Register

Thread: hooking up

hooking up

ive been talking to 3 different guys about hooking up for a couple months , one I seen several times over the past few yrs , ive been lonely for a while , but today all three wanted to play , has this happened to anyone else ?

Re: hooking up

did u write this to brag i'm assuming there wouldn't be a problem here. but if there is i can be right over lmaoooooo

yeah happen to me a few times

Yes, Welder, that seems to be the norm!

I've gone for a long (seems like a LONG, LONG, time) without anyone to play with, then, all of a sudden, the opportunities are everywhere!

You'll just have to deal with it!

Get them all together for a foursome!

some people are lucky like that

Yea, good for you man. I've done this enough times to name it the hat trick. I don't usually luck into them though but can sometimes adjust schedules around. It makes for a pretty satisfying day.

I call it "feast or famine" LOL The week before last I hosted 3 guys in 2 days and one of them came back to suck me again 2 days later. That was feast. No more fun since then even though I look for men every day or hope one of my FWBs can play. That is famine. Today I heard from 4 guys who want to try to meet on Friday, Saturday or Sunday. Hopefully I'll be back to feast this weekend if 2 or more of them can play again ! I am going to get what I can get when I can get it because another famine will probably happen before my next feast.

I like regular. I prefer at least once a week if possible, and two or three is perfect. I also prefer one guy over several. A variety of cocks in nice, but too much risk.

I have been doing the same guy off and on from age 17, when he wants it he wants it a lot, at other times I have a few others that play. I like having regulars.

It would b nice to have someone as a regular. But this area, all the guys in these sites get more ass then a toilet seat! Too risky messing with them!

Agree with Bikur, I don't do strangers, period.

I've had to wait for long periods of time between the end of one relationship, until another one began, but I wanted quality, not cum and runs. I've known those who were indiscriminate and suffered consequences for their impatience. Trust, mutual interests, and safety, mean more than a one-night stand, to me.

For me, relationships are the only way I roll.
    Last edited by Realist; Feb 7, 2016 at 1:05 PM.

For many men and women "hooking up" has the connotation of wanting to meet random strangers for sex. Although I see nothing wrong with that, it's not my cup of tea. I prefer to email a potential sexual partner back & forth sufficiently or chat live online or on the phone to get a feel (no pun intended) for a potential male or female partner. Mutual interest is the catalyst in "hooking up" in real time. Impatient, pushy or rude/crude people who want sex immediately and on their terms only do nothing but quickly weed themselves out of my potential partner list. My term for meeting someone to hopefully have sex with is "meetup", not "hookup". Whether I chat with a person for a couple of days or over a much longer period, the fact that they have kept my interest (and vice versa) means that I am very serious about setting up a real time meeting with them. I'm a patient man and will wait as long as it takes to establish a mutual desire for a meetup with someone I am genuinely interested in. I don't pressure others and will move on and forget about those people who don't display a genuine interest in me as a person in addition to their interest in me as a sex object. "Playing hard to get" is a woman's game that I'll go along with. But with men, I have to know they aren't playing that kind of game. If they do, they soon find out I'm not going to play that game with them. I have only ever met 3 or 4 men for sex on the same day or the next day after I met them online. That can and does happen on rare occasions when 2 very horny people feel immediate chemistry and catch each other at a time optimal for both to meet. Still it's the exception rather than the rule, at least for me. I consider any "meetup" as a "date" whether it's with a woman or a man. I won't stand them up and I'm confident they won't stand me up. With myself and a potential partner, it's firmly established before we meet that we will have sex if we it off...that's a big part of the excitement and anticipation for me and it usually is for my potential partner too !

Very well said! It does not take rocket science to figure out if someone is serious or a serious bull shitters! Lots of sserious bull shitters here in the central Pa area!!

Quote Originally Posted by cuttin2dachase View Post
    For many men and women "hooking up" has the connotation of wanting to meet random strangers for sex. Although I see nothing wrong with that, it's not my cup of tea. I prefer to email a potential sexual partner back & forth sufficiently or chat live online or on the phone to get a feel (no pun intended) for a potential male or female partner. Mutual interest is the catalyst in "hooking up" in real time. Impatient, pushy or rude/crude people who want sex immediately and on their terms only do nothing but quickly weed themselves out of my potential partner list. My term for meeting someone to hopefully have sex with is "meetup", not "hookup". Whether I chat with a person for a couple of days or over a much longer period, the fact that they have kept my interest (and vice versa) means that I am very serious about setting up a real time meeting with them. I'm a patient man and will wait as long as it takes to establish a mutual desire for a meetup with someone I am genuinely interested in. I don't pressure others and will move on and forget about those people who don't display a genuine interest in me as a person in addition to their interest in me as a sex object. "Playing hard to get" is a woman's game that I'll go along with. But with men, I have to know they aren't playing that kind of game. If they do, they soon find out I'm not going to play that game with them. I have only ever met 3 or 4 men for sex on the same day or the next day after I met them online. That can and does happen on rare occasions when 2 very horny people feel immediate chemistry and catch each other at a time optimal for both to meet. Still it's the exception rather than the rule, at least for me. I consider any "meetup" as a "date" whether it's with a woman or a man. I won't stand them up and I'm confident they won't stand me up. With myself and a potential partner, it's firmly established before we meet that we will have sex if we it off...that's a big part of the excitement and anticipation for me and it usually is for my potential partner too !

Quote Originally Posted by bikurinpa View Post
    Very well said! It does not take rocket science to figure out if someone is serious or a serious bull shitters! Lots of sserious bull shitters here in the central Pa area!!
    I agree and that is what I do, engage them in chat and/or e-mails and you figure out what is going on. When we feel comfortable, we exchange photos, which I only include privates. I was looking for first time anal and you find out fast if what they are like. I had so many that just wanted to pound me. Eventually, I found a guy who had only done it a few times and he seemed legit, so we met for coffee and we clicked, so we went and had some fun. He was good and patient and it was great with no pain. Without screening, I would likely have gotten one of the pounders. That might be fine for some, but not what I am looking for and I want to figure it out before we meet.