Register

How many of you had a hardon while in the shower at the gym, YMCA, etc?

Being Bi makes it tough to shower in a group setting like at the YMCA or the local gym.&nbsp; I love being naked and my cock gets a little hard as undress in front of other guys.&nbsp; Then the big show happens when I'm in the group shower with other naked guys around me.&nbsp; As I lather up my shaven cock and balls I get about 1/2 to 3/4 erect.&nbsp; And don't think it goes unnoticed!&nbsp; I catch a few of them looking at me and when I look up at them, they turn away.<br>Does this happen to ay of you?<br><br type="_moz">

Re: How many of you had a hardon while in the shower at the gym, YMCA, etc?

Yeah they are probably upset you caught them looking at your cock.
    And they are embarrassed by their desire to drop and suck.

And BigMike does have a delicious looking cock. I bet if I was someone in the shower with you and saw you getting hard, it would start a chain reaction and soon we would all be hard!

Of course they look at you when you have a semi in the shower. Guys mostly don't dare to look but if you get hard they are uncomfortable and unsure what you are up to. Guy rules say you don't look and turn away if you do look and are caught. It is the same rule as urinals. You know that and chub is just being pervy. Get real. No one is going to drop to suck you in an open shower area unless you are in a same sex gay sauna. Mike if this keeps happening to you and you want to remain a member of the Y, try not to or jerk off just before you go to work out..lol

Quote Originally Posted by tenni View Post
    Of course they look at you when you have a semi in the shower. Guys mostly don't dare to look but if you get hard they are uncomfortable and unsure what you are up to. Guy rules say you don't look and turn away if you do look and are caught. It is the same rule as urinals. You know that and chub is just being pervy. Get real. No one is going to drop to suck you in an open shower area unless you are in a same sex gay sauna. Mike if this keeps happening to you and you want to remain a member of the Y, try not to or jerk off just before you go to work out..lol
    I didn't mean they would drop and suck, all I'm saying is that they probably are thinking about it.

All though this isn't at a group shower, I had an encounter a week ago at a work out center at a Hampton Inn. At 53 I work out when I travel for work. Last Week while working out this guy comes in and starts his routine, after awhile we started talking and I found out he was staying across the street at the AmericInn. After our workout we were sweaty so he suggested the sauna next door. Being the adventurous type I agreed, so we went to his Hotel and relaxed in the sauna. As we sat there enjoying adult beverages, he opened up the soap and started to lather up. Being from the far North it's not uncommon to bathe in the sauna then rinse off in the shower. When he took off his shorts, holy shit what a cock!!!!!!!!!! I then got naked and lathered up. It wasn't long before we were complimenting each other on our cocks. After a brief conversation, we decided to retire to his room for another adult beverage. Wrapped in only a towel we sat there talking and discovered that both of us were like minded. Before long he was hand jacking me and as my cock got hard and all I wanted was to taste his meaty cock. In a matter of moments my mouth had his full erection deep down my throat. The mutual sucking went on for 45 minutes and then he asked me if we could fuck. I confessed that I am a bottom and would love to. Not having any lube he rimmed me and spit a lot trying to get some lubrication. Once he tried to slide it in, it took awhile for me to get used to his huge cock. As he slid it in holy shit did it feel good, he slowly fucked me until he filled my ass with hot goo. After he pulled out he sucked my cock to completion and didn't waste a drop. After a shower, we collapsed on the bed and fell asleep. The next morning I awoke to him sucking my cock so I returned the favor. After a great morning swallowing each other's cum, we checked out of our respective Hotels Exchanged numbers and left. Wow, what a night that was.

Lucky you!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hung4you View Post
    All though this isn't at a group shower, I had an encounter a week ago at a work out center at a Hampton Inn. At 53 I work out when I travel for work. Last Week while working out this guy comes in and starts his routine, after awhile we started talking and I found out he was staying across the street at the AmericInn. After our workout we were sweaty so he suggested the sauna next door. Being the adventurous type I agreed, so we went to his Hotel and relaxed in the sauna. As we sat there enjoying adult beverages, he opened up the soap and started to lather up. Being from the far North it's not uncommon to bathe in the sauna then rinse off in the shower. When he took off his shorts, holy shit what a cock!!!!!!!!!! I then got naked and lathered up. It wasn't long before we were complimenting each other on our cocks. After a brief conversation, we decided to retire to his room for another adult beverage. Wrapped in only a towel we sat there talking and discovered that both of us were like minded. Before long he was hand jacking me and as my cock got hard and all I wanted was to taste his meaty cock. In a matter of moments my mouth had his full erection deep down my throat. The mutual sucking went on for 45 minutes and then he asked me if we could fuck. I confessed that I am a bottom and would love to. Not having any lube he rimmed me and spit a lot trying to get some lubrication. Once he tried to slide it in, it took awhile for me to get used to his huge cock. As he slid it in holy shit did it feel good, he slowly fucked me until he filled my ass with hot goo. After he pulled out he sucked my cock to completion and didn't waste a drop. After a shower, we collapsed on the bed and fell asleep. The next morning I awoke to him sucking my cock so I returned the favor. After a great morning swallowing each other's cum, we checked out of our respective Hotels Exchanged numbers and left. Wow, what a night that was.

wow nice to see how something like this can happen out of nowhere!

BigMike, if I noticed you getting an erection, I would start a conversation, and see where it goes from there.

As long as you aren't making advances on any of the clients I can't see how they could do anything .. If I wait long enough without touching myself I get an erection when the wind blows so I think every guy has had an "awkward boner".. The guys who are looking away are probably too embarrassed to say anything, whether they are aroused or not I can't tell you. Some things are just impressive, even if you are straight. I suspect a lot of guys don't/won't admit it but when they "see body parts" and think about it too long they think about sex, which leads to being aroused..not that they'd ever be romantically interested in another male.

Quote Originally Posted by Dskitten View Post
    And BigMike does have a delicious looking cock. I bet if I was someone in the shower with you and saw you getting hard, it would start a chain reaction and soon we would all be hard!
    He does have a nice looking cock...

My FWB and I had the same gym class in high school so were in the shower together with other guys. I was worried about getting hard. Somehow, in that group setting, neither of us got hard or even semi-hard. However, alone together we would both be hard in an instant.

Quote Originally Posted by olmizzou42 View Post
    My FWB and I had the same gym class in high school so were in the shower together with other guys. I was worried about getting hard. Somehow, in that group setting, neither of us got hard or even semi-hard. However, alone together we would both be hard in an instant.
    I go to the Y and have gotten hard a few times in the steam room and so have otheer guys and have sucked and been sucked. was heir last week and was in thee lockerroom when this black guy came from the shower nude could not help looking at him tight body big cock about 6 to 7 inches soft i got a hard on he saw it and smiled he just got dressed and left

I remember sitting in the bleachers in high school watching the cheerleaders do a routine. I could see the outline of their lips as they threw their legs up, or at least I imagined I could. I had a raging hardon down the leg of my tight, thin, light blue jeans with an obvious wet spot. Then all of a sudden it was time to go back to class. Luckily the crowd left the gym in a tight formation.

In junior high there was a fellow that was in the same grade as his younger brother. He was an alright guy, and the but of nasty jokes. The English teacher pushed him a little harder than the rest of us. When the teacher told him to stand up and read his report, he quietly refused at least twice. At this the teacher firmly insisted. He stood up, and as you guessed, he was tenting. The only sound was when the class cut up said, "He's got a boner."

I've never gotten a boner in a shower room, but wondered since if some of the super endowed were half hard.

Never at a YMCA, but when I was young, my mother would drop me off at the public swimming pool and I'd change in the locker room. I'd already been introduced to sucking older guys cocks and I really liked it. The sight of all those wonderful cocks would make me rock hard. At first I would try to hide it, then I decided not to. I scored a lot of wonderful older cocks to suck. I'd meet them outside in the parking lot and suck them in their cars. I learned that I really loved cum at a very early age.

Quote Originally Posted by Borntosuckcock View Post
    Never at a YMCA, but when I was young, my mother would drop me off at the public swimming pool and I'd change in the locker room. I'd already been introduced to sucking older guys cocks and I really liked it. The sight of all those wonderful cocks would make me rock hard. At first I would try to hide it, then I decided not to. I scored a lot of wonderful older cocks to suck. I'd meet them outside in the parking lot and suck them in their cars. I learned that I really loved cum at a very early age.
    That's fucked up. Predators like the ones you encountered should be in prison and never allowed around kids, or even teenagers.

Not a hardon exactly but I did have one very hot experience in the gym locker room. I was about 35 years old at the time. I just showered and was in front of my locker ready to get dressed. Naked. There were lots of guys all around me. Including one guy directly across from me and we locked eyes for a moment. I thought nothing of it until I saw him smile. Then he let his towel drop to the floor and I saw his soft but still impressively large dick and it made the blood rush to my own dick. To the point of making it noticeably but still only slightly bigger as a result. But he noticed it because I saw him stare right at it before he looked up at me and smiled a second time. We both knew it was ON.

My gay attractions are extremely limited. Cute black men with dark brown skin and with huge dicks. I'm the ultimate size queen and a total big black dick loving white boy DL cocksucker bottom. Not that I don't ever get turned on by other types of men. That has happened but only rarely.

Which makes this encounter unusual and it surprised me as it was happening. This guy wasn't black. But he was pretty much my perfect fantasy white man. He was around 35 too, his face was really cute, he had long hair which along with his face gave him a girlish but still also manly look. Slim toned body, olive skin, and he was a nude sunbather because this happened during the summer and he had no tan lines whatsoever. Very little body hair - and body hair kills off my sex drive no matter how hot or perfect the rest of a guy might me. That long gorgeous dick which was almost as long as my 8 incher is when I'm hard and he wasn't!! So this was one of those rare cute smooth toned well hung white men who had what it took to make me hot and turn on my internal gay cocksucker switch the moment I see him. I obviously rang his bell too and for the next 5 minutes we both gave each other a sexy slow barely noticeable wiggle and gyrate show. In front of all those other guys there who had no clue as to what he and I were doing. We both turned around and bent over to show off our asses. His was gorgeous and nicer than mine for sure. Both our dicks got to about one third of the way to full boner mode and we had to end the show before those two things got big enough to draw attention.

That was it. Until I was outside on the street when he tapped me on the shoulder and said hello. We talked for about 30 seconds then he invited me to his place but my luck was bad since I had a work meeting I definitely could not miss. We should have exchanged numbers but I didn't ask for his and he didn't ask for mine and then I really had to go.

I looked for him every weekday after that morning. Same time, same row of lockers. But I never saw him there or anywhere else again. I missed my chance and if it happened all over again I'd have much more to tell you about this hot sexy big dicked cutie and me. We all learn from our mistakes I guess....

I stayed in a YMCA back in 1970. Sex there was common. For me it was teen-on-teen stuff because I was a teenager myself. I think in the two weeks I was there, I probably got it on with maybe a half dozen guys. The best was a guy in his mid-twenties. They actually had one room that was kept for encounters. I think they had it listed as a utility closet. I had anal two in a row on the bed in that room. Just scooted to the end of the bed, stuck my ass in the air, and let them both go for it. In the showers I only saw one guy getting blown. No one ever approached me in there, and I was careful not to let anyone see I was getting hard.

That would be a big Roger for me. I've always loved and admired the sight of a nice penis and set of balls. They make me horny, I almost always get hard in group showers and saunas. It can be obvious. I'm always interested in those that get hard in response or who are hard to begin with.

Luckily I never have gotten a full hard-on in the open gym showers. A couple of times I would get semi-erections. One time I was in the showers and all of the shower heads were full. This really great looking guy ended up showering next to me... His soapy water kept splashing over on me and for some reason it was really turning me on. I really fought trying not to get hard! Luckily I only ended up being semi-erect!

I already knew I was bi when I went into the Navy. I kept that part of me carefully hidden and could always get a a gang shower with 50 hot naked men and never popped wood.

Quote Originally Posted by hung4you View Post
    And I bet you never heard from him or saw him again!!! Which in this area here would be a common thing!

I'd have to go to the gym first, but I doubt this would happen on both counts, going or getting hard.

Have seen lots of boners in the shower room at the Y and have had a few myself. I tell the story of a guy who had to be in his late 60s/early 70s who practically lived in the shower room with a massive, uncut dick that was always hard and he'd jerk off while watching everyone else in the shower and he didn't care if you knew he was hard, watching, and busting nut after nut. I just always found it funny to be in the shower room with other guys... and they're studiously trying not to look at anyone else and, yeah, trying to hide the fact that their dick is hard or trying not to look when someone else was sporting wood. Lots of men would reach for the cold water knob pretty quick in those moments, too.

Hilarious, most of the time.