Register

Thread: Farwell

Farwell

I have shut the door behind the final chapter of my life. It's time for me to move on . I would be lying if I said, "I will miss you all" which I won't. But for those who I have sort of bonded with. I enjoyed our many conversations; and I am grateful of that. Likewise, I wish you all well in your future endeavors.

Goodbye.

Unofficial Community Leader

Re: Farwell

I never knew you on here but I like your candor and I'm also the type to burn my bridges behind me. I'm in the twilight of my life, also closing chapters. Wishing you well during the remainder of your journey.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

PinkButton, your too young for final chapters. I am old and in a new chapter of my life. But, I can understand you moving on. Please go on to more and increasingly better chapters of your life.
    JEM

Are you suicidal? http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/ No matter what problems you are dealing with, we want to help you find a reason to keep living. By calling 1-800-273-TALK (8255) you’ll be connected to a skilled, trained counselor at a crisis center in your area, anytime 24/7.

Take care and good luck on your new adventure, I wish you well.