Register

New to glory holes need advice

m very new to this. I tried sucking cock and loved it but the guy that got me hooked hasn't been free when I am in over 4 years and I really wantto do it again. I'm shy and have been thinking of trying a glory hole but I have no clue how to proceed I'm sure I pay someone but who do I ask.

Re: New to glory holes need advice

Usually gloryholes are in video booths in Adult Book Stores. You get tokens you put in the machines to watch videos. Wait for someone to put their cock through the hole and thats it.

Best advice, forget about the glory holes etc, try to find someone as a regular, which is tough, leave the random anonymous sex with just anyone alone, too risky for STD's. Find someone decent and regular.

Quote Originally Posted by blunicorn View Post
    m very new to this. I tried sucking cock and loved it but the guy that got me hooked hasn't been free when I am in over 4 years and I really wantto do it again. I'm shy and have been thinking of trying a glory hole but I have no clue how to proceed I'm sure I pay someone but who do I ask.

Quote Originally Posted by nafiens View Post
    Usually gloryholes are in video booths in Adult Book Stores. You get tokens you put in the machines to watch videos. Wait for someone to put their cock through the hole and thats it.
    …if you go in a booth & there is someone in the next one…don’t wait for him to act…stick your finger in the hole…that’s the sign that you want to suck his dick…if his answer is yes…he’ll stick it through the hole…don’t forget to swallow…

No glory holes! It's better to build a relationship, IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by DomBot61 View Post
    No glory holes! It's better to build a relationship, IMHO.
    …he’s bi not gay…he doesn’t want a relationship…he just wants to suck cock without all the relationship bullshit…

It doesn't have to be a relationship, but a friendship. I'd rather know who is sucking me off than it be someone random. I know some people like the anonymous nature of the GH's, but at the same time the risks don't outweigh your health.

In the late 70's I enjoyed the rush of a couple of GH's...I got off an additional time when I shared the experience with my then girlfriend while she was sucking my cock...fear of disease and discretion (which to this day limits my play) make it something I won't do anymore. I do sometimes still enjoy watching, maybe touching, or being watched, but that's it. If I were to do it, I would use a condom in today's world. Too much risk with a total stranger.

If you want to try a glory hole, slide a condom on your cock if you are the one being sucked or slide a condom on the cock that pokes through the hole. Glory holes are risky