Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Intimacy or just cock play?

So a few years ago, in my late 40's, I began to be one more turned on and more interested in playing around with another guy. I was attracted to cock, basically, but nothing else. I got so turned on by photos and videos of nice cocks, gay/bi/shemale videos....and decided to try things out. I love the look and feel of a nice cock. Thing is, I have no desire to kiss a guy or be sensual and deeply intimate with a guy, do not feel a desire to "make love" with a guy. Really, all I care to do is to mutually pleasure each other with our hands and mouths. At this point, I'm not even into anal sex. I mean I watch it in videos and it I sometimes masturbate using a dildo on myself, but I do not care to top or bottom for real. I am only interested in stroking and sucking each other. I'm not a wild lover or enjoy super kinky things, just low key safe, fun cock play. I do enjoy intimate lovemaking with my wife, but not with guys. Does anyone else have this clear separation of desires with other guys?
    Last edited by benmadden; Jan 14, 2016 at 4:42 PM.

Re: Intimacy or just cock play?

I have never had an encounter with another man, but my curiosity sounds just like you described. I have no thoughts of engaging in any romantic activity with anouther man (kissing, hugging, carressing, holding hands, etc.). I also have no interest in any backdoor activities (giving or receiving). Like you, my thoughts only center on the cock...

I think that whether you are comfortable or not is the key regarding intimacy of being more focused on the cock or a more sensual intimate interaction with another man. Being focused on the cock or anus and not the man is a more impersonal encounter. I think that the anus may or may not be a part of a guy's body that he is comfortable without pain. Some guys can get fucked without pain and some can not. There is the issue of hygiene and so much more physical reasons why some guy may or may not be comfortable with anal.

The comfort level for sucking another man tends to have some emotionally based feelings but not as potentially emotional as to get involve with more intimate interactions as sensual touch and kiss etc. Sucking dick doesn't matter beyond the dick itself and mostly centred on self pleasure whether you get off from being sucked or get off sucking cum out of a dick..
    Last edited by tenni; Jan 15, 2016 at 11:35 AM.

I guess everyone is different. I was meeting up with one guy for a while who wouldn't kiss becasue "it is too intimate". Other than that he was great in bed. Other guys on't do anal, are strictly tops, strictly bottoms, insist on cuddling after sex, insist on cuddling BEFORE sex. Do what you're comfortable doing.

To be clear, I enjoy talking to guys and being friendly and respectful...I'm not into just showing up and sucking each other. There has to be some connection as people...I just do not have a desire to kiss or cuddle with a guy. Doing some soft touching and sensual touching is okay...I just don't get the stronger emotional connection I get with women.

Just cock pLay here ..I feel the way way u do

I've always felt the same way. Crazy about sucking and being sucked, but not interested in anything else. It's kind of a strange separation for me. Love making, kissing etc., is only for my wife and females in general.

Quote Originally Posted by benmadden View Post
    So a few years ago, in my late 40's, I began to be one more turned on and more interested in playing around with another guy. I was attracted to cock, basically, but nothing else. I got so turned on by photos and videos of nice cocks, gay/bi/shemale videos....and decided to try things out. I love the look and feel of a nice cock. Thing is, I have no desire to kiss a guy or be sensual and deeply intimate with a guy, do not feel a desire to "make love" with a guy. Really, all I care to do is to mutually pleasure each other with our hands and mouths. At this point, I'm not even into anal sex. I mean I watch it in videos and it I sometimes masturbate using a dildo on myself, but I do not care to top or bottom for real. I am only interested in stroking and sucking each other. I'm not a wild lover or enjoy super kinky things, just low key safe, fun cock play. I do enjoy intimate lovemaking with my wife, but not with guys. Does anyone else have this clear separation of desires with other guys?

I feel the same as you do...

Fairly flexible, here. Have had a few MM romantic relationships, more like FWBs, a couple of just plain fuck-buddies. No strangers, or one night stands, ever. Longest relationship with a male was 10 years...we were close friends and confidants, snuggled, had deep conversations about life and love, but never kissed. Best connections were more romantic. Overall best was with two married couples.

Present relationship is nice, with decent guy, but GF has no interest in being with him. It is what it is.

I am 62 now and only discovered my bi side when I was 32. My 1st wife and I were swingers. She had long had this fantasy to watch and help me and another man suck each other in a mfmf 4some or a mfm 3some. I was not homophobic or macho, but the idea just seemed weird to me. She kept bringing it up and would read Penthouse Letters stories of such things and I began to get somewhat curious about trying it. I became more and more excited about it because she was so excited about it. I decided I would try oral sex with men to fulfill her fantasy. It happened during a 4some with a bi couple. The naughtiness and taboo of it was absolutely electrifying and liberating for me. Our swing focus turned to 3somes with bi men because I now enjoyed sucking men and being sucked by men and being with other men as much as she did. I had no desire for anal sex (I still don't) or for kissing and intimacy.

The gamechanger for me was one night after a hot 3some. It was with a guy that wife and I'd met once before. Wifey fell asleep completely satisfied and as our friend was about to get dressed to leave he asked me if I ever played alone with men. I said no, but at once, the idea intrigued me and my cock began to get hard again. I told him we were alone now and I asked what he had in mind. He said he'd rather show me than tell me. He said he'd had fantasies about 1 on 1 mm play and that after our 1st 3some he had thought I might be the man to explore with. Turned out he was right. We were both still naked and he sat down on the sofa next to me and we began to stroke each other's cocks. He leaned over and began licking my neck and behind one of ears and a shiver came over my whole body just as if it was a woman doing it. Next thing I know we were french kissing and sucking each others' tongues as we had sucked each other's cocks twice before. Again I was electrified feeling his hand on my hard cock and feeling his hard cock in my hand. It felt so naughty, exciting and taboo. I knew then that I was much more bisexual than I thought I was. We made out passionately then went outside to our deck and sucked each other off in the moonlight. It felt so intimate and romantic and added to the excitement. I invited him to stay the night. We climbed in bed with wifey and fell asleep. Wifey was quite surprised that morning waking up with 2 men in her bed. We had another hot 3some before he left. He fucked her to another orgasm, then sucked me off again. We met him several more times but he and I never did a repeat of our torrid passion. But from that point on, I never again considered kissing men as unmasculine or reserved only for women. I am that way to this day. I much prefer men who are not afraid to be intimate and passionate and let down the male barriers that usually prevent romance, intimacy and passion. It is actually a faux-romance, faux-passion which I can switch off and then on again when we next meet. It's the heat of the moment type thing. I have no feelings of romantic love or to want to be with a man as committed partners or make anything of it except a sexual relationship that gets hotter and hotter.

I love cock. As to the relationship side of things, I like to have a male friend with whom I also have sex. To be buddies and do things that buddies do, but also be able to enjoy a sexual relationship. Kissing a buddy seems weird to me, but sucking his cock seems like a good thing. Maybe it's me that is strange...

Definitely relate,truly love savoring a magnificent pulsing hard cock & sensitive taint oral as much as receiving. Can't imagine intimately kissing another guy.

I think for me it's being oral-centric. I like sucking cock but I also like kissing, sucking on nipples, kissing lips, ears, necks, biting shoulders, sucking on a guy's fingers when he's on top of me fucking. It's like my mouth has to be engaged.

I don't find it romantic, just sensual.

Quote Originally Posted by Realist View Post
    Fairly flexible, here. Have had a few MM romantic relationships, more like FWBs, a couple of just plain fuck-buddies. No strangers, or one night stands, ever. Longest relationship with a male was 10 years...we were close friends and confidants, snuggled, had deep conversations about life and love, but never kissed. Best connections were more romantic. Overall best was with two married couples. Present relationship is nice, with decent guy, but GF has no interest in being with him. It is what it is.
    LMAO!!! They were ALL fuck buddies but that's what FWB means, and that's what you are into with men and women. You're also a liar and a cheater.

IIT: Lots of homophobic/biphobic "men" who have lots of internalized biphobia/homophobia about being bisexual.

i just like hot cocks, really don't find guys attractive in any other way

To be clear, I enjoy talking to guys and being friendly and respectful...I'm not into just showing up and sucking each other. There has to be some connection as people...I just do not have a desire to kiss or cuddle with a guy. Doing some soft touching and sensual touching is okay...I just don't get the stronger emotional connection I get with women.
    I don't like labels because there are just too many variables. Everyone is different. I feel the same way as you. Maybe for me it's being raised in the rural south and what I was taught that gay men kiss, cuddle, etc. I have never been turned on to the male body especially muscled up. I luv women especially women with meat on their bones. I can always find something about any woman that turns me on even if it's her sweet personality. My first sexual experience as a very young boy was watching my older male friends play with their dick. That progressed to playing with each others dick, then sucking. I knew it felt good and girls weren't in the picture. It was more you suck mine and I'll suck yours. My older male cousin was the first guy to put his dick in my ass. I don't remember how it started but we were best friends and he was the Only guy I ever did that with untill I was in my 20's. I remember skipping school, walking the woods nude all day and putting clean smooth sticks up my ass all because it felt SOO Good. I shared my wife with many guys over 25 years together. She liked fucking guys with really big cocks and she was ok with me eating the cream pie and sucking their cock. One guy even lived with us for 3 years. He luved me sucking his big cock. One day in the heat of the moment he french kissed me, first and only time. I was shocked but looking back I liked it because my wife said I kissed too sloppy and he really laid a sloppy kiss on me. We've never done it again and we don't see him any more but I admit I think about it often. He never turned me on, only his 11+" cock but there was something about that kiss. It wasn't a luv u kiss. It was you got me that Hot kinda kiss. Hope I haven't freaked you out or bored you. As I type this I'm sitting on my 8" x 2" dildo with a suction cup. It feels soo good in my ass.

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    LMAO!!! They were ALL fuck buddies but that's what FWB means, and that's what you are into with men and women. You're also a liar and a cheater.
    I really enjoy reading most of the stories, experiences, etc. that people are willing to share. It's a shame that in the middle of reading I see negitive degrading comments. Do you get off on doing that or is it an inside joke between you both being long time members? just curious.

I don't like or want to kiss a man. kissing hugging and so on is for her. Just want cock play but need to like him some at least
    if con is the opposite of pro
    is congress the opposite of progress?

I love both intimacy and cockplay. Kissing and making out with a man makes the experience more naughty and taboo for me. Plus I feel like a male human being and I are connecting in a differently erotic and exciting way than if we were both connecting with a female human being. Just as a woman and I can kiss passionately, feel our knees get weak and fall back on the bed and have very hot sex, I get the same feeling when I do it with a man. With women, I can become emotionally attached, but with a man it's faux-romance which he and I can switch off after we make love...then switch it back on the next time we meet. But the reality is that many men are not into intimacy. They feel that kissing another man is fem and/or unmasculine. I disagree....I feel super masculine knowing I can make women wet and men hard in the same manner, then have hot sex together. Still, I will not turn down non-intimate str8 up mm cockplay. It's hard enough to meet men just for hot oral play and mutual satisfaction, so when I meet a guy who loves intimacy like me, it's a bonus and we are much more likely to become FWBs and downlow lovers...

Kissing is super....it adds so much to the experience...your missing it if you do not

You dont know what ur missing! Kissing is the best part of sex with a man! It makes sex so much hotter.

Quote Originally Posted by lv69cpl69 View Post
    I don't like or want to kiss a man. kissing hugging and so on is for her. Just want cock play but need to like him some at least

For me it depends on the other guy. There are those who have the most perfect equipment, and that becomes the focus. For others there is a combination of things that make it all great.

I love being romantic with plenty of kissing and hugging. However, I usually know what he wants before we ever meet and sometimes I can change his mind but that is rare.

I've been sucking cock for 20 years. I'm on my second wife, I LOVE pussy and women, guys for me are all cock and body. I LOVE a hard cock, in my mouth, in my ass.... love a hot body... cuddling with a hot body doesn't' do it for me. Weird, but that's why I'm bi, LOVE soft smooth skin on girls LOVE it... with guys it's just not my deal. Kissing? I LOVE to kiss..... have tried and tried to kiss dudes... never successful. Used to think guys suck at kissing... my wife still backs that up, she kisses our playmates and says most suck. I'm not sure the deal, just know I don't enjoy the kissing with a guy, would just find most guys too agressive and just not fun.

My fantasy involves sucking cock. No kissing, or anal, though I have been rimmed by a gf and loved it. In high school, my best buddy and I would sauna together. Really wanted to push that thing down my throat. Tried once, but we were too drunk and it ruined the relationship. Have always wanted another shot at it.

I feel the same way I can't enough of a man sucking my hard cock to completion and then me going down on his throbbing cock until he shoots his load all over me or his hot body. Generally I'm not interested in kissing or cuddling another man even though I've done it several times. Just me.

…I feel the same way…my solution for avoiding the intimacy crap was glory-holes…all you see is the guy’s dick…he sticks it through the hole…you suck it…you both go your merry ways and you never even see each other’s face…you can’t get less intimate than that…

I enjoy getting intimate with guys but only while playing it feels good but not same as with female? guess it's hard to explain but kissing and licking all over makes it more erotic

I'm pretty much like most here it seems. While I need to have some degree of compatibility, I'm not interested in anything intimate, so it's cockplay for me. The only time I have crossed that line was with a very pretty cd. Otherwise I'm strictly into sucking, hj, and on rare occasions, if there is trust and we know each other fairly well, then fucking. But that IS very rare.