Register

Where to find my first gay black cock experience

I often jack off watching gay black men stroke their cock or getting their cock sucked...I'm to the point where I want to hook up with a GBM and watch him stroke and more......where should I seek this out? Online..bar?

Thanks

Re: Where to find my first gay black cock experience

Have you've tried any of the bath houses?

Quote Originally Posted by cris8mpls View Post
    I often jack off watching gay black men stroke their cock or getting their cock sucked...I'm to the point where I want to hook up with a GBM and watch him stroke and more......where should I seek this out? Online..bar?

Thanks
    Have fun finding! I found most blacks just have interest only when they horny , but get their rocks off, you wont hear back from them!

IMHO online is always best and it's preferable to and safer than random sex with men you know nothing about. Use all the mm sites, chat with any man long enough to get a feel for who he is and what he's really like and what mm activities he likes. I just started using the mobile app Grindr this week and I've already had interest from 10 younger men, 4 of whom are black. Only 2 of them interest me and I hope to meet both of them very soon.

Lots of cute black well hung black guys on line. Some are pros some are not. Just be careful.

I would think that the "90s" would be a perfect place to begin

how about adam4adam.com

Also an option

Quote Originally Posted by bikurinpa View Post
    Have fun finding! I found most blacks just have interest only when they horny , but get their rocks off, you wont hear back from them!
    It just depends on the guy. I got hooked up with a young black man with a very tasty cock. I figured the same thing but about 2 weeks later her called me and wanted more. He now comes by every two weeks! Been going on 3 months now. mmmmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by luvcocks View Post
    It just depends on the guy. I got hooked up with a young black man with a very tasty cock. I figured the same thing but about 2 weeks later her called me and wanted more. He now comes by every two weeks! Been going on 3 months now. mmmmmmmm
    Lucky you! Here in central PA they all are gamers, bull chitters and pic collector's.

I like Squirt.org It is a good site and to get most of the advantages of the site--you do have to pay---but it is worth the thirty bucks for three months that they charge--the same amount it has been for years!!

I tend to have had pretty good results thanks to that site in meeting guys--but as always--you have to sift the wheat from the chafe and do be careful in who you actually get with.

I have actually done rather well there.

Go to North Minneapolis or some other ghetto.