Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: How old were you when you started cross dressing

When I was 12 or 13 I started to put on my mom's panties and sometimes her high heels and I'd like to look in the mirror at my hard cock pushing through the panties. I wouldn't wear them for long as I usually would take the panties off and masturbate. I only did that until probably 15 and then haven't again for over 30 years.

16, moms pantyhose

Quote Originally Posted by silkyhoselover View Post
    I was young -- certainly under 10, but don't really know what age I was. The earliest recognition of my desires was a strong attraction to women wearing nylons. I wanted to touch their legs, and, eventually, to wear them myself. It's so much a part of my sexuality that I wear panties and pantyhose virtually all the time these days. (unless I'm nekkid!) For me it's both about sexuality and expressing my feminine side.

Aside from all of that, I've lived the life of a typical man, worked in a traditional man's occupation, with a strong mechanical aptitude and athletic ability. I'm a fairly ordinary husband, dad, uncle, grandfather. And now, at this late stage of my life - a bisexual with a fondness for sucking cock.

Just your average guy next door...
    Oh, how I've wished for a next door neighbor like you!

I'd love to correspond with all of you! Please, write me! cslutt@ymail.com (yes, it is yahoo) and yim - cslutt

I started out like you, but I was much younger, I was 6 or 7 years old, I loved the feel of panties and especialy stockings and garter belts and I adore half slips and full slips, tyhey just feel soooooo good and comforting
    Being Bisexual means that I can stick my hand down anybodys pants and be happy with whatever I find

I was 47. At first I thought it was because I listened to a few too many feminization hypnotic files. Then I realized that was just an excuse. I had been repressing it and the files just helped me learn to accept it. Also visiting several feminization sites introduced me to environments that are very accepting of this behavior. Going to gay bars and cross-dressing shops also helped. It was a process that took several years as you may have noticed.

I was 12 years old when I started wearing my sister's silk and Satin panties

I was around 14 when I first put on a pair of my sisters panties. Then later on after my divorce my wife had left some things behind so I wore her panties an slept in her nighties It was such a turn on I slowly started buying more things until I was dressing all the way even shaved my body. I still like women an men just want to dress fem.