic, bright, sensuous, open-minded, honest, people.

I do often wonder how many really cool people get passed by, because someone's superficiality prevents them from recognizing a real gem, when they meet one?

I'd really be interested in others' thoughts on this subject.

Re: Can't help it, I like chubby people.

i like them all but have had the best sex with chubby women and men

I like people WITH chubbies, is the same thing yes? (grins)

I am glad Realist, because it's nice to think that there's someone out there for everyone. I won't lie, there are certain body types I am more physically attracted to, but there are also times when I try to look past physical attributes to see the person on the inside too..it makes a difference. About half the people I've dated were round and they typically are very nice people..

I have been with both skinny and chubby women and I seem to like the chubby ones better myself. I like whoever I am with to have some meet on their bones.

I can't say that there's a body type toward which I'm particularly drawn...I am drawn to individuals; particularly, individuals who are energetic, intelligent, sensuous, open-minded, and honest, yes, as well as creative, brave, deep, fun, fair-minded, reflective and reasonable. If a person has these qualities, then I don't much care what physical qualities they have; they start becoming downright sexy!

Granted, there are a few body types that make me say "damn, that's *hot*!"...but it can take as little as a word from the "hot" person to neutralize their heat. I've met very few people who I considered hot initially and that impression remained...but one, I've had the outrageous fortune to be living with for nearly 30 years now!
    I hope my achievements in life shall be these: that I will have fought for what was right and fair, that I will have risked for that which mattered, that I will have given help to those who were in need...that I will have left the earth a better place for what I've done and who I've been. (C. Hoppe)

I call myself tall and beefy. At 6'2" and 260 lbs. I carry my weight well, but the extra pounds around my waist classify me as "chubby" to many women and men, especially the young ones. But at age 62, I consider anyone under 45 as young.The rest of my body has no flab. I'm working to lose this "spare tire", having lost 25 lbs. since I topped out at 285 just 3 months ago and decided enough was enough.

I have found that there are lot of bi and gay men who actually prefer chubby men. The majority of men I meet are married, middle aged and carry a few extra lbs. too, which is the norm for middle aged married men LOL. While men with girthy midsections don't turn me off, I draw the line at gross obesity. It is a turnoff for me. I feel no physical attraction or desire to kiss or suck or fuck an obese man, however I will let him suck me off if that's all he wants to do. I feel the same way about obese women. The majority of men and women I meet are average to good looking, but it is their personality that 1st attracts me to them online and I am always pleasantly surprised when I meet someone who looks better in person than in their pics. I am often told that my pics don't do me justice. I am always flattered when any woman or man finds me physically attractive, but when I am occasionally with a very physically attractive woman or man (they are usually young), I feel even more flattered. I do think that youth is wasted on the young, because many older women and men think and act young even if they are no longer young looking or would qualify as centerfold or chippendale material If a person is so superficial that she/he only considers having sex with young, hot partners, we are not a match anyway !
    Last edited by cuttin2dachase; Feb 11, 2016 at 9:19 PM.

I tend to think that most people are probably sort of pear shaped..there's a lot of photo shopping that goes on in magazines. and losing 25lbs is great cuttin' congratulations..

My partner has a little extra around the middle. But, with or without the extra weight does not change how much I care for him.
    JEM

Unofficial Community Leader

Quote Originally Posted by Realist View Post
    On a superficial level, I'm initially attracted to people with fuller figures, don't know why I'm this way...but that's in in a nutshell. I like soft, round, voluptuous figures.

What will make, or break, a relationship for me, however, are things like: no mutual interests, conflicting moral values, poor manners, lack of ability to communicate on an intellectual level, or inadequate motivation to explore further. No matter what a person looks like, those things are most important to me.

I don't criticize others, who don't feel the same, though. What and who they like is their own business. I will say, even though I think I have thick skin, I do not appreciate anyone telling me I'm wrong, for who I'm attracted to!

At least half of my female friends/lovers/FWBs have been chubby. About a third of my male friends/lovers/FWBs have been chubby. It just worked out that way for me and I'm good with that!

I don't dislike fat people, or skinny people, but I really am energized by chubby, energetic, bright, sensuous, open-minded, honest, people.

I do often wonder how many really cool people get passed by, because someone's superficiality prevents them from recognizing a real gem, when they meet one?

I'd really be interested in others' thoughts on this subject.
    What about the superficiality if not downright deceit of attempting to pass oneself off as " chubby, " when in reality, that person is seriously overweight, if not obese? Much like those who exaggerate the size of their cocks.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Quote Originally Posted by pepperjack View Post
    What about the superficiality if not downright deceit of attempting to pass oneself off as " chubby, " when in reality, that person is seriously overweight, if not obese? Much like those who exaggerate the size of their cocks.
    Exactly. But Realist has disgusting taste in people. LMAO he's a fattie/PIG and whale chaser! Gross. Realists' 'lovers ' are just fuck buddies but he also cheated on his "wives" and lied to them.

Neither of us are attracted to fat, overweight, or obese people.
    Last edited by pole_smoker; Feb 12, 2016 at 1:41 AM.

Aahhh, the shallowness of dimwittery.. allied to the nastiness, an extremely unpleasant mix that talks shite!
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post
    Aahhh, the shallowness of dimwittery.. allied to the nastiness, an extremely unpleasant mix that talks shite!
    Oh, sorry saw pole and thought it was all shite. Didn't know shite spoke now.
    Excuse me, I best go swirl the loo.

Pepperjack wrote: "What about the superficiality if not downright deceit of attempting to pass oneself off as " chubby, " when in reality, that person is seriously overweight, if not obese? Much like those who exaggerate the size of their cocks."

Yes, I agree.....The truth will come out, sooner, or later!

But, there's often a problem of personal perceptions, too. What one person might consider ridiculously fat, could be "Pleasingly Plump" to another. Even an ultra-skinny person, could appear to be overweight, to a modeling scout. And, finally, "Wow! Hung like a fence post!" could possibly be, "HO-HUM" to someone else.

One thing's for sure, there is someone for almost everyone, no matter what your "thing" is.

Oh Fran, you foreigners have such an elegant way with words!

I noticed, when I was south of you, (the land of Limeys) a few years back, that most people over there drove foreign cars, too!

Plus, it was super-dangerous on the highways, because all of them drove on the wrong damned side of the road!

We all have personal preferences - my personal physical preferences are not superficial nonsense; But of course it is what is inside that counts. Physically, I like small penis, and thin girls. I love chicks with dicks.

It sounds like you are apologizing for how you feel. I certainly would not do that. Enjoy life as it is given to you.

Pepperjack wrote: "What about the superficiality if not downright deceit of attempting to pass oneself off as " chubby, " when in reality, that person is seriously overweight, if not obese? Much like those who exaggerate the size of their cocks."

Yes, I agree.....The truth will come out, sooner, or later!

But, there's often a problem of personal perceptions, too. What one person might consider ridiculously fat, could be "Pleasingly Plump" to another. Even an ultra-skinny person, could appear to be overweight, to a modeling scout. And, finally, "Wow! Hung like a fence post!" could possibly be, "HO-HUM" to someone else.

One thing's for sure, there is someone for almost everyone, no matter what your "thing" is.
    My post was based on experiences with CL where people routinely misrepresent themselves. And yes, further questioning often reveals the truth. If I advertise for someone "hwp " ( height-weight-proportionate ) and someone finally fesses up to being 5'10, 250 lbs, that's beyond "chubby" although that's how he initially described himself.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Oh Fran, you foreigners have such an elegant way with words!

I noticed, when I was south of you, (the land of Limeys) a few years back, that most people over there drove foreign cars, too!

Plus, it was super-dangerous on the highways, because all of them drove on the wrong damned side of the road!
    It really is 'bout time that u lot realised that the right side of the road is the wrong side and that the right side 2 drive on is the left...
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    Exactly. But Realist has disgusting taste in people. LMAO he's a fattie/PIG and whale chaser! Gross. Realists' 'lovers ' are just fuck buddies but he also cheated on his "wives" and lied to them.

Neither of us are attracted to fat, overweight, or obese people.
    of course not pole_smoker you and your husband are perfect in your mind

Quote Originally Posted by cornholejoe View Post
    Exactly! Inane overcompensation for what must be an incredibly fragile ego that got seriously damaged by someone. I've never seen such an obsession with cheaters ! And this isn't the only site where it's plainly manifested.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Exactly! Inane overcompensation for what must be an incredibly fragile ego that got seriously damaged by someone. I've never seen such an obsession with cheaters ! And this isn't the only site where it's plainly manifested.
    LMAO!!! Nope I only post on this site. I don't have any qualms calling out cheaters as the bottom feeders that they are since they are immature people who should not be in a relationship with anyone or married to anyone but that's common sense, since people who lie and cheat on their so called partners/spouses who they claim to love are the ones with fragile egos who cannot talk to their partners or spouses about their relationship. Nope I don't have a fragile ego but you certainly do. :smiles15

Quote Originally Posted by cornholejoe View Post
    Of course we're not perfect as nobody is; but neither of us are into women or men who are overweight, fat, or obese as we are none of these things since there's such a thing as eating right, and exercising.

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    LMAO!!! Nope I only post on this site. I don't have any qualms calling out cheaters as the bottom feeders that they are since they are immature people who should not be in a relationship with anyone or married to anyone but that's common sense, since people who lie and cheat on their so called partners/spouses who they claim to love are the ones with fragile egos who cannot talk to their partners or spouses about their relationship. Nope I don't have a fragile ego but you certainly do. :smiles15
    You got called out on both The Bisexuality.Club as well as Swing -Bi.com. Yeah, like we can't recognize you.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

My post was based on experiences with CL where people routinely misrepresent themselves. And yes, further questioning often reveals the truth. If I advertise for someone "hwp " ( height-weight-proportionate ) and someone finally fesses up to being 5'10, 250 lbs, that's beyond "chubby" although that's how he initially described himself.
    Hm. Well, then by that do you consider someone at roughly 6 foot at around 250lbs to be
    overweight? He considers himself a little over yet still healthy enough, has faced a
    doc saying he was a little obese. He is secure enough to not worry greatly, just has
    passing curiosity. Quoting Mario, "it'sa me!"

(M-x-cue-c4-processing-routines)
    Last edited by void(); Feb 13, 2016 at 8:05 AM.

You got called out on both The Bisexuality.Club as well as Swing -Bi.com. Yeah, like we can't recognize you.
    Difficult to write beyond one's persona for anyone. It can be done, and of that I'm
    sure. Do I see someone like pole having the capacity to do so? No I do not. I rather
    see Sydney Shelldon, Eric Lustbader, Ursula K. Le Guin as having such capacity. These
    types of people, even Terry Pratchett are all sage master story tellers. They exhibit a
    knack of shifting their perceptions as means of becoming another person and filling in
    the blanks from that person's perspective/s.

That shifting perceptions is a task not lightly undertaken, requiring great care,
    responsibility, humility, stability. Pole evinces none of these qualities as best I
    perceive herein, or on the other site you mention where he tried appearing galactic.
    So, yes I concur with you. As it is I've tried perception from pole's point of view.
    Have a lot trouble with doing so, not physically able to place my cranium that far
    into my rectum. Maybe one day I'll figure his secret out. If not, no grave loss for
    me.

(M-x-garbage-collect-losage)

(C-x-more-coffee-routine)
    Last edited by void(); Feb 13, 2016 at 8:07 AM.

I meant to reply to this one, earlier:

Annika wrote: I can't say that there's a body type toward which I'm particularly drawn...I am drawn to individuals; particularly, individuals who are energetic, intelligent, sensuous, open-minded, and honest, yes, as well as creative, brave, deep, fun, fair-minded, reflective and reasonable. If a person has these qualities, then I don't much care what physical qualities they have; they start becoming downright sexy!

Granted, there are a few body types that make me say "damn, that's *hot*!"...but it can take as little as a word from the "hot" person to neutralize their heat. I've met very few people who I considered hot initially and that impression remained...but one, I've had the outrageous fortune to be living with for nearly 30 years now!

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .....................

I'm reminded of a meeting with a lady, who friends invited to join us on a trip to a restaurant. It was a kind of surprise blind date. I was in the Air Force, in Virginia, and had been invited to ride with a buddy to visit his GF in North Carolina. His GF knew I was coming and decided to 'fix me up' with a lady she knew.

When the lady arrived, my impulse was to run! She was NOT attractive to me, in the least!

I'm 6'1" and weighed about 190 pounds, then.

The lady (who was older than me) was about the same height as me and probably weighed 220. No make up and long hair not brushed. She was wearing jeans and a sweat shirt...... and, because of the violent movement behind the fabric, she was obviously not wearing a bra. (Well, it was in the '60s, during the sexual revolution, and few women wore them, then!) Sorry, I was distracted, briefly....boobies do that!

My friends had interrupted her on her day off, when she was in the middle of cleaning house. She thought she was just coming over to meet me, then would go back home.

Instead, disregarding her appearance, my friends invited her to go eat with us!

I was less than pleased, but figured, "What the hell, I can be civil and deal with this. I will be polite, then, I will never come back here again!"

However, I was soon surprised by the lady's personality and intellect. As we sat in the back seat, chatting, I realized she was a very cool, interesting, person!

She was bright, articulate, and fun to be with. I quickly forgot about how she was dressed and she began to look better to me.

My attitude wasn't swayed because I was without companionship, because I was involved with another bisexual male at the time. So, I was not emotionally, or sexually needy.

Before I was ready to go back to my barracks, I found myself asking her, if I could come back and we'd have a date? She agreed, but on the way back to my duty station, I admit, I began to have regrets.

I did return, though, and I'm glad I did. The next time, she was dressed nicely, had just enough make up on, and looked entirely different! Reinforced by with her personality, I wasn't the least intimidated by her appearance.

We ended up dating for several months...about 14 months, I think. She was OK with my being bisexual and was comfortable in her own skin. I thought it was interesting that, although she'd never been intimate with another woman, she said she might be open to it, if she met the right one. That didn't happen, but it would have been interesting to see how she fared in a FF relationship.

So, I'm glad I did go back. And, I learned a powerful lesson......a persons appearances can be enhanced, or ruined, by their personality!

6'1", 190 lbs; that's hwp.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

6'1", 190 lbs; that's hwp.
    * nodding * Alrighty. Can see where you are on that.

That's nice. I don't go on those sites though, or post on them; but keep on obsessing about me, it's hilarious!